The Ref

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Ref

Postby South Stand Balti » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:20 am

Wonderwall wrote:on yesterdays game, I am starting to think I am paranoid now but Atkinson was woeful, so much so that the fans started to sing you're worse than clattenburg to him until we got a decision.

I have nt seen it on TV but I sit in the South stand. When Aguero was brought down it looked a stick on penalty to me. Did I miss something?
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:01 am

South Stand Balti wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:on yesterdays game, I am starting to think I am paranoid now but Atkinson was woeful, so much so that the fans started to sing you're worse than clattenburg to him until we got a decision.

I have nt seen it on TV but I sit in the South stand. When Aguero was brought down it looked a stick on penalty to me. Did I miss something?

not seen it on TV either, I sit in 211 and had a perfect view, it looked a nailed on Pen to me.

Also, when Aguero was chopped on the halfway line, how could Atkinson say no foul? Aguero was first to the ball, easily would retain possession and was hacked. If there really is no conspiracy against us, then I need a straight jacket and I will hand over the forum keys to Rag Hater and invite RobinhoIsGod & Mancio4ever to form a new administrative function.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:35 pm

The thing is, he isn't normally that one-sided. Last night he was a disgrace.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby roblues » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

not seen it on TV either, I sit in 211 and had a perfect view, it looked a nailed on Pen to me.

Also, when Aguero was chopped on the halfway line, how could Atkinson say no foul? Aguero was first to the ball, easily would retain possession and was hacked. If there really is no conspiracy against us, then I need a straight jacket and I will hand over the forum keys to Rag Hater and invite RobinhoIsGod & Mancio4ever to form a new administrative function.

The commentators insisted, even after three replays, that Brown had played the ball. I still wasn't convinced he had touched it after the replays but it goes on the long list of things we will never hear about again.

That being said, I'm assuming nobody is actually blaming the ref for the performance. He was poor, we were far worse.
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:59 pm

roblues wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

The commentators insisted, even after three replays, that Brown had played the ball. I still wasn't convinced he had touched it after the replays but it goes on the long list of things we will never hear about again.

That being said, I'm assuming nobody is actually blaming the ref for the performance. He was poor, we were far worse.

just an added frustration to the woeful shit served on a platter last night.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:28 pm

I was fuming at that challenge. How the ref let play go on is beyond belief. Even at normal speed you could see (and hear) that there was contact with Sergio yet the ref just waved it away as if it was nothing.

We've had some shit games but as has been said, the ref's just make it that little bit harder.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Chopper » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I was fuming at that challenge. How the ref let play go on is beyond belief. Even at normal speed you could see (and hear) that there was contact with Sergio yet the ref just waved it away as if it was nothing.

We've had some shit games but as has been said, the ref's just make it that little bit harder.

Like I said yesterday there was contact from 2 different players. But fatkinson was just the rotten eggs in that shit sandwich.
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Chopper wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I was fuming at that challenge. How the ref let play go on is beyond belief. Even at normal speed you could see (and hear) that there was contact with Sergio yet the ref just waved it away as if it was nothing.

Like I said yesterday there was contact from 2 different players. But fatkinson was just the rotten eggs in that shit sandwich.

It's not as if it's even hidden with us mate, reminds me of a handicap system where we're concerned.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:05 pm

This morning I saw the huddle from last Sunday that Gerrard did after the game. He is a selfish bastard. Clattenbrrg did his best to link up arms but Gerrard was having none of it. It's a pity cos that would have been a great picture.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum