nastasic...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: nastasic...

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:34 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:Off to Inter in January. Good luck to him, he deserves better than this.

is this confirmed?

He'll piss it in Italy.

Can stand about to his heart's content, apart from when he plays v Tevez. Balotelli will be back before long, & they can have a duel of standing about.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby aaron bond » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:50 pm

AntMcfc wrote:Off to Inter in January. Good luck to him, he deserves better than this.

Deserves better than what?

He's a rubbish defender, who has been rubbish in the majority of games since he joined us and has pretty much no defensive attributes.

It's quite incredible he's been able to get away with collecting a good salary with us for so long.

An incredible waste of money (£12m plus Savic, who cost £7m) who will hopefully be off our books soon enough.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby sheblue » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:06 pm

aaron bond wrote:

Deserves better than what?

He's a rubbish defender, who has been rubbish in the majority of games since he joined us and has pretty much no defensive attributes.

It's quite incredible he's been able to get away with collecting a good salary with us for so long.

An incredible waste of money (£12m plus Savic, who cost £7m) who will hopefully be off our books soon enough.

I agree, way too much pampering for these guys, he gets what he deserves to get, its down to him.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum