milner

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: milner

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:55 pm

I have always rated Milner.I could never understand Mancini insistence on playing him out off postion.Just like i have no idea why Pellegrini does not rate him.

I will be gutted if he leaves us for Liverpool or another rival.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby ross.mcfc » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:05 pm

The side that started against Barca is our strongest team when everyone is fully fit IMO.

I would start Milner every away game and big match at home. One of the most reliable players in our squad who should have started about ten games more than he has this season.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Portadown Blue » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:12 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:I have always rated Milner.I could never understand Mancini insistence on playing him out off postion.Just like i have no idea why Pellegrini does not rate him.

I will be gutted if he leaves us for Liverpool or another rival.

Agree. He's a quality player. His performances in the swamp 1-6 and Munich 2-3 will long live in the memory.

Press over-reaction to yesterday's result is pathetic. City blown away? Are they kidding? I seem to recall we got it to 2-2 and could have gone ahead if Silva had better connected with Aguero's ball. And wasn't Liverpool's winner against the run of play and totally fortuitous? Daily Mail website even argues that the whole nation wants them to win. What bollocks. Suppose it's my own fault for reading their piffle but it's very infuriating after we made such an impressive second-half contribution to a really entertaining game of football.
Portadown Blue
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Tru_Blu » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Dubaimancityfan wrote:
Tru_Blu wrote:here we go again. Fans talking in hindsight..cry cry why you didn't pick my favorite 11 Pelle; whats going through your mind Pelle, I can manage this team better than you Pelle; if you play who I say play, we would win every single game on the planet Pelle; you make the worst subs Pelle, I swear you must think your a good manager; Why can't you see Milner is the next Silva Pelle. On and On as the wind blows.

I used to like our fans, was the main reason I started supporting the club. But I now only visit the forums once in a blue moon.

So you disagree on Milner ??

Milner came on and had a good game. To me that means the manager got it right on. What if Milner started and we still went 2 down and the only way to change the way things were going was to...wait for it...make a change. My feeling of Milner will be the same. a combination of him and barry makes a silva. Else for that we have a good player that is all. NAVAS in his first year in the Prem away from his loving family that he was so scared to leave has done a fantastic job.

I don't hate Milner or for the matter love Navas but i do see them for what they bring to the table. Can i say Pelle got it wrong because he didn't start Miilner..Well I'm not God so I will never know. What I do know is when Pelle made a change it worked. Milner can get better no doubt but the way some of the fans go on about as if they sat in every training session every meeting and how Pelle, in his first season has manage to have City playing the best football I have ever seen them play, has got it all wrong. Well just makes sick.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare."

Piers Morgan

Tru_Blu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: oat-Rivaldo cur-KDB

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum