Come on City !!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Come on City !!!

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:11 am

I have always thought the RAGS exploitation off the victims off the Munich Air Disaster was in poor taste. Fuck me Liverpool have taken exploitation off the dead to a whole new level. The Press are going in to overdrive about the new English Champions (snigger)No doubt It will be like entering the coliseum for our lads today,40,000 + scousers screaming for free kicks, penalties and sending offs at every single challenge. Their game is so obvious, get emotions running so high before the game,so that Clattenburg feels compelled to reduce us to 9 or 10 men, and give those cheating fuckers another 2 or 3 penalties.

It is going to take a miracle to get anything from this match. I will be shocked if we are not robbed by any dubious decisions from the referee.

To the City players, good luck lads. I have never wanted you to win a game of football so badly as I do today. I hope you go out there and put on a footballing master class and shut those fuckers up for good. They think the Premier League is theirs. You need to let your boots do the talking on the pitch, not your gobs like those tasteless fuckers. COME ON CITY !!!!, rally the troops Vinny your leading them in to hostile territory to make a resounding statement and break the hearts off all their pandering press sycophants .
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Re: Come on City !!!

Postby Fesan » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:44 am

Dear god hope Kompany is fit!

Used to be nervous about this game, but the fact is even if we lose we'll prob. Win the title if we ein the remainder after today.

Chances are liverpool will draw or lose one or more of their remainder and that means we'll be ahead if we win all.

Must win for them nice to win for us. Rodgers telling the media every 10 mins about how the pressure is on us tells me all I need to know about who the pressure is really on.
Fesan
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby gilford » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:04 am

Fesan wrote:Dear god hope Kompany is fit!

Used to be nervous about this game, but the fact is even if we lose we'll prob. Win the title if we ein the remainder after today.

Chances are liverpool will draw or lose one or more of their remainder and that means we'll be ahead if we win all.

Must win for them nice to win for us. Rodgers telling the media every 10 mins about how the pressure is on us tells me all I need to know about who the pressure is really on.

Didn't we beat Bayern away without Kompany?

I'd be amazed if we win today, even if we play our heart out EVERYTHING will go their way today, I am sure of that!
gilford
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero

Postby michaelcityfan » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:08 am

I want us to win so much, after all were playing a team plus the media and the football establishment and of course our old friend clattenburg. I wonder what odds you could get on no red cards for us and no awarded penalties probably 100-1. So lets do it against those odds and show for once and all we are a great team as the song goes better than all the rest. CTID
michaelcityfan
Darius Vassell's Composure

Return to The Maine Football forum