Elaquim Mangala

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Elaquim Mangala

Postby PeterParker » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:23 am

The thing is this, at this moment, I would not sell either Mangala or Otter. With mistakes, with yellow cards received almost with stupidity, after the filth game, both of them were stellar.

They know each other and managed to become a tight pair.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:31 am

Mangala seems to have imporved and there may be light at the end of the tunnel.......but as for that fuckign bearded midget , hes fuckign shit and will always be shit as his style is shit!! Ive never seen any defender have so many balls bounce over them time after time after time and dont get me started on his going to ground before he tres to tackle!!...Pep will not tolerate it...thats the one positive which might see him fucked off.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:52 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Mangala seems to have imporved and there may be light at the end of the tunnel.......but as for that fuckign bearded midget , hes fuckign shit and will always be shit as his style is shit!! Ive never seen any defender have so many balls bounce over them time after time after time and dont get me started on his going to ground before he tres to tackle!!...Pep will not tolerate it...thats the one positive which might see him fucked off.

He scares the shit out of me with his propensity to go to ground. Couldn't believe Costa didn't avail of the opportunity to hit the turf on Saturday when he lay down in front of him in the box just before we scored our second.

That said, Manga and Otter have started 11 Prem games together this season. Won 8, drew 1 and lost 2. That would equate to 86 points over the season. Our biggest problem in defence this season was retaining Demi and letting Denayer go out on loan.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby dazby » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:51 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Mangala seems to have imporved and there may be light at the end of the tunnel.......but as for that fuckign bearded midget , hes fuckign shit and will always be shit as his style is shit!! Ive never seen any defender have so many balls bounce over them time after time after time and dont get me started on his going to ground before he tres to tackle!!...Pep will not tolerate it...thats the one positive which might see him fucked off.

Can we have confirmation then that Mangala is the only central defender you like?
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby phips » Wed May 25, 2016 1:30 am

could he be starting for France at the Euros?

Varane and Laporte (might not have even made it) both out. who partners Koscielny? Mathieu?
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 am

Sakho and Zouma out as well. Rotten luck.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed May 25, 2016 9:39 am

Mangala will be one of the stars of the tournament in the winning team.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Wooders » Thu May 26, 2016 9:56 am

He's improving a lot - the comp will do him good as well
Out of him and Otter, I see more scope for improvement with Mangala
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 26, 2016 10:31 am

Wooders wrote:He's improving a lot - the comp will do him good as well

I dont..(As in the comp doing him any good).hes a fuckign accident waiting to happen and proves it time and time again.

When a 40 million pound player hoofs the ball into touch when he has seconds to play it forward , then whoever payed 40 odd million for aplayer like that , needs to be sacked.

I wont even talk about his other fuckign failings.
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Thu May 26, 2016 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 26, 2016 10:33 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Mangala will be one of the stars of the tournament in the winning team.

Of course he will be....................................................................................................................................................
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby dazby » Thu May 26, 2016 10:39 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I dont...hes a fuckign accident waiting to happen and proves it time and time again.

When a 40 million pound player hoofs the ball into touch when he has seconds to play it forward , then whoever payed 40 odd million for aplayer like that , needs to be sacked.

Go on. Name them.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu May 26, 2016 11:15 am

nottsblue wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Seems when Mangala is up against a big, powerful forward he relishes the physical battle and he invariably comes out on top.

He certainly didn't allow Costa to bully him

Nor Zlatan. If his decision making improves he will be Kompany's long term replacement. He is still a young centre back who is still learning. You can't teach physical attributes and he had those in spades. You can teach positional awareness, decision making and such like. Let's see what Pep can do with him

And lets not forget he spent half his time covering Kolarov's arse last season.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Mase » Thu May 26, 2016 11:23 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Seems when Mangala is up against a big, powerful forward he relishes the physical battle and he invariably comes out on top.

Nor Zlatan. If his decision making improves he will be Kompany's long term replacement. He is still a young centre back who is still learning. You can't teach physical attributes and he had those in spades. You can teach positional awareness, decision making and such like. Let's see what Pep can do with him

Like at the start of the season when both of them played together and kept five clean sheets on the trot?

What was his excuse when clichy was playing?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Fidel Castro » Thu May 26, 2016 11:35 am

Mangala shits all over Otter, definitely need to keep him. We should never have signed the bearded Argie, he's shit and a cheating little wimp
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Thu May 26, 2016 11:45 am

Fidel Castro wrote:Mangala shits all over Otter, definitely need to keep him. We should never have signed the bearded Argie, he's shit and a cheating little wimp

In a nutshell. Huge disappointment and soft as shite
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu May 26, 2016 11:54 am

Mase wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Like at the start of the season when both of them played together and kept five clean sheets on the trot?

What was his excuse when clichy was playing?

Stable partnership at the start of the season, and just like at other points in the season when he was in a stable partnership, he played well and didn't stray out to the left as he did at other times.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 26, 2016 11:59 am

dazby wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I dont...hes a fuckign accident waiting to happen and proves it time and time again.

Go on. Name them.

They have been named numerous times in match threads, you total and utter thick cunt.

Just when you think hes improving he goes and does something stupid...I dont know ether or not Pep can get him to actually play like a top defender.

I do U turns like any fan when it comes to liking a player or wanting a player , but now the seasons over I wouldnt care less if Mangala was moved on as I cannot see another season of comedy defense.
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Thu May 26, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu May 26, 2016 12:19 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:Mangala shits all over Otter, definitely need to keep him. We should never have signed the bearded Argie, he's shit and a cheating little wimp

Totes agreed mon frere.

Also I don't believe we wanted to sign Otters but Valencia owed us the cash for negredo so we did them a solid and took Otters in exchange.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 26, 2016 12:33 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

Totes agreed mon frere.

Also I don't believe we wanted to sign Otters but Valencia owed us the cash for negredo so we did them a solid and took Otters in exchange.

This guy is not the man Valencia had. Stick a beard on a fella , fuck knows who is under there !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 26, 2016 12:36 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Totes agreed mon frere.

This guy is not the man Valencia had. Stick a beard on a fella , fuck knows who is under there !

Too right - he was voted Spains top defender if memory serves me right....since coming to us hes either been coached wrong or he has just turned to shit like has happened to so many players.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum