Mou(th)rinho

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mou(th)rinho

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:04 am

Think of Mourinho what you will but that is 100% pure fabricated bollix.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Clowncrete » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:53 pm

Takes a dig at Redknapp (not Droopy, his son):

Jose Mourinho was back to his cutting best after Chelsea’s shock win at Liverpool – hitting back at Sky Sports pundit Jamie Redknapp, who criticised him after last week’s defeat to Sunderland.

The former Reds midfielder stuck the boot into Mourinho after his petulant press conference following the 2-1 reverse last weekend, and the Blues boss was keen to return the favour after he masterminded a victory over Redknapp’s old side.

When asked about his game plan in the post-match interview, Mourinho sniped: ‘You have your pundits, where Jamie Redknapp is a brilliant football brain. They can explain everything.’

Mourinho also claimed Chelsea were NOT back in the title race, and the best they could hope for is third place.
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Clowncrete wrote:Takes a dig at Redknapp (not Droopy, his son):

Brilliant
Original Dub

Postby AG7 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:35 pm

The line before the whole Jamie Redknapp business was more interesting ...

Anchor: Jose, in all that emotion after the game you were shouting to someone on your bench saying 'they wanted these clowns to win' what were you referring to ...

Jose: Nothing, I was just talking to a friend about something else ... a circus.

I am 100% this links to what he said after last game that FA and refs are hell bent on getting Liverpool to win the title ...
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum