Corporate Hospitality Sales

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Corporate Hospitality Sales

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:12 pm

I have just been phoned by city Sales trying to get me to buy a corporate ticket for next season on halfway line East stand level 2. Using the line that I have been selected as a loyal City fan, she said I can have a corporate deal... I said how much is it as I currently pay £650 + cup schemes and she said..... £3450 and that gets me all the cup games and home games with a 3 course meal!

I nearly fell of my chair!
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Corporate Hospitality Sales

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I have just been phoned by city Sales trying to get me to buy a corporate ticket for next season on halfway line East stand level 2. Using the line that I have been selected as a loyal City fan, she said I can have a corporate deal... I said how much is it as I currently pay £650 + cup schemes and she said..... £3450 and that gets me all the cup games and home games with a 3 course meal!

If I had the money to do this I would. It's brilliant. Sadly I don't have £3500.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I have just been phoned by city Sales trying to get me to buy a corporate ticket for next season on halfway line East stand level 2. Using the line that I have been selected as a loyal City fan, she said I can have a corporate deal... I said how much is it as I currently pay £650 + cup schemes and she said..... £3450 and that gets me all the cup games and home games with a 3 course meal!

I nearly fell of my corporate chair!
Original Dub

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I have just been phoned by city Sales trying to get me to buy a corporate ticket for next season on halfway line East stand level 2. Using the line that I have been selected as a loyal City fan, she said I can have a corporate deal... I said how much is it as I currently pay £650 + cup schemes and she said..... £3450 and that gets me all the cup games and home games with a 3 course meal! I nearly fell of my chair!

Blimey ! Which block are you in? I'm in East 202 and they've not tried it on me yet (just as well for them) maybe we're too far along for that till next season. Can't see anyone round me wanting that and I bet you still get moved for CL.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Thats a great deal man , do you get free booze with it ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Twobob » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I have just been phoned by city Sales trying to get me to buy a corporate ticket for next season on halfway line East stand level 2. Using the line that I have been selected as a loyal City fan, she said I can have a corporate deal... I said how much is it as I currently pay £650 + cup schemes and she said..... £3450 and that gets me all the cup games and home games with a 3 course meal! I nearly fell of my chair!

See if they'll do it for £650 ...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Roughly 110 a match including beer and a three course meal. (based on a 30 match home season)

That's actually not bad,if i had 3.5k lying around i'd be asking them to talk to me.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby ruralblue » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:57 pm

Twobob wrote:
See if they'll do it for £650 ...

Chip in with two bob and give him your pudding. If the papers are to be believed grounds half empty anyway and if a derby you can sit him on your knee.
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby ruralblue » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:57 pm

Allthough like kiers says. If I had the money!
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby ashton287 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:37 pm

At some point in the future maybe after my next promotion I plan on sitting me and my son up there for a season but only for the one. Working out at 110 a game isn't bad for hospitality, they charge around 150 inc vat for fucking 3rd round FA cup games and I think it's about 350 for the big games.
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Twobob » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:58 pm

ashton287 wrote:At some point in the future maybe after my next promotion I plan on sitting me and my son up there for a season but only for the one. Working out at 110 a game isn't bad for hospitality, they charge around 150 inc vat for fucking 3rd round FA cup games and I think it's about 350 for the big games.

Did hospitality for the Barnsley FA cup game last season, the full works with seats near the directors box, suited and booted (it was half the price than normal!) food was cracking and nice comfy seats - nice change but couldn't do it for a full season.
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Twobob » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:59 pm

ruralblue wrote: Chip in with two bob and give him your pudding. If the papers are to be believed grounds half empty anyway and if a derby you can sit him on your knee.

I'll do owt for a pudding!

Bouncy bouncy
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ashton287 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Twobob wrote: Did hospitality for the Barnsley FA cup game last season, the full works with seats near the directors box, suited and booted (it was half the price than normal!) food was cracking and nice comfy seats - nice change but couldn't do it for a full season.

Yeah I did it for Watford because my son wanted to and he mithers me all the time now to sit up there.

To be honest it wouldn't be much different atmosphere wise from the family stand but with a much better view, better seats and some food and presumably you get the seasons parking included aswell like if you just buy the single ticket.

Would only do it for the 1 season though. Would like to get a couple of superbias a bit down the line as well and go to every single game in a season when I have a bit more time on my hands.
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Twobob » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:48 pm

ashton287 wrote: Yeah I did it for Watford because my son wanted to and he mithers me all the time now to sit up there. To be honest it wouldn't be much different atmosphere wise from the family stand but with a much better view, better seats and some food and presumably you get the seasons parking included aswell like if you just buy the single ticket. Would only do it for the 1 season though. Would like to get a couple of superbias a bit down the line as well and go to every single game in a season when I have a bit more time on my hands.

It's certainly worth doing at least once just for the experience, but i wear a whistle for work so i prefer to don a City shirt and throw me jeans and boots on with a cider in one hand and a balti pie in the other.

Would like to do it again for a decent league game though. I've dropped hints at work to stop giving wembley rugby tickets away and get hospitality at City instead haha!
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby gilford » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:12 am

I've done hospitality for a Derby, Bayern and a Europa league game, all were over £350 + VAT and we lost every game :-(

The food is good but it's always hard to justify when we lose. Sadly, when you live a fair distance away it is the only way to get tickets for a big game.

My bro in law got tickets for the QPR game when we won the league, paid £100 each in a charity raffle and we sat in the away fans end, that must be the way to go to get a result for me!
gilford
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Kun Aguero

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:01 am

I was in the chairman's lounge for the Stoke game and that is a very formal way to watch a game of football but you do rub shoulders with proper football royalty. Heated seats and nice food. On Saturday I watched the game as a guest of Gary Owen in the Citizen's suite which is my favourite. Far less formal. It was a three course breakfast with all the trimming's. No heated seats though :-). If you can afford a ticket in the Citizen suite I strongly advise you do it. The seats are at the half way line with a great view.
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:06 am

Have been in the Citizens Suite, and also a few times in the Legends Lounge as well as a good friend has a table in there and regularly extends an invite.

A great matchday experience but as I take 2 kids to the match already, barring a lottery win of some proportion, tickets in that price range are a mile out of my league.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:11 am

when i become rich this is what im going to do, have been in a box for the last two matches i have been to(non city) and it was cracking!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby King Kev » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:14 am

Just take it out of the MCF.net coffers.

That's what I did.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby ant london » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:25 pm

I am a man of extremes. I either go full corporate freebie boondoggle OR have a nostalgic "gene Kelly stand experience" and sit from three rows in the pissing rain with sister of fu(cking moist)
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum