Kolarov

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Kolarov

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:23 am

What is it with you bellends in the bottom tier giving him shit?! Yesterday after he put in the peach of a cross for Dzeko's goal the first thing he did was motion to you to shut the fuck up and get behind the players. He celebrated with the players then made his way down the East Stand touch line telling you all you're too mouthy! Kolarov has been by far our best left back this season. So why does he get shit every match while players like Clichy, who have been terrible all season, get let off?

If you want to get on a players back while there in ear shot at a match, save it and wait for them after the match at the main entrance and tell them then. See how far you get, especially with someone like Kolarov!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Kolarov

Postby Breks » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:33 am

Mase wrote:What is it with you bellends in the bottom tier giving him shit?! Yesterday after he put in the peach of a cross for Dzeko's goal the first thing he did was motion to you to shut the fuck up and get behind the players. He celebrated with the players then made his way down the East Stand touch line telling you all you're too mouthy! Kolarov has been by far our best left back this season. So why does he get shit every match while players like Clichy, who have been terrible all season, get let off?

If you want to get on a players back while there in ear shot at a match, save it and wait for them after the match at the main entrance and tell them then. See how far you get, especially with someone like Kolarov!

You answered you're own question, they are bellends.
Breks
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Postby blues2win » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:37 am

It damages a player's morale during the match and encourages the away team. Bellends indeed.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:41 am

It just totally baffles me that we're in the run in now and need everyone to get behind the team and people are giving players shit while they're in ear shot of them?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby michaelcityfan » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:04 am

People who do that are not fans they are rigid characters who promote their own opinions ahead of the teams good. In other words assholes.
michaelcityfan
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Grimble101 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:44 am

Every single fan needs to get behind the team right now and give the players a massive boost and be loud not a dick !!
Grimble101
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Pablo

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:48 am

saw him kick off but didn't see anyone give him shit, but im in 110/109. the fans further down the line barely open their mouths so giving him shit is a bit rich.

on another note.. yaya was a bell end yesterday in his showing of disrespect to every team mate; in particularly the captain.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:42 am

Kolarov has won me over Mase. Want me to join the fan club?
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:55 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Kolarov has won me over Mase. Want me to join the fan club?

Fan club? It's a boiled rabbit if he breaks it off with Mase.
DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby getdressedmctavish » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Yeh there's a few round me on the centre circle who constantly give him a hard time. With kolorov you have to accept his defending isn't gonna be pretty but the cross for Edin summed him up. Even Edin couldn't miss though he had a damn good try.lol It was interesting to compare him with Shaw who was measured and composed but nowhere near as devastating.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:44 am

Nick wrote:saw him kick off but didn't see anyone give him shit, but im in 110/109. the fans further down the line barely open their mouths so giving him shit is a bit rich.

on another note.. yaya was a bell end yesterday in his showing of disrespect to every team mate; in particularly the captain.

What's that about?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Nick wrote:saw him kick off but didn't see anyone give him shit, but im in 110/109. the fans further down the line barely open their mouths so giving him shit is a bit rich.

What's that about?

Is that rhetorical?

Just in case it isn't, Yaya lost it completely towards the end and several team mates were trying to calm him down, including Kompany, who he shoved away.

I'm sure all has been forgiven because it's not like he's regularly disrespectful.
Original Dub

Postby dazby » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:20 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Kolarov has won me over Mase. Want me to join the fan club?

Fan club? It's a boiled rabbit if he breaks it off with Mase.

Is there like a membership card or something? With wolves on it?
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:18 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

What's that about?

Is that rhetorical?

Just in case it isn't, Yaya lost it completely towards the end and several team mates were trying to calm him down, including Kompany, who he shoved away.

I'm sure all has been forgiven because it's not like he's regularly disrespectful.

I have to say I missed this.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby 420[C]ity » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:15 am

I'm struggling to understand why we haven't given kolarov a chance as a left holding mid. He could still get his perfect crosses in plus he can easily strike a ball from 25 yards out. I think he would serve well in that position cause his defending is not exactly top class and he doesn't. have sufficient pace to keep up with most latteral players.
420[C]ity
Carlo Nash's Debut

My favourite player is: Vincent kompany

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:52 am

420[C]ity wrote:I'm struggling to understand why we haven't given kolarov a chance as a left holding mid. He could still get his perfect crosses in plus he can easily strike a ball from 25 yards out. I think he would serve well in that position cause his defending is not exactly top class and he doesn't. have sufficient pace to keep up with most latteral players.

Did he impress you in any of the games he started in left mid so far? He's looked shit to me in that position the few times I've seen him there.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby littlebig » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:17 am

michaelcityfan wrote:People who do that are not fans they are rigid characters who promote their own opinions ahead of the teams good. In other words assholes.

Bang on. Dickheads who put themselves before the club
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby Renato_CTID » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:46 am

He's at his best actually and I hope he will stay at the club for a long time: thank you so much for this, Ingeniero!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby 420[C]ity » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Did he impress you in any of the games he started in left mid so far? He's looked shit to me in that position the few times I've seen him there.
he's never started center mid Only wide but the reason he doesn't do as good is because of speed. I think he would do better infield he's got great possession
420[C]ity
Carlo Nash's Debut

My favourite player is: Vincent kompany

Postby roblues » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:52 pm

420[C]ity wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
he's never started center mid Only wide but the reason he doesn't do as good is because of speed. I think he would do better infield he's got great possession

Strange idea this, not sure if it would work. Kolarov's main asset is his ability to twat the ball across the box towards a blue shirt. He isn't, in my mind, someone who finds it easy to give and go, give and go on a regular basis as required in midfield. I've been surprised before by players taking to a holding midfield role (Wiekens springs to mind)
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum