Lawro and Degenerate predictions week 33

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Lawro and Degenerate predictions week 33

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:49 pm

Lawros special guest this week is Alan Shearer, a much better footballer than pundit, but his predictions will be given on football focus tomorrow afternoon.

However, Lawro, has erm, yes he has, AGAIN gone for 2-0

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26810322

Southampton have been playing well and I can understand why some people see this as a potentially tricky game for Manchester City, but I still think Manuel Pellegrini's side will be too strong for Saints.
City are in good form at the moment too, and the four points they got from their last two games - winning away at Manchester United and drawing at Arsenal - was a more than acceptable return.
Southampton's strength is in attack but I wonder whether they will see enough of the ball at Etihad Stadium to service their forward players.
There is no way Saints will look to shut up shop, and an open game will suit City.
Southampton will try to press Manchester City high up the pitch but City will be ready for that.
Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Merson Predicts us to Win
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ns-week-33

Man City play Liverpool next week and people say that’s a big game, but it ain’t so big if they don’t win this. They have really got to win this game and I think they should get the three points, but it depends what Southampton turn up. They are a bit Revel-ly at the moment and you don’t know what you’re getting from them, but they’ve got players that can hurt you. Man City played well in the first half against Arsenal last week and didn’t want half-time to come, but it was a different game after the break and they ended up with a draw. I think they’ll win and keep the title race very much alive.

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-1
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Lawro and Degenerate predictions week 33

Postby nottsblue » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:51 pm

We know Lawro always has us 2-0. Does the lazy fuck do the same for other teams as well?
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:31 pm

nottsblue wrote:We know Lawro always has us 2-0. Does the lazy fuck do the same for other teams as well?

Yep.

I'm predicting a penalty and a sending off.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Lawro » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:51 pm

nottsblue wrote:We know Lawro always has us 2-0. Does the lazy fuck do the same for other teams as well?

You're all cnuts, I'm not lazy, just unimaginative.
Lawro
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Lawro wrote:

You're all cnuts, I'm not lazy, just unimaginative.

Love it, and the picture .... ha ha ha
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby nottsblue » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:18 pm

No fuckin way Lawro is going 2-0 City next week. He'll probably have a heart by-pass just thinking about a different score
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby AG7 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Lawro's predictions are simple really ... here I can predict what he will predict next week:

All across the games it's 2-0 for where he fancies a team to be stronger than the other and playing at home ... if playing away then it becomes 2-1 or 1-0 depending on the recent form of their defence. In cases where teams are too close together in the table he always predicts 1-1 (or a 0-0 depending on how their recent goal scoring form has been) ...

He is very seldom correct on actual scores but does get most of the results right ... and since they award him points for correct results too (regardless of scores) he's pretty consistent and give his guests/opponents in prediction game are 'celebrities' who throw in random nos and always keep changing every week ... he always wins and in their total points accumulated over the season looks like some sort of genius ...

Look through his whole table, and pick any of the gameweeks and 90% of his predictions are 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 and 2-0 ... never more ambitious ... the one time he predicted 3-0 for us was when bottom of the table Fulham visited the fortress Etihad.
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby Slim » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:58 pm

AG7 wrote:Lawro's predictions are simple really ... here I can predict what he will predict next week:

All across the games it's 2-0 for where he fancies a team to be stronger than the other and playing at home ... if playing away then it becomes 2-1 or 1-0 depending on the recent form of their defence. In cases where teams are too close together in the table he always predicts 1-1 (or a 0-0 depending on how their recent goal scoring form has been) ...

He is very seldom correct on actual scores but does get most of the results right ... and since they award him points for correct results too (regardless of scores) he's pretty consistent and give his guests/opponents in prediction game are 'celebrities' who throw in random nos and always keep changing every week ... he always wins and in their total points accumulated over the season looks like some sort of genius ...

Look through his whole table, and pick any of the gameweeks and 90% of his predictions are 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 and 2-0 ... never more ambitious ... the one time he predicted 3-0 for us was when bottom of the table Fulham visited the fortress Etihad.

Typo.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Return to The Maine Football forum