Aguero

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Aguero

Postby littlebig » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:05 am

Aguero to come on for the final half hour methinks. Pellegrini will be keen to get him back in action as soon as, but he won't want to risk another injury by throwing him back into the fray full tilt. We will need him fit for the final 7 games and not just Scouse
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby Sparklehorse » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:32 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:There are two City teams. One is a top class side which 'gives you a chance' at the back, misses a few chances themselves, is occasionally totally crap but sometimes fantastic. The other is: 'The Best Team On The Planet'. 'The Best Team On The Planet', has Aguero in it. Fit. The last time we saw 'The Best Team On The Planet', Aguero started the game, then went off injured. Nobody has seen that team again since that day; just an attempt to recreate it. If Liverpool had a choice of Suarez or Dzeko, & chose Dzeko, we would all say "thank fuck for that". They will be saying "thank fuck for that" if Aguero doesn't start. IF FIT, Aguero starts & we probably win.

That is the best and most well thought out post this year !
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby phips » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Nasri signging, rumors of Kompany being offered, and now this:

Manchester City hope Sergio Aguero will sign his new £210,000-a-week deal before the start of the new season.

The Premier League champions have made it clear to the Argentina striker that he is pivotal to their future, along with captain Vincent Kompany, and talks have gone well.

Real Madrid and Barcelona have made no secret of their admiration for Aguero, 26, but City want to wrap up a new improved five-year deal overtaking the current one which runs to 2017.

Aguero was dogged by niggling injuries last season, but still scored 28 goals in 34 games.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2719495/Manchester-City-hopeful-Sergio-Aguero-sign-new-210k-contract-Premier-League-kick-off.html
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Lazy bastard, sat on his arse in the stand Twittering away.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby sheblue » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Lazy bastard, sat on his arse in the stand Twittering away.

He can twitter and twatter all he wants as long as he is fit and ready for action soon, very soon.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby getdressedmctavish » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:35 pm

I know I can be a pessimistic coont but my head is telling me this lad is never gonna be the same again. Remember Owen. Same size, physique and similar attributes. Never recovered from serial ham string injuries. If we give Kun a five year contract on £50 mill and the worst happens we will be well and truly shafted. Hopefully it wont affect his brain in the same way it obviously affected Owen's,lol
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby sheblue » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:48 pm

getdressedmctavish wrote:I know I can be a pessimistic coont but my head is telling me this lad is never gonna be the same again. Remember Owen. Same size, physique and similar attributes. Never recovered from serial ham string injuries. If we give Kun a five year contract on £50 mill and the worst happens we will be well and truly shafted. Hopefully it wont affect his brain in the same way it obviously affected Owen's,lol

But Owen doesnt have a brain??..........
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby City64 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Huge season for Sergio , we will piss the league if he stays fit and bangs in 20 plus !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Herb » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:43 pm

City64 wrote:Huge season for Sergio , we will piss the league if he stays fit and bangs in 20 plus !

He was crocked repeatedly last season but still managed 28 goals in 34 games so if he stays fit he should bang in 30+ in the PL alone.
If we get a fully fit Sergio in every game then winning the Chumps League and the PL will be a realistic outcome IMO because at his best he is seriously better than any other striker in the PL and vying for best striker honours in Europe.
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum