Micah Richards

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Micah Richards

Postby Dubciteh » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:48 am

Whats happening with him lately? Was he at Wembley? i didnt see him in any of the pictures that were floating around. He also had a bit of whine on twitter too.

Paper talk today saying he wants out, id hate to see one of our own go but it might be the best solution all round.

Was hoping he would be available to play this sat, if not i would consider Boyata, Zabs has played an awful lot of games lately.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Micah Richards

Postby john@staustell » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:53 am

Could have been one of the best. Too many injuries and sometimes when he gets the chance, horrendous.

Big problem is the English player thing. Apart from Luke Shaw, who the hell is worth buying?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:58 am

Sad thing is I think him on top form would suit Pellers system completely. He had such promise, I hate seeing him decline.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby shortagain » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:01 am

john@staustell wrote:Could have been one of the best. Too many injuries and sometimes when he gets the chance, horrendous.

Big problem is the English player thing. Apart from Luke Shaw, who the hell is worth buying?

Not sure if they have to be English or rather have spent some years in development in English football or at the club. Think the number is 8 of these in your 25 or 17 foreigners maximum. You can add any number of U21 players of which we have several coming through but whether they can go all the way only time will tell. Southampton also have a guy at right back Chamberlain or something who looks very good, but would they let him go????
shortagain
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:09 am

Dubciteh wrote:Whats happening with him lately? Was he at Wembley? i didnt see him in any of the pictures that were floating around. He also had a bit of whine on twitter too.

Paper talk today saying he wants out, id hate to see one of our own go but it might be the best solution all round.

Was hoping he would be available to play this sat, if not i would consider Boyata, Zabs has played an awful lot of games lately.

What did he say on Twitter?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Dubciteh » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:16 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:Whats happening with him lately? Was he at Wembley? i didnt see him in any of the pictures that were floating around. He also had a bit of whine on twitter too.

Just before the match..

No matter what I just keep smiling! can't keep a good man down..

I got this off another forum as im not on twitter something didnt display properly.

So was he in the matchday squad at all? I did see pics of Boyata...if he was injured still should of been there Jovetic was there.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby lets all have a disco » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:17 am

Injuries are ruining his career.

One suspects that if he manages to stay fit somewhere else he will be back in the National team in no time. I love the bloke and want him in our team.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:20 am

Dubciteh wrote:

Just before the match..

I got this off another forum as im not on twitter something didnt display properly.

So was he in the matchday squad at all? I did see pics of Boyata...if he was injured still should of been there Jovetic was there.

He was at Wembley, on the pitch at the end etc.

City made comments recently about improving his 'core fitness'. That's probably what the Count is looking at.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:36 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

Just before the match..

City made comments recently about improving his 'core fitness'. That's probably what the Count is looking at.

Didn't his fitness start to suffer not long after he beefed himself up, or was that just coincidence?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:53 am

CTID Hants wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

Just before the match..

Didn't his fitness start to suffer not long after he beefed himself up, or was that just coincidence?

He beefed himself up well before our title winning season and that was his best season yet.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:54 am

CTID Hants wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

Just before the match..

He says he didn't beef himself up.

It took him a full season to recover from injury under Hughes, & his attitude seemed questionable too.

Imo, he was absolutely fine under Mancini & probably better then Zabba when fully fit. But his fitness seems to disappear if he has a few injuries. I imagine the Count is currently assessing whether he gets a new contract or not.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Chinners » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:54 am

I keep forgetting that he's still with us.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Twobob » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:01 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:Injuries are ruining his career.

One suspects that if he manages to stay fit somewhere else he will be back in the National team in no time. I love the bloke and want him in our team.

He should have been in the England squad when he was fit and playing in our title winning season when he was flying. He was looked over again and he hasnt hit that form again, or fitness level.

Doubt he'd be looked at for England if he moves on either - something in him that the international managers dont seem to rate in him.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:06 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

It took him a full season to recover from injury under Hughes, & his attitude seemed questionable too.

Imo, he was absolutely fine under Mancini & probably better then Zabba when fully fit. But his fitness seems to disappear if he has a few injuries. I imagine the Count is currently assessing whether he gets a new contract or not.

I am a little worried about all the english players on the fringe now, how are we going to make the quota that we need to.
Lescott is going,
Richards doesnt seem content,
Milner cant exactly be ecstatic at being a bench warmer when he would start at most teams.
Rodwell is always injured and not a starter when fit
Bary is going
Sinclair is also going

We are in the shit TBH, we need to get some in but who? Not being funny but English players are crap.
I would only look at the following players
Luke Shaw
Gary cahill
Ross Barkley
Adam Lallana
Ravel Morrison?
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I am a little worried about all the english players on the fringe now, how are we going to make the quota that we need to.
Lescott is going,
Milner cant exactly be ecstatic at being a bench warmer when he would start at most teams.
Bary is going
Sinclair is also going

We are in the shit TBH, we need to get some in but who? Not being funny but English players are crap.
Luke Shaw
Gary cahill
Ross Barkley
Adam Lallana
Ravel Morrison?

Cleverley, he's that good he could fill our quota on his own.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:16 pm

What's the craic with Wabara? Seems to have gone totally off radar.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:22 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:What's the craic with Wabara? Seems to have gone totally off radar.

he was on loan at Doncaster but that ended in January, he is back at the club now, he is in the recent squad picture with Kevin Hart when he visited the club
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:32 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:What's the craic with Wabara? Seems to have gone totally off radar.

he was on loan at Doncaster but that ended in January, he is back at the club now, he is in the recent squad picture with Kevin Hart when he visited the club

Thanks, I take it he's not going to force his way into the senior squad then?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:34 pm

Dubciteh wrote:So was he in the matchday squad at all? I did see pics of Boyata...if he was injured still should of been there Jovetic was there.

He was taking advantage of the opportunity to find where Jovetic keeps his stash, I heard...
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby lets all have a disco » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:37 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Lescott is going,
Bary is going
Sinclair is also going

Luke Shaw
Gary cahill
Ross Barkley
Adam Lallana
Ravel Morrison?

It's not 'English' Quota its 'homegrown' we will just promote from the youth ranks to fill it.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum