Nastasic

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Nastasic

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:53 pm

Perhaps.

Regardless, seems I was mistaken regarding what people thinkg about the Mangler. Looks like the centre back discussion continues. Yey?
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby mr_nool » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:Perhaps.

Regardless, seems I was mistaken regarding what people thinkg about the Mangler. Looks like the centre back discussion continues. Yey?

Centre back and keeper are the only position where Carl has football intelligence enough to spot mistakes.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Mangala was dodgy one v one with Lukaku today, but if he goes past Mangala like that, he will do the same to Demi, Vince, Terry or Cahill.

We are unlucky to be on the end of his one decent game in ten.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby blues2win » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:37 pm

Back on topic. Citywatch says Nastasic to Schalke is a done deal. Announcement any time. 6 month loan plus option to buy at around 10 million. Back at the Etihad in the summer then! Seriously I hope it works for him and us with a permanent deal.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:10 am

Rumours the Germans have pulled out. Dreadful news if true.

Also rumours Fatty wants him at WHU but if he does want him, I imagine it will be very much on a trial basis, where he can send him back at the end of the season, rather than the suggested 10 mil fee, so therefore he'll use him here & there to fill gaps, realise he's a shithouse & send him back.

Be fantastic if the fat twat gave us ten mil, but I can't see that happening.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blues2win » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:37 pm

FFS. Maybe the cheapscate Germans didn't want to pay his full wages for six months. Fingers crossed it still goes through.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:02 pm

Time for Mancini to ride in with his war chest and take Nasty and Kola with him oh and sinclair.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Just went to see headlines on SSN & they are saying sources in Germany claim it's going through.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Green & Blue » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Loan deal agreed with Schalke until the end of the season.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:08 pm

If there's no obligation to buy, he'll be back in May (unless Shalke's defenders are totally shit).

At least it shifts his wages though, ala Micah.

He's going to end up in Milan for 1.5 millon though isn't he ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:41 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:If there's no obligation to buy, he'll be back in May (unless Shalke's defenders are totally shit).

At least it shifts his wages though, ala Micah.

He's going to end up in Milan for 1.5 millon though isn't he ?

Not sure Ted. May be already done like the Negredo thing but, for some reason, we want to load all our 'incoming' into the next financial year. Strange.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby blues2win » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:49 pm

I think you're a little unfair to him Ted. He's been undeniably shit for some time. When he first came there were some signs of promise and maybe a fresh start in a new League will bring back his confidence. I hope so because we don't want him back and he doesn't want to come back.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:09 pm

blues2win wrote:I think you're a little unfair to him Ted. He's been undeniably shit for some time. When he first came there were some signs of promise and maybe a fresh start in a new League will bring back his confidence. I hope so because we don't want him back and he doesn't want to come back.

I went to the League Cup game when we were dumped out of it by Aston Villa, & he was fucking tragic.

Somehow from that, he was awarded a game at the Brenabau, which I have on video; he is a waste of fucking space. I pointed out in each of his games early on, qute awful mistakes & lack of commitment, which people were happy to ignore, not because he was good, but because 'he's only a kid' & he 'will make mistakes, get off his back' etc. There were so many fuckups that I was called 'obsessed' for highlighting about 10% of them (I let most go without saying anything).

So I gave up commenting on him apat from mainly to offer encouragement when he was average. Then over time, most other people either went very quiet, or just openly slaughtered him & now hardly anybody wants him at the club.

But the common trend tends to be now 'he was very promising when he first played' etc. No he wasn't, he was fucking shite & people made excuses for it, saying he'd get it right given time. He hasn't. He was shite then & he's shite now.

I'm not being unfair, I'm being honest. If he'd been as good as people said, I would have been right up for him playing every week, I have always been an advocate of young players; if they are good.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:27 pm

He might actually 'make it' in the Bundesliga or at least give a decent enough impression for 5 months. This is the current ranking of the centre backs done by the popular German sports magazine Kicker:

As long as Heiko Westermann gets a mention, anything is possible!
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Mangala was dodgy one v one with Lukaku today, but if he goes past Mangala like that, he will do the same to Demi, Vince, Terry or Cahill.

We are unlucky to be on the end of his one decent game in ten.

Lukaku was in Mangala's pocket until the ludicrous red card he got, which threw him sideways. For the first sixty minutes Mangala was great.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:51 pm

I Just Blue Myself wrote:He might actually 'make it' in the Bundesliga or at least give a decent enough impression for 5 months. This is the current ranking of the centre backs done by the popular German sports magazine Kicker:

It's not a bad level for him to learn & as you indicate, the competition isn't great, but I wonder if Shalke genuinely have an intention to buy, or whether they are just filling a short term situation.

I wish him good luck over there; he seems like a nice lad.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Moonchesteri » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Good luck to the boy. I just hope he can get his career back on track
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:45 pm

I Just Blue Myself wrote:He might actually 'make it' in the Bundesliga or at least give a decent enough impression for 5 months. This is the current ranking of the centre backs done by the popular German sports magazine Kicker:

surprised we've never been linked with no.9 emir spastic
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

This is a fantastic opportunity for witty posters to profess all sorts of humorous comments.........
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:46 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

This is a fantastic opportunity for witty posters to profess all sorts of humorous comments.........

Well, i will say that No.11 seems like a solid wimmer. If that helps at all.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum