Nastasic

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Nastasic

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:02 am

Apparently Schalke are close to agreeing a loan with option to buy. I wonder how much we'll get.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:04 am

Saul Goodman wrote:Apparently Schalke are close to agreeing a loan with option to buy. I wonder how much we'll get.

probably...8 or 10 max i bet.

I don't like an "option" to buy. I want a commitment to buy. I'd expect that's the deal we're asking for as well.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:40 am

Option is no good. Must be an obligation to buy, or otherwise we are likely to see him again next season.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:11 am

Schalke only want a loan with an option which is not ideal. We are stuck with it though because no other club are interested, despite rumours about Milan.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Chippy_Tea_ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:19 am

With his injury record no club is going to take him without an "option" to buy.
Chippy_Tea_
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: manchester city

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:51 am

Chippy_Tea_ wrote:With his injury record no club is going to take him without an "option" to buy.

It's not so much his injury record, it could be more about him being not very good.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:51 am

I always forget how young he is. I think we will eventually get a decent pricee for him
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Chippy_Tea_ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:56 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Chippy_Tea_ wrote:With his injury record no club is going to take him without an "option" to buy.

It's not so much his injury record, it could be more about him being not very good.

I thought he had a good first season (in the games i saw him play) and remember fans were singing his praises.
Chippy_Tea_
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: manchester city

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:06 am

Chippy_Tea_ wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

I thought he had a good first season (in the games i saw him play) and remember fans were singing his praises.

There has been a lot of divided discussion about Nastasic on this forum, with some very strong views held.

I'm of the opinion that he's not very good, however, that's just my biased opinion.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:23 am

Chippy_Tea_ wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

He was better than Lescott.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:36 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Chippy_Tea_ wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Only in the minds of the puddled.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Chippy_Tea_ wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Only in the minds of the puddled.

Back of the net.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:00 pm

I remember people saying he was the new Vidic hahahahahahaha!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby kennyboy » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:31 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Chippy_Tea_ wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Yes he was, and most likely be a better player than Lesc ever was.
Scandinavian True Blue
kennyboy
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Keith Curle

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:51 pm

kennyboy wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Chippy_Tea_ wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

On playstation maybe.

And that's a big maybe!
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:54 pm

kennyboy wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Chippy_Tea_ wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

This was absolutely proven not to be the case, so much so that you barely even mentioned him once it became generally accepted that he was shite, but now he's gone, you are going to pretend he was a success ?

I bet you have the hots for Savic as well.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:00 pm

This was absolutely proven not to be the case

Lol
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:58 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:
This was absolutely proven not to be the case

Lol

Not one single person was asking for Nastasic to be brought back in the side, even when everyone was injured, not one person who claimed he was the dogs' bollocks when he first came in, wanted him. He is now being kept out of the squad by Dedryk Boyata & nobody in the league wants to buy him.

How much more evidence is required ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Not one single person was asking for Nastasic to be brought back in the side, even when everyone was injured, not one person who claimed he was the dogs' bollocks when he first came in, wanted him. He is now being kept out of the squad by Dedryk Boyata & nobody in the league wants to buy him.

Evidence would only be relevant if you were interested in a discussion Ted. You aren't and you probably never have regarding Nasty. Lescott's gone, so is Nasty (soon anyway). We have Mangala. Everybody happy!
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:57 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:

Evidence would only be relevant if you were interested in a discussion Ted. You aren't and you probably never have regarding Nasty. Lescott's gone, so is Nasty (soon anyway). We have Mangala. Everybody happy!

I've always been available for discussion re Nasty, but neither you nor anyone else can give me one single example of anything he's ever done as a defender v anybody, ever.

People just trot out a mythical performance v Real Madrid, but can't point one single second of anything he did in the game. None of you can give one example of Nastasic doing anything in any game vs anybody. I've asked many times.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum