Manchester City Women FC

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Manchester City Women FC 2013/2014

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Well done to MCWFC, great result, good to get to a final in the debut season too. Arsenal have won this for the last 3 years so it would be a great achievement to knock them off their perch. Fingers crossed for Andie and the Girls.

No idea where the final is going to be played, I cant find any info anywhere, which suggests the venue is TBD. Last few years its been held in lower league stadiums down south, Barnet FC and Burton Albion. Lets hope its held at a stadium further north so the girls can get a good backing.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Gutted I was away for the semi final but a brilliant and it seems 100% deserved result for the ladies.Really chuffed for them as they have worked hard.A little inconsistent through the season but got it right for this game which was such a big one.

The final date and venue still to be decided and I will be getting to that one for sure.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Sister of fu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:14 pm

Don't cross any fingers for me, I have been frozen out of the club. I am now with what is technically the reserve team. Been the worst experience I have ever had in football, devastated by how I have been treated. But you live and learn. My contact expires in Oct so will be looking for a new adventure. Proper fallen out of love with Manchester City FC. Anyone want a season ticket :-)
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Don't cross any fingers for me, I have been frozen out of the club. I am now with what is technically the reserve team. Been the worst experience I have ever had in football, devastated by how I have been treated. But you live and learn. My contact expires in Oct so will be looking for a new adventure. Proper fallen out of love with Manchester City FC. Anyone want a season ticket :-)

Sorry to hear that. Wow I suppose the tickets will not be coming then ! Keep your head up.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Really sorry to hear that, after all the hard work you put into it.

Hope things work out great for you in whatever you do next.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Don't cross any fingers for me, I have been frozen out of the club. I am now with what is technically the reserve team. Been the worst experience I have ever had in football, devastated by how I have been treated. But you live and learn. My contact expires in Oct so will be looking for a new adventure. Proper fallen out of love with Manchester City FC. Anyone want a season ticket :-)

really really sorry to hear that! would like to hear more here or in townley one day if you ever wish to shed some light on what has happened.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Sister of fu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Cant divulge to much yet but its been a shock to the system. Hoping to be back playing properly in some capacity in November, fingers crossed.
Sister of fu

Postby Chinners » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:39 pm

That sucks arse ... moden football owners eh, tsk
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Dameerto » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Here's hoping things work out for you eventually.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:54 pm

I didn't want to say anything on here after we spoke Andie but I am gutted for you that this could happen. I can't believe that the ladies are playing with a number 2 keeper who isn't fit to lace your boots.I will no doubt still watch the ladies but it's left me with a whole different feeling towards the ladies team.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby mr_nool » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:52 am

Well, that's me unliking them on facebook ...
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:20 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:

I didn't want to say anything on here after we spoke Andie but I am gutted for you that this could happen. I can't believe that the ladies are playing with a number 2 keeper who isn't fit to lace your boots.I will no doubt still watch the ladies but it's left me with a whole different feeling towards the ladies team.

Has posting on here played some part ?
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Sister of fu » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:16 am

No I'm ok to post on here as long as it's not controversial or a bit naughty. Some have prob noticed that I haven't posted much recently a lot to do with not really being bothered about City anymore.
Sister of fu

Postby mr_nool » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:40 am

Sister of fu wrote:No I'm ok to post on here as long as it's not controversial or a bit naughty. Some have prob noticed that I haven't posted much recently a lot to do with not really being bothered about City anymore.

I'm really sorry to hear mate! With all the hard work you've put in for the ladies team it sure sounds like a disgrace.
Looking forward to hearing the full story from you some day.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:06 am

Sister of fu wrote:No I'm ok to post on here as long as it's not controversial or a bit naughty. Some have prob noticed that I haven't posted much recently a lot to do with not really being bothered about City anymore.

Really sorry to hear it Andie, you were probably their biggest supporter and for you to feel like you do must be heart wrenching. You were such a big advocate of the club and the way they were doing things, so it must have been a personal nightmare for you to feel this way. I hope you get back to a good place with the first team and start to enjoy it again like you used to.

I would have thought that having a season card holder and lifelong supporter in the teams ranks would be something the club could promote and be proud of. I actually thought that they might offer you some sort of womens football ambassador role in the future, as there is nobody better placed to promote the club and womens football. Its most certainly the clubs loss!!!
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:19 am

Wonderwall wrote:

Really sorry to hear it Andie, you were probably their biggest supporter and for you to feel like you do must be heart wrenching. You were such a big advocate of the club and the way they were doing things, so it must have been a personal nightmare for you to feel this way. I hope you get back to a good place with the first team and start to enjoy it again like you used to.

I would have thought that having a season card holder and lifelong supporter in the teams ranks would be something the club could promote and be proud of. I actually thought that they might offer you some sort of womens football ambassador role in the future, as there is nobody better placed to promote the club and womens football. Its most certainly the clubs loss!!!

Well said that man and I couldn't agree more.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Chinners » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:58 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Well said that man and I couldn't agree more.

indeed, bang-on
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:22 am

Ok, so Train hard smile, move on and show MCWFC what they will be losing. good luck.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby ruralblue » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:15 pm

I can't add anything more than what Bob's put as nuts spot on.

Am real sorry the club might have treated you in any disrespectfull way Andie. You are defo the righy person to be an ambassador to mcfcw
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Sister of fu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:19 am

I think if someone would have offered me that postion a year ago I would have snapped their hands off but now, not a chance, to much has gone on. They just seem to have lost touch with how to deal with people or maybe that is what professional football is like.
Sister of fu

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum