Nasri

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Nasri

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:59 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Would not shed one tear if he never played a minutes more football for City. He is all that's bad about football.

He really is a little turd, isn't he?

All the talent and no real spine to make a fist of what should be a remarkable career. The fact that he's mattered so much, so little is obvious to all i hope.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:00 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Nasri has done alright for City on the whole & won us some big games.

Sometimes he's been better than Silva, & Silva is pretty fucking good. I have no problem with both him & Yaya staying, provided both are fighting for a place against new signings & academy kids, rather than being automatic selections.

And if all 3 play, we need some serious legs in the rest of the team.

He got his arse kicked by Alba V Barca, a little shit BTW and he has been crap ever since ! Sunshine player , talented but only on his terms we can do better than him or more consistent at least.

Well he's explained that he's been struggling with injuries & that will do for me. The evidence backs up what he's said.

If everyone who has been shit for parts of last season was kicked out, we wouldn't have any players. Some will have to go. He might be one. If he's not, I don't mind.

He has it to burn, he just needs to show some passion not petulance, Gaelic I get, Arse falling out when given a clip and then trying to get himself sent off with his Wild kick at Neymer was poor.

Does Martin O'Neill know he's Gaelic. Must get on the blower to him. We could do with some Gaelic Flare.

I fear you mean Gallic though.

Sorry I meant Garlic.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Nasri has done alright for City on the whole & won us some big games.

Sometimes he's been better than Silva, & Silva is pretty fucking good. I have no problem with both him & Yaya staying, provided both are fighting for a place against new signings & academy kids, rather than being automatic selections.

And if all 3 play, we need some serious legs in the rest of the team.

He got his arse kicked by Alba V Barca, a little shit BTW and he has been crap ever since ! Sunshine player , talented but only on his terms we can do better than him or more consistent at least.

Well he's explained that he's been struggling with injuries & that will do for me. The evidence backs up what he's said.

If everyone who has been shit for parts of last season was kicked out, we wouldn't have any players. Some will have to go. He might be one. If he's not, I don't mind.

He has it to burn, he just needs to show some passion not petulance, Gaelic I get, Arse falling out when given a clip and then trying to get himself sent off with his Wild kick at Neymer was poor.

It was poor, if you're going to kick that little tramp you should make sure you do it right.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby PrezIke » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Ted Hughes wrote: I have no problem with both him & Yaya staying, provided both are fighting for a place against new signings & academy kids, rather than being automatic selections.

100% this.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:06 pm

Nasri and Jovetic were the big disappointments last season; with no World Cup and a full pre-season I was looking for them to step in and lift the team in the first few months, while the others got up to speed. They both missed a big opportunity.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:26 pm

Plays like he is protecting his passing stats. No guts for the battle, and has a face you could start kicking when you got tired of punching it. I would love to see The French Duke gone.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:Plays like he is protecting his passing stats. No guts for the battle, and has a face you could start kicking when you got tired of punching it. I would love to see The French Duke gone.

Would you murder him while asking him to wear a Petrov mask?

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:02 pm

He seriously doesn't need a mask.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:28 pm

He seemed to perfect this shitty "get the ball, look to go forward and then do a 360 and oass it backwards" move after he joined us.

He has the ability to go forward at all times. It can't be a confidence thing because he's a cocky shit.

Jovetic was allowed lose the ball imo because he was trying to break through defences rather than play it safe. Injuries aside, it would have been interesting to see who would have been shown the door this summer between the two.

Is possession or attack the priority with manuel?
Again, injuries aside, give me jovetic all day long because he will not play it safe when we're screaming for a goal.

Overall, I'm ok for giving him one more season. I've seen glimpses of what he can do and knowing this is his last chance should give us all exactly what we are looking for with the little lesbian.

Clarity.
Original Dub

Postby C & C » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Original Dub wrote:He seemed to perfect this shitty "get the ball, look to go forward and then do a 360 and oass it backwards" move after he joined us.

Drives me crazy with this shit!
C & C
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:07 pm

Original Dub wrote:He seemed to perfect this shitty "get the ball, look to go forward and then do a 360 and oass it backwards" move after he joined us.

He has the ability to go forward at all times. It can't be a confidence thing because he's a cocky shit.

Jovetic was allowed lose the ball imo because he was trying to break through defences rather than play it safe. Injuries aside, it would have been interesting to see who would have been shown the door this summer between the two.

Is possession or attack the priority with manuel?
Again, injuries aside, give me jovetic all day long because he will not play it safe when we're screaming for a goal.

Overall, I'm ok for giving him one more season. I've seen glimpses of what he can do and knowing this is his last chance should give us all exactly what we are looking for with the little lesbian.

Clarity.

You make an excellent point, but I'd still rather Nasri if I had to choose.

One other tging to consider, this interview shows him at least taking responsibility, has anyone heard jovetic do that?
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby sheblue » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Lads comparing nasri to jovetic is just pure wrong. Assuming both at their best (big assumption I know) nasri is miles ahead.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:54 pm

sheblue wrote:Lads comparing nasri to jovetic is just pure wrong. Assuming both at their best (big assumption I know) nasri is miles ahead.

100% right, but when he gets to Silva role he never grabs it. For me luxury player whi gives the impression he is doing us a favour.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:56 pm

haven't we heard this all before?
prove it to us on the pitch samir not in the papers
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Nickyboy » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:56 pm

Last time he said this (after we failed to defend our title) he has his best season in a City shirt - probably better than Spanish Dave in our last title winning season.

He'll be class next season. We'll win the league. Then we should sell him because he'll be shit the year after!!
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:42 am

Nickyboy wrote:probably better than Spanish Dave in our last title winning season.

that was pretty much true. And then he laid a giant stinker last season after not playing in the WC.

He's just too fucking emotionally frail. Whatever Piccs keeps referring to him as is about as right as it gets. He's the French Duke.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:46 am

Nonsense. He is not fit to lace Big Dave's boots and never has been.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:51 am

All talk, I see why he is not liked. Not gonna change.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby dazby » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:50 pm

He's my fave City player.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:00 pm

dazby wrote:He's my fave City player.
OK
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel