Pellegrini Satisfometer

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

How satisfied are you with Pellegrini's work to date?

Highly satisfied
41%
Satisfied
24%
Neither satisfied nor particularly dissatisfied
8%
Dissatisfied
12%
Highly dissatisfied
15%

Total votes : 195

Re: Pellegrini Satisfometer

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:27 am

Hazy2 wrote:The players The players The players. For me let us all not get our wires crossed this bunch of cunts are at the heart of this problem, we are broken, from Vinny all season to each and every one them, they have let us all down. If the club are serious, then get rid, of players based on performances throughout a whole season, no other champions would have as many piss poor performances as we have seen, with so many playing so badly on such a regular basis, Nio pride and leaderless and the look of we are doing you the favour . Cheeky cunts, who never had any intention of defending the title Imho,

Absolutely.

Moreover, if we continue with these current players for the rest of this season, I fear we will only finish in fifth or sixth place at best. If that is the case then we can do no worse than selecting several of our Academy youngsters, for the last remaining games, to try and freshen things up and inject some enthusiasm into the team.

This would also allow us, belatedly, to see how they fare at the top level and if things don't work out and we finish out of the top four, that doesn't matter as we weren't going to finish there in any case with the current first teamers we have.

We just can't continue with the way things are at present and there have got to be dramatic personnel changes in the summer.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:36 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
twosips wrote:You're a grown man - why the fuck do you give a shit about shit joke texts from United fans?

When your a die hard , hard core City fan . you tend to get upset...your obviously just a fan.

In all honesty mate, whilst it may seem puerile to you TS, when the texts start from rags you have to look at why........it kinda indicates just how low we have sunk in the space of a few months, behind them on merit with a tough game at their place next week. We absolutely ridiculed them for much of this season, and now we will get the shit we deserve for our gutless and spineless performances.

I'm at a genuine loss to understand what is going on. It's clear the players have given up, but the question for me is 'why' are they just spineless cunts, or have we had a dead man walking as we had with Sven? I struggle to accept the 2nd option,because if they knew a new gaffer was coming in, they would have something to play for (in addition to personal pride) surely?

I agree wholeheartedly but at the end of the day the buck stops with the manager and he has shown very little to sway us fans that hes the man for the job.
Its obvious that the players got Mancini sacked but it looks like the same cunts actually believe they have the power and the say on who manages and who doesn't.....what are we ? Real Fuckign Madrid ?????

They are fuckign cunts , not surprised Kompany laughs and dismisses the criticism for all of his fuckign inept performances this season as he obviously believes that the manager will go before he does.........................and that mindset probably applies to one or two other cunts we have playing for us.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:20 pm

I think what we saw last night was about where we are. There have been plenty of occasions where I have slaughtered them for attitude but with the exception of Dzeko, I can't do that on last night's performance. We just didn't have enough to get the required goals.

We have run a bit stale & Yaya has got that bit older. He tried to run away from their midfield several times last night, as he was doing this time last year, & they caught him. He needs to be a Carrick style midfield plodder now, not a sprinter.

But taking shit from rags ? What the fuck have they got to be happy about ? They should have been challenging for the title this season & last season & have fucked it up. Next season everyone, especially City, will be better.This season was a big chance for them but they signed the wrong players.

I never lose an argument with a rag.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby twosips » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:51 pm

Noticed the Yaya thing too last night. He tried a couple of his powerhouse runs and they just failed miserably as people caught him. It was pretty tragic to see - he just hasn't got that anymore.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:18 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I think what we saw last night was about where we are. There have been plenty of occasions where I have slaughtered them for attitude but with the exception of Dzeko, I can't do that on last night's performance. We just didn't have enough to get the required goals.

We have run a bit stale & Yaya has got that bit older. He tried to run away from their midfield several times last night, as he was doing this time last year, & they caught him. He needs to be a Carrick style midfield plodder now, not a sprinter.

But taking shit from rags ? What the fuck have they got to be happy about ? They should have been challenging for the title this season & last season & have fucked it up. Next season everyone, especially City, will be better.This season was a big chance for them but they signed the wrong players.

It's bad enough being sneered at by gloating Scumlovers who, increasingly emboldened, seem to be crawling out 'en masse', from beneath their collective stones, but I'm even being laughed at by my mad brother-in-law who, of all things, is a Leeds Utd supporter.

I just can't believe it; it's not as if they had anything to crow about.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I think what we saw last night was about where we are. There have been plenty of occasions where I have slaughtered them for attitude but with the exception of Dzeko, I can't do that on last night's performance. We just didn't have enough to get the required goals.

This isn't a shock as I picture you only interacting with humanoids via this forum, so...there's that.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:01 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

This isn't a shock as I picture you only interacting with humanoids via this forum, so...there's that.

Cheers

I actually know loads & meet fucking 100s of them, including old school Stretford Enders, gloryhunters, & 90% of the ones I meet are outside the UK.

In fact I was first shown this site & Bluemoon by overseas rags. They read all this stuff.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blues2win » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Guardian say Txiki and Soriano very clear that squad needs refreshing with 'younger elite players'. Don't think they mean EDS players. Pogba must be a top target. I think Pellegrini may survive one more season if Guardiola, as seems likely, stays till 2016 at Bayern. That said if Ancelotti is sacked by Real he will be vulnerable. He badly needs a big finish to the season starting Sunday.
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby PrezIke » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Guardian also reporting he's currently safe in his position pending the outcome of the last 7 matches.

De Bruyne seems more likely than Pogba though. Perhaps Sterling in the mix as well, although figure that might cause more conflicted reactions from the fans depending on how much is spent.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:29 pm

I think Pogba probably depends on whether Real or Barca bid or have already got him sewn up for the year after, as they do sometimes.

If he's available, we will probably pay the money now we have seen for sure we need a shakeup. The players have proved without doubt that they need new blood, & high quality new blood.

I only see Pellegrini staying if we have a successor in mind for the year after. His record since New Year does not stand up to the level required. There are mitigating circumstances, such as ffp, the players lack of form & the fact that he has never had chance to sign big players & build a team like Mancini had. But he can't be absolved of blame from the team playing like Barca & being on a record streak, to becoming mid table form. He hasn't earned his wages since New year. Overall he's done a good job at City, but that run is poor & there is no escaping that fact.

If he stays, it probably means either Pep or Vieira are taking over in 2016. Otherwise we'll get a new one.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wooders » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Apparently Pogba is going to be Reals annual bug signing thus summer so, whilst I too would love him here, we may need to look elsewhere
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:04 am

If the daily fail has any truth to the rumour that we will go for Henderson and Wilshire then Ill just have to go and boil my fuckign head.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:04 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:If the daily fail has any truth to the rumour that we will go for Henderson and Wilshire then Ill just have to go and boil my fuckign head.

I'll fly to the DR and do it for you if that happens.

Then move into your place, steal your identity and shag your missus.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:05 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

I actually know loads & meet fucking 100s of them, including old school Stretford Enders, gloryhunters, & 90% of the ones I meet are outside the UK.

In fact I was first shown this site & Bluemoon by overseas rags. They read all this stuff.

Someone's touchy. Calm down mister fucking social butterfly. I know you're not a cyborg.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:03 am

2nd he was safe 3rd just about, current form and 4th not a chance he will be in charge, lose on Sunday taxi time. Our level had to drop for the likes of the scum to be within 15 points if us, we've managed it and some, all the teams above us are over achieving, we on the other hand are hard to to understand or defend, we have the ball and look more knackered than Palace, defies logic. Hard to fathom
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby dave watson's perm » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:58 am

Well according to The Sun (yes, I know........) he is on his way along with Soriano and Tricky Burger Stain. I wouldnt shed any tears over losing those 2 as they appear to have brought fuck all to the party
Last edited by dave watson's perm on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:01 am

dave watson's perm wrote:Well according to The Sun (yes, I know........) he is on his way along with Tricky and Burger Stain. I wouldnt shed any tears over losing those 2 as they appear to have brought fuck all to the party

Tricky and Burger Stain are one of the same.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby dave watson's perm » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:06 am

Too early in the morning............................
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:37 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

Someone's touchy. Calm down mister fucking social butterfly. I know you're not a cyborg.

cheers

I'm not touchy, I'm just saying I know loads of the cunts & I don't have any trouble dealing with them in these situations. When they hammer you two or three times a season, then it's difficult, but you find a way. Having to smile as Liverpool fans congratulated me on second place in the 'world's greatest title race', now THAT would have been hard work.

Putting rags back in their place these days is like treading on insects.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:50 am

I can see a clear out of some high profile players with more players leaving than arriving thus freeing up some places for our EDS squad, dont forget we were only allowed a small squad last year so we have more places to fill, giving the EDS last more opportunity to be part of the first team.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum