Pellegrini Satisfometer

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

How satisfied are you with Pellegrini's work to date?

Highly satisfied
41%
Satisfied
24%
Neither satisfied nor particularly dissatisfied
8%
Dissatisfied
12%
Highly dissatisfied
15%

Total votes : 195

Re: Pellegrini Satisfometer

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
kinkylola wrote:we have a better chance against the rags or any "big side" that likes to attack then against palace who sit back and let us durdle around like fucknuts.

We are our own worst enemies in so many ways, given time to thoughtfully construct an attack, we will fuck it up every time.

You can bet money that the scum will look to stifle us like others are doing and hit on the break and they prefer to set up like that.

Or do what Liverpool did and just press us every time we've got the ball then cut right through the middle of us.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:What, people are confident we'll beat the Rags, away, we can't even beat Palace!

*Delusion*

Burnley now Palace no no the squad and the manager are taking the piss.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby s1ty m » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Simple sack him and put Paddy in charge Tues Morning, this has to be done As Pellers is done.

Couldn't agree more. Utter disarray.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Blue Since 76 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Mase wrote:
kinkylola wrote:we have a better chance against the rags or any "big side" that likes to attack then against palace who sit back and let us durdle around like fucknuts.

We are our own worst enemies in so many ways, given time to thoughtfully construct an attack, we will fuck it up every time.

You can bet money that the scum will look to stifle us like others are doing and hit on the break and they prefer to set up like that.

Or do what Liverpool did and just press us every time we've got the ball then cut right through the middle of us.

Basically there are several ways to beat us but we only have one way to win. And that way's been worked out by brilliant teams like Burnley and Palace.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Basically there are several ways to beat us but we only have one way to win. And that way's been worked out by brilliant teams like Burnley and Palace.

And Stoke et al at home.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby ruralblue » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Feel a little sick as to what's actually going on. And by the I mean I do actually feel a little sick as it's just such a dire situation as to what is going on. Pellegrini looks and shows that he has become devoid of any plan b.

Some of the spine of the team do not look interested or have completely lost any form they had and some actually look shit. Half arsed? Not fully motivated? I dunno blame the players on the pitch but the managers job is to bring them back together and make them refocus. This isn't happening.

Something ain't right in that dressing room and I seriously do suspect Yaya is at the centre of it.

Question is, who can sort it out?
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Blue Since 76 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:42 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:
Mase wrote:

And Stoke et al at home.

I didn't have the time to list all of them!

Our away games look tricky and I have no confidence in our ability to get anything from the home games. There are several easy ways to play against us that we can't cope with and they don't require a Messi to do it.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby 30yeargloryhunter » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:50 pm

I think he will be gone in Summer. Not because of tonight but from Champs to fourth at our club is failure. Think others have strengthened with quality so complaints with FFP are justified but not an excuse. He doesn't impact enough with subs for me and is passive. No Plan B and our set pieces are a joke. These are areas I think manager should impact and he hasn't.
30yeargloryhunter
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:54 pm

Whoever we get he will be one lucky bastard as the fuckers have a years break add some top quality if they would still come and we could do a treble. Flawed plan the cunts will need another year off.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:20 am

Should have been sacked straight after this match and Vieira to take over for the rest of the season..fuckign disgrace City have been since January.

Laughing stock we are...----8 texts already..from 8 different scum wanker friends of mine.......fuck me Pellegrini , your a cunt.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby twosips » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:05 am

You're a grown man - why the fuck do you give a shit about shit joke texts from United fans?
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:05 am

twosips wrote:You're a grown man - why the fuck do you give a shit about shit joke texts from United fans?

When your a die hard , hard core City fan . you tend to get upset...your obviously just a fan.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:16 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
twosips wrote:You're a grown man - why the fuck do you give a shit about shit joke texts from United fans?

When your a die hard , hard core City fan . you tend to get upset...your obviously just a fan.

In all honesty mate, whilst it may seem puerile to you TS, when the texts start from rags you have to look at why........it kinda indicates just how low we have sunk in the space of a few months, behind them on merit with a tough game at their place next week. We absolutely ridiculed them for much of this season, and now we will get the shit we deserve for our gutless and spineless performances.

I'm at a genuine loss to understand what is going on. It's clear the players have given up, but the question for me is 'why' are they just spineless cunts, or have we had a dead man walking as we had with Sven? I struggle to accept the 2nd option,because if they knew a new gaffer was coming in, they would have something to play for (in addition to personal pride) surely?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:47 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Mate, I am sure you are not shy in giving it out. :-)

At the end of the day though, whatever happens, you know that they are a lower form of life. MUCH lower.

And if everything else fails, there is always violence. Or "the Dambusters". Or "Those magnificent men in their flying machines".
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:21 am

The players The players The players. For me let us all not get our wires crossed this bunch of cunts are at the heart of this problem, we are broken, from Vinny all season to each and every one them, they have let us all down. If the club are serious, then get rid, of players based on performances throughout a whole season, no other champions would have as many piss poor performances as we have seen, with so many playing so badly on such a regular basis, Nio pride and leaderless and the look of we are doing you the favour . Cheeky cunts, who never had any intention of defending the title Imho,
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Crossie » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:58 am

100% nail on the head Hazy.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby michaelcityfan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:21 am

I cant believe the owners will put up with this I feel certain they will act I think they will keep Pellegrini until the end of the season then hopefully get someone really good to manage the club there's no ffp for managers wages is there?so lets hope they will get a really good manager pay anything tp get them and give them the sort of money needed it should not be a "who's he" name but someone we all recognise immediately. And this guy will have a plan to deal with packed defences, or counter attacking teams and for gods sake lets see we don't see losses to Burnley, Palace and Stoke its deeply embarrassing. I worry about our derby prospects and if we don't pull ourselves up well be playing Barcelona in the champions league even under the new rules ffs..
michaelcityfan
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Wooders » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:41 am

I think Pellers will stay and players will go. Could be a whole new team lining up in august
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:29 am

Pellegrini was the right man 2 years ago to do a Red Adair job and put out all the fire Mancini had created.

However he is not the right man to take this team forward in what is now a major rebuilding job. The same mistakes keep happening in terms of formation/selection, and does anyone have any confidence that he is the guy for what is a major restructure?

This team needs a fire lit under its arsehole, and Im tired of hearing him say no kids are coming through as well. Since Jan 4th we've lost 7 of 14 games and only beaten 4 shite teams - that's not a temporary blip, its a sign things are badly wrong and getting worse.

Manuel was the right man in 2013, but equally he has now served his time and past his sell by date.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:35 am

Wooders wrote:I think Pellers will stay and players will go. Could be a whole new team lining up in august

I think it'll be the opposite. I wouldn't be surprised to see the same spine to our team next season. For an extra £50.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum