Pellegrini Satisfometer

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

How satisfied are you with Pellegrini's work to date?

Highly satisfied
41%
Satisfied
24%
Neither satisfied nor particularly dissatisfied
8%
Dissatisfied
12%
Highly dissatisfied
15%

Total votes : 195

Re: Pellegrini Satisfometer

Postby getdressedmctavish » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Excellent post from Cup winners there. Pellers is incapable of organising the team to block central space. But it will never be sorted til we get rid of ya ya and get some predictability into our defensive play....no fucker knows what he is going to do, least of all him, and it is tearing the team apart. Ya Ya is all that's changed from last season...hero to total zero.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Bluedj » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Fuck OFF anyone posting on this thread tonight

Stand behind the team and say UEFA is bent of fuck, yes we have been shite, but all official are bending us over a barrell including the FA
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Eh, fella's. Haven't you been going on about those who've not logged on to change their vote to 'Hysterically Happy', are you all really saying your 'Hysterically Happy'?

If the majority are still in that position after where we are sat in all comps the it's you who need to take a look at yourselves, not the fuckers who voted and never came back, the Rag cunts!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Bluedj wrote:Fuck OFF anyone posting on this thread tonight

Stand behind the team and say UEFA is bent of fuck, yes we have been shite, but all official are bending us over a barrell including the FA

I totally agree.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:02 pm

new team is needed. a spineless cunt is a spineless cunt; regardless of a new flavour of the month manager coming in and making them fight and press for 6 months - what happened to the 'barca pressing game'?

fucking jokers.

im living. yaya should pack for france/africa and 6 months of his wages donated to charity.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Nick wrote:new team is needed. a spineless cunt is a spineless cunt; regardless of a new flavour of the month manager coming in and making them fight and press for 6 months - what happened to the 'barca pressing game'?

fucking jokers.

im living. yaya should pack for france/africa and 6 months of his wages donated to charity.

Wait a minute, we have a board who think this team can take a pinch and still win the CL, regardless of the the same league trying to make sure we can't with their sanctions.

It's one of those quizzical ones for me.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby dick dastardley » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Dead man walking after that pile of shite!!!
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby zuricity » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:09 pm

getdressedmctavish wrote:Excellent post from Cup winners there. Pellers is incapable of organising the team to block central space. But it will never be sorted til we get rid of ya ya and get some predictability into our defensive play....no fucker knows what he is going to do, least of all him, and it is tearing the team apart. Ya Ya is all that's changed from last season...hero to total zero.

Wrong .. absolutely wrong. The Spafia need to go.

They should never have been allowed to weasel their way into City in the first place.
Mancini saw through them, and we are just being played along now . Whilst Barca, Madrid get it the way they want it.

Now we are broken . Got some questionable signings , very questionable. Fernando, Navas, Jovetic, Mangala, Negredo,

Ya Ya is not the problem. Ya Ya is not 'all' that has changed from last season.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby city72 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Taxi for pellegrini
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:16 pm

Everyone posting in this thread is not calling for Pellegrini's head.

UEFA had nothing to do with that shocker of a display tonight, ref was poor but we never should have put the game where his few decisions mattered
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:19 pm

zuricity wrote:
getdressedmctavish wrote:Excellent post from Cup winners there. Pellers is incapable of organising the team to block central space. But it will never be sorted til we get rid of ya ya and get some predictability into our defensive play....no fucker knows what he is going to do, least of all him, and it is tearing the team apart. Ya Ya is all that's changed from last season...hero to total zero.

Wrong .. absolutely wrong. The Spafia need to go.

They should never have been allowed to weasel their way into City in the first place.
Mancini saw through them, and we are just being played along now . Whilst Barca, Madrid get it the way they want it.

Now we are broken . Got some questionable signings , very questionable. Fernando, Navas, Jovetic, Mangala, Negredo,

Ya Ya is not the problem. Ya Ya is not 'all' that has changed from last season.

It's interesting, that Txiki can sit at the top, dictate the players and play, yet we look to the manager when things go wrong.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:20 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:

UEFA had nothing to do with that shocker of a display tonight, ref was poor but we never should have put the game where his few decisions mattered

See, this is the problem.

The ref had lots to do with the game tonight.
Original Dub

Postby zuricity » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Original Dub wrote:

+1
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Original Dub wrote:

The ref was poor, but so were we. Milner and Navas started very poorly and every attack in the first half broke down with them. Clichy was shit and Jovetic was off the pace.

We can all sit here and say hard luck lads but only for UEFA and the ref you would be the best in Europe or honestly look at the performance and discuss what could be done better to improve us going forward because it isn't just this game or in europe where we have been poor. Well i hope thats what Pellegrini is going to do but yet to see any tweaks in our play that could make all the difference
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby nottsblue » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:33 pm

Do we think Pellers still has the dressing room? Ultimately this is often what determines whether a manager stays or goes. Are the players pulling their tripe out week in week out for him? They clearly were last season so has anything changed? We will of course never know for sure. There just seems to be a lack of urgency in our play, both with and without the ball and ultimately this is down to the manager, whether through his tactics or the personnel his picks.

Still like him myself and still hope he continues but he could well be on thin ice as part of his remit was progress in Europe. Another poor show v Bayern and it could be the beginning of the end, sadly
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Can I just say that when we went 1-0 down I didn't actually give a fuck, it's was only when Yaya scored that I kicked back in. Usually I'm 100% for a win and care about it but with the CL it just has no interest apart from another game.

The way we have been treated is ridiculous where we can't get a freekick for definate fouls but our oppo will get one from kicking a ball at a players hand from a yeard away. Do you not think our players see the same thing, especially when a player gets away with a 2nd yellow and a sure-fire penalty is denied.

We may not have been good enough but it makes it worse when you've got a couple of hot-heads in the team who actually take exception to what is going on.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:42 pm

nottsblue wrote:Do we think Pellers still has the dressing room? Ultimately this is often what determines whether a manager stays or goes. Are the players pulling their tripe out week in week out for him? They clearly were last season so has anything changed? We will of course never know for sure. There just seems to be a lack of urgency in our play, both with and without the ball and ultimately this is down to the manager, whether through his tactics or the personnel his picks.

Still like him myself and still hope he continues but he could well be on thin ice as part of his remit was progress in Europe. Another poor show v Bayern and it could be the beginning of the end, sadly

Thats the question Txiki should be asking and its him that needs to come up with the answer. I hope Pellegrini stays but he needs to get us back playing to last years level.
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:55 pm

nottsblue wrote:Do we think Pellers still has the dressing room? Ultimately this is often what determines whether a manager stays or goes. Are the players pulling their tripe out week in week out for him? They clearly were last season so has anything changed? We will of course never know for sure. There just seems to be a lack of urgency in our play, both with and without the ball and ultimately this is down to the manager, whether through his tactics or the personnel his picks.

Thats the question Txiki should be asking and its him that needs to come up with the answer. I hope Pellegrini stays but he needs to get us back playing to last years level.

We're Sussed and the tactics for champs league are basically wrong, Roma 2 that tonight overrun and chasing shadows, we need to rethink and possibly a facelift.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Hazy2 wrote:

We're Sussed and the tactics for champs league are basically wrong, Roma 2 that tonight overrun and chasing shadows, we need to rethink and possibly a facelift.

We were very easy to sus' out to be fair, they even had us before our first game. The problem is that when we are good we don't have to worry about our defence but when we're bad, it becomes a liability.

We looked bad against the Rags when trying to save legs, we looked even worse tonight trying to put those same legs through the mill.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Still 101 with the same vote. Now, that is hypocritical.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum