Pellegrini Satisfometer

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

How satisfied are you with Pellegrini's work to date?

Highly satisfied
41%
Satisfied
24%
Neither satisfied nor particularly dissatisfied
8%
Dissatisfied
12%
Highly dissatisfied
15%

Total votes : 195

Re: Pellegrini Satisfometer

Postby AntMcfc » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:43 am

Pellegrini has ruined our Etihad aura.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:35 am

The engineer has won League and League Cup during this calendar year. I'm not happy with the way things are going right now but I am still highly satisfied with him as a manager. Winning double should buy him few years at very least, easy, to do his thing.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Mase » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:14 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:The engineer has won League and League Cup during this calendar year. I'm not happy with the way things are going right now but I am still highly satisfied with him as a manager. Winning double should buy him few years at very least, easy, to do his thing.

A few years? Surely he'll be in a home pissing in his pants in a few years?!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:43 am

We can all see our own failings as a team. Any manager who does his homework before playing us will set his team up to be defensively compact and narrow and have pace up top to hit quick with counter attacking football. I cant be arsed going back over every goal we have conceded this year, but I would put a wager on the majority coming from counter attacks. This is the area we need to close, if we do this, then teams will find us very hard to beat or score against.

Bayern play a similar game but they have more pace at the front and the back, more quality to go with the pace with Robben and Ribery too. Pellers needs time to turn things around from our poor league position (3rd place and 6 points off top, FFS you spoilt brats, some fans need to get a grip). I agree with whoever said Pellers didnt do much wrong tonight, I thought he changed the personnel and system at the right time to try and get us the 3 points.

The referee was a complete TWONK, I would love to know what he replied to Vinny when Vinny blatantly told him he got the wrong player with that yellow. ME NO SPEAKA DE ENGLISH more than likely. Ref was very poor and had an impact on the game, but as is well documented, Yaya was a stupid dog turd with his petulant reaction. But why wasn't their number 25 getting a 2nd yellow for blocking yaya off in a worse fashion than Fernandinho's block? Also with regards to Fernandinhos 2nd Yellow, how can he stand still 10 yds from a player and the player charges into him without him moving, be a bookable offence for the defender? If thats the case next time we have a free kick, let one of our players charge into the wall and get them booked FFS. The ref was a complete joke and we helped him.

The media are lapping it up with Souness and Jamie dogturd Redknapp spouting all types of incompetent venom. SSN and Jeff FAT BASTARD Shreeves telling everyone the crowd boo'ed the players off.... NO WE DIDNT YOU FUCKING MORON. We Boo'ed the cheating fucker Ref and the Racist fuckers we played against. If you bother to look up from your cock in your hands you would have seen milner being sang to and clapped off.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:29 am

Wonderwall wrote:We can all see our own failings as a team. Any manager who does his homework before playing us will set his team up to be defensively compact and narrow and have pace up top to hit quick with counter attacking football. I cant be arsed going back over every goal we have conceded this year, but I would put a wager on the majority coming from counter attacks. This is the area we need to close, if we do this, then teams will find us very hard to beat or score against.

Bayern play a similar game but they have more pace at the front and the back, more quality to go with the pace with Robben and Ribery too. Pellers needs time to turn things around from our poor league position (3rd place and 6 points off top, FFS you spoilt brats, some fans need to get a grip). I agree with whoever said Pellers didnt do much wrong tonight, I thought he changed the personnel and system at the right time to try and get us the 3 points.

The referee was a complete TWONK, I would love to know what he replied to Vinny when Vinny blatantly told him he got the wrong player with that yellow. ME NO SPEAKA DE ENGLISH more than likely. Ref was very poor and had an impact on the game, but as is well documented, Yaya was a stupid dog turd with his petulant reaction. But why wasn't their number 25 getting a 2nd yellow for blocking yaya off in a worse fashion than Fernandinho's block? Also with regards to Fernandinhos 2nd Yellow, how can he stand still 10 yds from a player and the player charges into him without him moving, be a bookable offence for the defender? If thats the case next time we have a free kick, let one of our players charge into the wall and get them booked FFS. The ref was a complete joke and we helped him.

The media are lapping it up with Souness and Jamie dogturd Redknapp spouting all types of incompetent venom. SSN and Jeff FAT BASTARD Shreeves telling everyone the crowd boo'ed the players off.... NO WE DIDNT YOU FUCKING MORON. We Boo'ed the cheating fucker Ref and the Racist fuckers we played against. If you bother to look up from your cock in your hands you would have seen milner being sang to and clapped off.

We are all wound up, deep down I feel from fans to the team we are not balanced in our approach, Some love the Champs League some hate it, many do not know enough about the likes of Roma, Cska to realise at our best it would be game on, getting beat is 50/50 for us and more than likely with our style, Bayern got smashed last season by Madrid in what was jaw dropping fashion they have recovered composure and confidence to go again, I feel we are no further on as a club in this thing, and until we treat it as a normal part of our season, get a squad able to play the teams we meet with tactics that suit each and every game the struggle and the roller coaster of emotions will continue. We also need plans B,C,D or the same things will continue. Lets face it, like Arsenal we are making up the numbers when you see the elite with A game on show. Take nothing away from CSK they had the players and a set of tactics far from the one two weeks ago, better team , despite a performance from the ref now buried by Yaya's stupidity. The lack of respect for City from pretty much every angle is sick but we need to unite get the place rocking and have a us against them attitude, sadly I think we are to nice from P.R to the manager we allow shit to be dumped on us and we smile. A little emotion would not go a miss even if it means more stick
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby phips » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Pellegrini can say he doesn't feel pressure as often as he wants but if he can't feel his seat warming then he's oblivious
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Sacking Pellegrini mid season with no planned replacement lined up to replace him would be absolute fucking madness. Any replacement needs to be part of an overall plan not just a Swales style throw some cunt in & hope he does ok.

If we go down that road we are finished for years.

If we have lined up a proper replacement, then Pellegrini is gone already & treading water. But in that case, he would take over after the break.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Txiki needs to explain the Fernando one for me, he along with Mangala 50 mill plus long term deals. Pellers has enough credit for no bollocks talk about sacking. Add Silva tonight we win.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:01 pm

He doesn't have to explain anything unless those players fail at City. They are only just beginning their careers here.

And the manager is the bloke who decides who we sign, they just do the deals.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:He doesn't have to explain anything unless those players fail at City. They are only just beginning their careers here.

Really?

And not to waste a post, 97 of you are Super Highly Satisfied with Pellers?

You lying fucking hypocritical cunts! Is there any point in logging on?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:He doesn't have to explain anything unless those players fail at City. They are only just beginning their careers here.

Really?

Yes really.

We have this every time a new signing fucks up or doesn't get off to a great start. Mancini fully admitted he made the decision to sign Sinclair, Rodwell etc & Pellegrini has emphatically said the same.

They have options & the managers decide whether or not we should move on them.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Really?

Yes really.

We have this every time a new signing fucks up or doesn't get off to a great start. Mancini fully admitted he made the decision to sign Sinclair, Rodwell etc & Pellegrini has emphatically said the same.

Fucking lol.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Really?

Yes really.

Fucking lol.

Oh give over.

You really think Brian fucking Marwood decided we wanted Balotelli & fucking Maicon ? And Dzeko spoke of mancini phoning him & selling City to him.

And it's just a coincidence that Pellegrini fucking phoned Navas personally, & that he had Negredo at Real Madrid ?

Same ol shite comes up every season.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Really?

Yes really.

Fucking lol.

Oh give over.

You really think Brian fucking Marwood decided we wanted Balotelli & fucking Maicon ? And Dzeko spoke of mancini phoning him & selling City to him.

And it's just a coincidence that Pellegrini fucking phoned Navas personally, & that he had Negredo at Real Madrid ?

Same ol shite comes up every season.

Fuck me you like to play it. Sinclair to Mario, well done.

In fact you've just changed my opinion because of the team we have got compared to what was happening back then. Dissatisfied.

Goodnight.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Biizarre.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby dick dastardley » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:21 pm

If he doesn't pull out of this by Xmas, then klopp would be my choice, he shows passion and his tactics in games can change, and with the players at this club with a couple of his own additions may well get us back on an even keel
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby failsworthblue » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Gone at the end of the season.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:25 pm

failsworthblue wrote:Gone at the end of the season.

That long? Saying that, our defence only cost about 24 million so what chance does he have. To be fair, this holistic view has made it worth the same again, but eh.

Good to see the kids coming through though, Mangala has had a real chance to shine.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby phips » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:00 am

Beefymcfc wrote:And not to waste a post, 97 of you are Super Highly Satisfied with Pellers?

You lying fucking hypocritical cunts! Is there any point in logging on?

i don't believe the poll has been reset from last season when, im guessing, a large amount of people were satisfied that we won the double
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:45 am

No he does Ted, we have shaped the team and replaced Yaya' partner 4 times. I don't for 1 second thing the manager wanted Garcia. As soon as he was signed he looked lost plus Pellers had bombed him out of Madrid. Fernando will never get any more pace, agreed ?
He was gone at the first chance. Fernando looks on the same path.

The player we could have bought 3 times with money wasted in this crucial area if they wanted a holding midfielder with no pace no goal threat would be Busquetes. They are buying cheap options when none have been better than Barry or NDJ.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum