***city v ac milan match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city v ac milan match thread***

Postby Tim777 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:14 pm

Dameerto wrote:
It's my aging memory, I screwed the scorers up completely.

It's a good sign for City - getting mixed up with all the scorers.
Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:16 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
1. Don't put words in my mouth that I haven't said. It makes your nose bleed.

2. It's a friendly, i.e. completely meaningless with regard to results.

3. It's now 5-3 and still meaningless.

You've talked a lot of shit about the spafia. Eat your crow. It'll come early and often I believe douche.
DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Also joe hart is a great keeper but his distribution is absolute fucking shit. It pisses me off seeing defenders sprinting into space to receive the pass only for him to point at the
Invisible man and smash his foot through the fucking ball.

Will he ever improve at this?
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Dubaimancityfan » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:19 pm

feedthegreek wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:Just walked in and seen the score - who scored for us, as the City app is denying the game is happening?

dzecko 2, silva, richards, kolorov, we were leading 5-0.

It took just 5 posts to get the goal scorers right !!

Enjoyable first 30 or so minutes until they scored. Played almost perfect football. I think that's the line-up we should start with (with the return of our normal defence of Zabba, Komps, Nasti and Clichy). Aguero for Jovetic and we're set.
Dubaimancityfan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Big Dave

Postby Arjan Van Schotte » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:25 pm

Slim wrote:Thank god Kid'n'Play got subbed.

I liked it slim.

lovely stuff for the first hald hour. Dzeko controlled quite a few balls and looked rather good....
"Whatever it is that we "bought" - we didn't put it up for sale..."

Arjan Van Schotte
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Манчестер Сити

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:33 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

You've talked a lot of shit about the spafia. Eat your crow. It'll come early and often I believe douche.

Like I've said before to others, show me the posts where I've said what you say I've said.

Do it.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Dubaimancityfan wrote:
feedthegreek wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:Just walked in and seen the score - who scored for us, as the City app is denying the game is happening?

dzecko 2, silva, richards, kolorov, we were leading 5-0.

It took just 5 posts to get the goal scorers right !!

Enjoyable first 30 or so minutes until they scored. Played almost perfect football. I think that's the line-up we should start with (with the return of our normal defence of Zabba, Komps, Nasti and Clichy). Aguero for Jovetic and we're set.

Im not too sure on that mate , Aguero needs to up his performance as last years goal return from him was shite.......Jovetic looks like a fantastic signing based on todays performance and is in no way a bench warmer.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby blue 68 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:57 pm

bigblue wrote:
MilnersJaw wrote:Need to give some of these new players a full 90. Rather have the son of a carpenter on than lesbian.

Calling him a lesbian makes you sound like an arse or rag fan

You get on my tits.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
blue 68
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Just read the last page or so on here. What a bunch you lot are,taking most of the posts before somebody got the scorers right.

I found it very interesting to watch.Very fluent going forward with Micah proving what we already know and Kolarov the same to a lesser degree. Good going forward but Awol and iffy defending. Fred looks quality as do Jovetic and Jesus and the overall movement up front was a joy to see.Good that Jesus mixes it up too.You might think with his great pace that he would just try to skin the fullback every time but he looks to choose his moments.2 assists is very nice.

Good also to see Silva nicking in for the easy first goal after Jovetic knocked back the Jesus cross.But with all the quality going forward we looked shocking at the back.It seemed to stem from trying to press high and catch them offside and it clearly wasn't working well was it.Add that to bad errors from Garcia and Kolarov and you have a shambles.

Interesting again to see changes made but the back 4 left alone.I wouldn't be surprised if he was going to make changes but decided to leave them and say show me you can't be as bad again.To be fair they weren't although still not convincing and they did have more cover in the middle with Barry and Milner on.The trouble is we also lacked real quality going forward as a result as well but all in all a good work out for the manager I am sure.

And Dzeko proves that he will always score goals in a good attacking team.Hi first one was simple but right place right time. His second was serious top drawer and He won't score better this season.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Looks like we hit 5 and then switched off. Don't want to show the opposition too much now, do we.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Risby » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:45 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Im not too sure on that mate , Aguero needs to up his performance as last years goal return from him was shite.......Jovetic looks like a fantastic signing based on todays performance and is in no way a bench warmer.

Agree, I like the look of this lad, and it seems he can play anywhere up top as he looked comfortable wherever he was.
Risby
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Zaba

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:37 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

Like I've said before to others, show me the posts where I've said what you say I've said.

Do it.

Check for example the summer transfer thread where you repeatedly berate the two spaniards with insulting nicknames and derogatory shit talking, under the guise of 'hey they fired our most successful manager ever and they have a lot to prove' even as they were midstream in signing some really quality players, while all of our competitors were mostly standing still.

You were a dickhead about them and you know it. They've gone out and backed Pellegrini...and no that's not blind faith, it's...being a witness.

Open your eyes and quit being a big fucking baby about Mancini. He did great things, and he's gone. Move on with the rest of us please.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Looks like we hit 5 and then switched off. Don't want to show the opposition too much now, do we.

Already looking forward to the end-of-season DVD....
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:57 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:Gabrielle between the sticks for Milan now, apparently. Let's put those shots on goal out of reach.

I got it.

Fuckin wank though ;0)
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Alioune DVToure » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:20 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:
I got it.

Fuckin wank though ;0)

I was scrambling to get a shitty pun in before anyone else beat me to it (as if anyone else would be that sad). I had a couple of 'blindsided' gags and a 'one eye on the clock' quip lined up, but I didn't want to offend anyone.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby Big H » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:22 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Just read the last page or so on here. What a bunch you lot are,taking most of the posts before somebody got the scorers right.

I found it very interesting to watch.Very fluent going forward with Micah proving what we already know and Kolarov the same to a lesser degree. Good going forward but Awol and iffy defending. Fred looks quality as do Jovetic and Jesus and the overall movement up front was a joy to see.Good that Jesus mixes it up too.You might think with his great pace that he would just try to skin the fullback every time but he looks to choose his moments.2 assists is very nice.

Good also to see Silva nicking in for the easy first goal after Jovetic knocked back the Jesus cross.But with all the quality going forward we looked shocking at the back.It seemed to stem from trying to press high and catch them offside and it clearly wasn't working well was it.Add that to bad errors from Garcia and Kolarov and you have a shambles.

Interesting again to see changes made but the back 4 left alone.I wouldn't be surprised if he was going to make changes but decided to leave them and say show me you can't be as bad again.To be fair they weren't although still not convincing and they did have more cover in the middle with Barry and Milner on.The trouble is we also lacked real quality going forward as a result as well but all in all a good work out for the manager I am sure.

And Dzeko proves that he will always score goals in a good attacking team.Hi first one was simple but right place right time. His second was serious top drawer and He won't score better this season.

Thank you, Doug.
So nice to read an intelligent synopsis.

Beats the hell out of the personal shit name calling that continues to fuck up this site
Big H
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Danny Mills' Wages

Postby ant london » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:35 am

Big H wrote:
Thank you, Doug.

Beats the hell out of the personal shit name calling that continues to fuck up this site

Diddums....If it's so fucked up might I suggest you head this way...

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=1
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Big H » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:45 am

ant london wrote:
Big H wrote:
Thank you, Doug.

I rest my case.
Big H
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Danny Mills' Wages

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:20 am

Big H wrote:
ant london wrote:
Big H wrote:
Thank you, Doug.

I rest my case.

i'd like to request the formerly fat artist known as PBL to provide a canned response for me. Please.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:53 am

Bunch of cunts.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum