Dzeko

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Dzeko

Postby sheblue » Tue May 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Definitely keep him.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Tue May 13, 2014 10:33 pm

I always love the shit maligned striker who doesn't really score much. We've had so many though the years.

Difference is Dzeko is actually quality and scores bagfuls - he's at least the second best striker at the club - be madness to lose him.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed May 14, 2014 5:01 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:It seams that we will sell Edin at the end , Inter offer 28 mill . Edin don't wanna go but i think that is to much money for City to pass with all problems with FFP

If we sell him now we're screwed. Jovetic and Aguero aren't healthy enough to sell our best striker

Aperentlly Inter boss is in Manchester and Auero and Jovetic should be fine by next season and maybe we will buy one more striker plus Negredo must come back to form. I really want him to stay but if u think about it we take 2 titles with hes help and now can cash so that 4 years of Edin cost us 10 mill.

I figured that we would probably cash in, simply because of the financial situation, but Txki was interviewed only a few weeks ago & was talking about the future & how he hoped Dzeko would continue to improve as he has this season, so it really didn't sound as if we were selling, & Edin when asked two days ago, deffo wasn't planning on leaving.

Plus, where th fuck would Inter get 28 mil to spend on one player, & why the fuck would Ed want to go there ? They can't force him.

This new boss is buying for next season Trohir or something like that , it said that he first offer 20 , then 22.5 , now 28 mill,. they bring few players from BPL already( Vidic , Tom Ince they will try for Nani to ) but then again i really do not know what he ca say to Edin to make him wanna leave. But article is from site of Bosnia selection fan base and they have some connections.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby BlueinBosnia » Wed May 14, 2014 7:47 am

Funnily enough, I was told this on Saturday. Friend of a friend of someone involved in the national FA, that also has connections to football in the UK. Scoffed it off as hearsay.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed May 14, 2014 8:29 am

That Irish girl on the OS asked Dzeko on Sunday if he would be leaving, & he pretty much said it's the same old shit every year.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby blues2win » Wed May 14, 2014 9:05 am

I don't think for one moment he'll be leaving nor will Aguero. I'd like to see us keep all four forwards personally. Since neither Dzeko nor Jovetic will be playing in the World Cup they could be really important in the early season. Same goes for Nasri.

I see De Michelis made his World Cup squad. Chuffed for him and Fernadinho. Shows others that coming to City can help your international career.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Duckman » Wed May 14, 2014 9:24 am

blues2win wrote:I don't think for one moment he'll be leaving nor will Aguero. I'd like to see us keep all four forwards personally. Since neither Dzeko nor Jovetic will be playing in the World Cup they could be really important in the early season. Same goes for Nasri.

I see De Michelis made his World Cup squad. Chuffed for him and Fernadinho. Shows others that coming to City can help your international career.

Džeko is playing in the WC.
private dick/family man
Duckman
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva, Kompany, Yaya

Postby Wonderwall » Wed May 14, 2014 9:25 am

blues2win wrote:I don't think for one moment he'll be leaving nor will Aguero. I'd like to see us keep all four forwards personally. Since neither Dzeko nor Jovetic will be playing in the World Cup they could be really important in the early season. Same goes for Nasri.

I think you will find Dzeko will be playing
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed May 14, 2014 10:05 am

This is real City fan , Nothing else is worth knowing , even who is in WC :D Bosnia qualify like first from group. Just to inform u they or we because i m from Bosnia had decent squad and well i m surprised u did not know they are in WC. Us for Dzeko , yes Ted i watch that . Edin said something on the line " Every year same talk but i m still here " . I think it all depend of this FFP shit and who we wanna to buy but i m also sure that he will stay i m just saying even do it would be hard to replace him or do i think hes best is coming next season 28 mill after 3 and a half years , Edin would be maybe best transfer money and return in goals vise .Just t add i watch Mangala against Sevilla and he was shit, Still think we should try Benatia or Hummels ...
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed May 14, 2014 10:18 am

Cit.revenge wrote:

This is real City fan , Nothing else is worth knowing , even who is in WC :D Bosnia qualify like first from group. Just to inform u they or we because i m from Bosnia had decent squad and well i m surprised u did not know they are in WC. Us for Dzeko , yes Ted i watch that . Edin said something on the line " Every year same talk but i m still here " . I think it all depend of this FFP shit and who we wanna to buy but i m also sure that he will stay i m just saying even do it would be hard to replace him or do i think hes best is coming next season 28 mill after 3 and a half years , Edin would be maybe best transfer money and return in goals vise .Just t add i watch Mangala against Sevilla and he was shit, Still think we should try Benatia or Hummels ...

Mangala is clearly raw material rather than the finished product. Hummels has had quite a few stinkers & is considerably slower. Another huge reason for keeping Lescott for another year, no matter who we sign.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby blues2win » Wed May 14, 2014 11:47 am

Many apologies for forgetting that Bosnia qualified for the World Cup. How could I forget!
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed May 14, 2014 12:02 pm

blues2win wrote:Many apologies for forgetting that Bosnia qualified for the World Cup. How could I forget!

No need to be sarcastic, it's huge surprise in World Cup and never mind that u had Dzeko mention million times that hes going on WC in almost every recent article about City, u should know if u follow Football .People who don't follow football so much know who is on WC.Ted i agree best example is that we need Kolo this year and Barry but i doubt he will stay.
Cit.revenge

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Wed May 14, 2014 1:27 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:It seams that we will sell Edin at the end , Inter offer 28 mill . Edin don't wanna go but i think that is to much money for City to pass with all problems with FFP

If we sell him now we're screwed. Jovetic and Aguero aren't healthy enough to sell our best striker

Exactly. Which strikers in the PL would be better than Dzeko? Suarez, Sturridge and possibly RVP but that really is about it.
Lukaka maybe.
Bridge'srightfoot

Supporter of: City

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Wed May 14, 2014 5:31 pm

I see on the mcfc website that Agüero has six assists in the league while Dzeko only has one. A tad selfish Dzeko is, otherwise a top notch forward.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 14, 2014 5:39 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:I see on the mcfc website that Agüero has six assists in the league while Dzeko only has one. A tad selfish Dzeko is, otherwise a top notch forward.

Surely his pull down for Kompanys goal v West Ham was an assist? I cant believe he hasn't had another all season?
nottsblue

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Wed May 14, 2014 5:59 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:I see on the mcfc website that Agüero has six assists in the league while Dzeko only has one. A tad selfish Dzeko is, otherwise a top notch forward.

Surely his pull down for Kompanys goal v West Ham was an assist? I cant believe he hasn't had another all season?

Perhaps it wasn't deemed as an assist because it bounced of Carrol? I also thought it was a masterful assist at first but when I saw the replay it looks like a combination of Dzeko's skill and Carrol's head resulting in the ball landing at Kompany's feet. I don't know, but again, these are stats from the league.

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Wed May 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Strange because if you'd ask most they would say Aguero is the more greedy of the two. Shows stats can be a tad misleading though.
As long as they're both banging them in it's all good.
Bridge'srightfoot

Supporter of: City

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed May 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Example Pjanic from Roma had 6 assist but he has highest number of unused last pass in league , 26 times ( from that Gervinho is 90 % ) did not use hes assist , miss target , save ect.Edin will pass if he has clear pass but like all strikers hes like to score and hes great on shooting on first. Aguero should had more in my opinion , hes perfect player to have goals and assist, hes like Messi for me just dont use that other skill.
Last edited by Cit.revenge on Wed May 14, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cit.revenge

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Wed May 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:

Strange because if you'd ask most they would say Aguero is the more greedy of the two. Shows stats can be a tad misleading though.
As long as they're both banging them in it's all good.

Or stats sometimes show that opinions are misleading, wink wink.

Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Wed May 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Edin is not selfish
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum