Dzeko

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Dzeko

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Wed May 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:Example Pjanic from Roma had 6 assist but he has highest number of unused last pass in league , 26 times ( from that Gervinho is 90 % ) did not use hes assist , miss target , save ect.

Pjanic and Dzeko aren't the same person though.

Dzeko is not unselfish but then again, seems Agüero isn't either.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Wed May 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:I see on the mcfc website that Agüero has six assists in the league while Dzeko only has one. A tad selfish Dzeko is, otherwise a top notch forward.

Strange because if you'd ask most they would say Aguero is the more greedy of the two. Shows stats can be a tad misleading though.
As long as they're both banging them in it's all good.

Or stats sometimes show that opinions are misleading, wink wink.

Stats can be manipulated any way you want really. Aguero is one of the best in the world so him having better stats than Edin is no surprise. Edin mainly gets the ball further forward whereas Aguero drops deep more. Often when Edin gets the ball it's when he's in a shooting position.
Also 'assists' themselves are not always the greatest measure. Chances created would give a more accurate representation but it's still not great.
I still think he's greedy at times and tries do it on his own when he has better options, he has however this season really worked on it and is showing signs of improvement in that respect. If he can stay fit for a whole season he'd undoubtedly be regarded as the best player in the league. When Negredo played he seemed far more willing to pass an play with him then he ever has with Edin.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Slim » Thu May 15, 2014 1:42 am

nottsblue wrote: Surely his pull down for Kompanys goal v West Ham was an assist? I cant believe he hasn't had another all season?

I am upset he has one, our CF should be looking to shoot 100% of the time, fuck passing.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu May 15, 2014 5:12 am

Ted Hughes wrote:That Irish girl on the OS asked Dzeko on Sunday if he would be leaving, & he pretty much said it's the same old shit every year.

Speaking of...

She needs a grudgefuck for being super annoying. One of the worst interviewers I could imagine.

Jayko goes nowhere. Fast.
DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Thu May 15, 2014 6:27 am

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:I see on the mcfc website that Agüero has six assists in the league while Dzeko only has one. A tad selfish Dzeko is, otherwise a top notch forward.

Strange because if you'd ask most they would say Aguero is the more greedy of the two. Shows stats can be a tad misleading though.

Stats can be manipulated any way you want really. Aguero is one of the best in the world so him having better stats than Edin is no surprise. Edin mainly gets the ball further forward whereas Aguero drops deep more. Often when Edin gets the ball it's when he's in a shooting position.
Also 'assists' themselves are not always the greatest measure. Chances created would give a more accurate representation but it's still not great.
I still think he's greedy at times and tries do it on his own when he has better options, he has however this season really worked on it and is showing signs of improvement in that respect. If he can stay fit for a whole season he'd undoubtedly be regarded as the best player in the league. When Negredo played he seemed far more willing to pass an play with him then he ever has with Edin.

If I'm going to be honest with you, I put that stat out there because I think Agüero has gotten a harsh rep for being selfish. I don't think for one second that Dzeko is selfish but hey, I was in a bit of a fishing mood yesterday.

I agree with you that stats can be skewed in any way but we've had this discussion before, prove that they're skewed first.

I also agree with you that assists is not a fantastic measurement but I just don't think there is a great measurement in football for what we're talking about here, as football is such a fluid game. Of the ones available, measurements that is, assists is a rough one but as good as anyone I'd say and although these stats, 6-1, certainly cannot prove to anyone in their right mind that Dzeko is selfish (as you say, there's just so many things to consider), they do say something about Agüero and that is that he's not selfish. Greedy at times, yes (Dzeko or Negredo are more team players than Agüero, granted), selfish or greedy as a player no. You can't have that many assists in 38 games and be greedy as a player at the same time.

If I would've been in my right mind yesterday I would've posted this in an Agüero thread though.

I love Dzeko. I hope he stays.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Cit.revenge » Thu May 15, 2014 9:45 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:

If I'm going to be honest with you, I put that stat out there because I think Agüero has gotten a harsh rep for being selfish. I don't think for one second that Dzeko is selfish but hey, I was in a bit of a fishing mood yesterday.

I agree with you that stats can be skewed in any way but we've had this discussion before, prove that they're skewed first.

I also agree with you that assists is not a fantastic measurement but I just don't think there is a great measurement in football for what we're talking about here, as football is such a fluid game. Of the ones available, measurements that is, assists is a rough one but as good as anyone I'd say and although these stats, 6-1, certainly cannot prove to anyone in their right mind that Dzeko is selfish (as you say, there's just so many things to consider), they do say something about Agüero and that is that he's not selfish. Greedy at times, yes (Dzeko or Negredo are more team players than Agüero, granted), selfish or greedy as a player no. You can't have that many assists in 38 games and be greedy as a player at the same time.

If I would've been in my right mind yesterday I would've posted this in an Agüero thread though.

I love Dzeko. I hope he stays.

I must say that i m surprised how on this site unlike on Bluemoon fans are mostly honest and fair.Edin is best example and Demi ,Garcia also , when they deserve they got praised from there's most harsh critics part for just few people , and they saw there's values. Because it's Edin thread i will say that i know who are was hes most critics ( but i will admit some or most of them was fair even then , some where overdoing it ) but i did not expect all those people to acknowledge new and reborn effort and maybe even love for club.On Bluemoon they are still insane long thread about Edin and they still have players who well would replace him first with Michu now with Bony. I love fans from this site, mostly because there is no plastic fans and that u had bean with City from games against York and Gillingham to here and i had learn a lot reading here about my beloved club . I will say that i start love City because my friend and because strong hate of rags but now i had my hart in my mouth when City play and almost never watch game by just sitting down.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby MilnersJaw » Mon May 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:I must say that i m surprised how on this site unlike on Bluemoon fans are mostly honest and fair.Edin is best example and Demi ,Garcia also , when they deserve they got praised from there's most harsh critics part for just few people , and they saw there's values. Because it's Edin thread i will say that i know who are was hes most critics ( but i will admit some or most of them was fair even then , some where overdoing it ) but i did not expect all those people to acknowledge new and reborn effort and maybe even love for club.On Bluemoon they are still insane long thread about Edin and they still have players who well would replace him first with Michu now with Bony. I love fans from this site, mostly because there is no plastic fans and that u had bean with City from games against York and Gillingham to here and i had learn a lot reading here about my beloved club . I will say that i start love City because my friend and because strong hate of rags but now i had my hart in my mouth when City play and almost never watch game by just sitting down.

I don't for one minute believe you post on bluemoon or have ever visited that website. I think you've seen people mention how bad/good it is and just regurgitating that.

myself have never posted or visited it, so I can't comment on its content or posters.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Cit.revenge » Tue May 20, 2014 6:23 am

MilnersJaw wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:I must say that i m surprised how on this site unlike on Bluemoon fans are mostly honest and fair.Edin is best example and Demi ,Garcia also , when they deserve they got praised from there's most harsh critics part for just few people , and they saw there's values. Because it's Edin thread i will say that i know who are was hes most critics ( but i will admit some or most of them was fair even then , some where overdoing it ) but i did not expect all those people to acknowledge new and reborn effort and maybe even love for club.On Bluemoon they are still insane long thread about Edin and they still have players who well would replace him first with Michu now with Bony. I love fans from this site, mostly because there is no plastic fans and that u had bean with City from games against York and Gillingham to here and i had learn a lot reading here about my beloved club . I will say that i start love City because my friend and because strong hate of rags but now i had my hart in my mouth when City play and almost never watch game by just sitting down.

I don't for one minute believe you post on bluemoon or have ever visited that website. I think you've seen people mention how bad/good it is and just regurgitating that.

myself have never posted or visited it, so I can't comment on its content or posters.

Mate u are boring and abusive , and i just don't value what u write for few reasons . When u wrote about Dzeko last time that all negative post in time when guy is kicking ass and drag us to title, i well try to argument to u that u are wrong for most part and u proced to call me cunt and argue just with me( because i did not agree with u but neither 10 other post after me ) and one other member ,even do 10 people saying u where wrong and u just ignore that continue to focus on me and course call me names .tell me i m i love Dzeko because is Bosnian ( like that is wrong and and i cant love Club other players and Dzeko, i love Benatia also to but hes not playing for City is that crime). Later in threat i advocate that is maybe good to sell Edin for 28 mill ,because what he give us in this four years and what will be getting back, u ignore that us well because u only see what u wanna to see. I also comment on all thread but u choose to talk to me just on this one, i adore Milner and Silva( there are not Bosnian i think) .For all this reasons i will ignore u until well u become decent enough to give people from Bosnia chance to be City fans or other small Country who have minor number of athletes so they have some kind pride from their player ( witch is sport all about i think ) I love City and u are not judging my love for Club on base on what i wrote on and off on this thread.I can be wrong, but u comment on this what i wrote , my personal opinion about most of the people on this forum and what i like compering with one other site and u have problem with that .What that does have with u fuck knows ?! So bye and have great whatever.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge

Postby ant london » Tue May 20, 2014 7:23 am

Cit.revenge mate just fucking ignore him. You and I have disagreed more than a few times on here but i, and the vast majority of posters I am sure think you are a very decent poster and are as welcome on here as any city fan....and more so than some ;-)
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Cit.revenge » Tue May 20, 2014 8:15 am

ant london wrote:Cit.revenge mate just fucking ignore him. You and I have disagreed more than a few times on here but i, and the vast majority of posters I am sure think you are a very decent poster and are as welcome on here as any city fan....and more so than some ;-)

Yap my mate it's ok to disagreed but hes targeting me for some reason. I know many here still doubt if i love City but many at list acknowledge that i m all the time here watch every game and talking about everything. I wont say i m not proud that Edin is Bosnian but i just don't see the reason why is that bad. But thank u mate u are example of what i said about this forum and why i like it u can have argue but tomorrow u can agree on something. Edin was not beloved figure but i m happy he show or better Pellegrini brought out best of him.I m proud City fan !
Cit.revenge

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Tue May 20, 2014 11:02 am

Cit.revenge wrote:
ant london wrote:Cit.revenge mate just fucking ignore him. You and I have disagreed more than a few times on here but i, and the vast majority of posters I am sure think you are a very decent poster and are as welcome on here as any city fan....and more so than some ;-)

Yap my mate it's ok to disagreed but hes targeting me for some reason. I know many here still doubt if i love City but many at list acknowledge that i m all the time here watch every game and talking about everything. I wont say i m not proud that Edin is Bosnian but i just don't see the reason why is that bad. But thank u mate u are example of what i said about this forum and why i like it u can have argue but tomorrow u can agree on something. Edin was not beloved figure but i m happy he show or better Pellegrini brought out best of him.I m proud City fan !

Ignore him mate. He knows he was wrong about Edin and is too stubborn to admit it.
His goals in the second half of the season were a huge part of us winning the title and he really stepped up.
Our most consistent striker without a doubt and we'd be foolish to let him go.
Bridge'srightfoot

Postby MilnersJaw » Tue May 20, 2014 11:29 am

Cit.revenge wrote:
MilnersJaw wrote:

Mate u are boring and abusive , and i just don't value what u write for few reasons . When u wrote about Dzeko last time that all negative post in time when guy is kicking ass and drag us to title, i well try to argument to u that u are wrong for most part and u proced to call me cunt and argue just with me( because i did not agree with u but neither 10 other post after me ) and one other member ,even do 10 people saying u where wrong and u just ignore that continue to focus on me and course call me names .tell me i m i love Dzeko because is Bosnian ( like that is wrong and and i cant love Club other players and Dzeko, i love Benatia also to but hes not playing for City is that crime). Later in threat i advocate that is maybe good to sell Edin for 28 mill ,because what he give us in this four years and what will be getting back, u ignore that us well because u only see what u wanna to see. I also comment on all thread but u choose to talk to me just on this one, i adore Milner and Silva( there are not Bosnian i think) .For all this reasons i will ignore u until well u become decent enough to give people from Bosnia chance to be City fans or other small Country who have minor number of athletes so they have some kind pride from their player ( witch is sport all about i think ) I love City and u are not judging my love for Club on base on what i wrote on and off on this thread.I can be wrong, but u comment on this what i wrote , my personal opinion about most of the people on this forum and what i like compering with one other site and u have problem with that .What that does have with u fuck knows ?! So bye and have great whatever.

you talk utter shite mate, nothing I said is abusive yet you feel like everything is a personal attack. You're just upset because you worship dzeko because he is bosnian and I gave an opinion of why people criticised him. Now you're pathetically attempting to play the 'race' card, like I have a grudge against people from small countries or bosnians. I judge you on your blind love for dzeko and your childish behaviour if anyone says anything about him that isn't how amazing he is.

you're obsessed with edin and it is abit of a joke.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Cit.revenge » Tue May 20, 2014 11:49 am

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:

Ignore him mate. He knows he was wrong about Edin and is too stubborn to admit it.
His goals in the second half of the season were a huge part of us winning the title and he really stepped up.

I just told him that i would stop reading hes post replay to me . i will read on other thread what he has to said i don't think hes dumb , hes just stubborn and well clearly don't like me. Edin will stay for sure i watch hes Interview here , even do it was almost all about huge floods we have here and solidarity with people he indicate that he will stay at City. I THINK WITH NUMBER OF GOALS THIS SEASON WE HAVE NO NEED TO TOUCH OUR STRIKER SQUAD , WE MUST BE MORE LUCKY WITH INJURY (AH CAPS LOCK I CAN'T WRITE AGAIN ) so bit more luck with injury's and we can have that record from Chelsea. Our problem this season was not scoring like u all know , maybe just few games but our defense and our subs for Yaya Silva and Zabba don't preform well.We need also great CD not some ( he will be great ) we need great CD , i would love Benatia more then Mangala, Sagna i think we could do better but it's good to Zabba have some rest , and Fernando is good option from what i saw. Keep Milner and give him more time , i would keep Lescot also ( we miss Kolo this season ), only problem is that i don't see one more player like Silva or at list one who can rest him few games and that we do not feel it so much like last season in some games.
Cit.revenge

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Tue May 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:

I just told him that i would stop reading hes post replay to me . i will read on other thread what he has to said i don't think hes dumb , hes just stubborn and well clearly don't like me. Edin will stay for sure i watch hes Interview here , even do it was almost all about huge floods we have here and solidarity with people he indicate that he will stay at City. I THINK WITH NUMBER OF GOALS THIS SEASON WE HAVE NO NEED TO TOUCH OUR STRIKER SQUAD , WE MUST BE MORE LUCKY WITH INJURY (AH CAPS LOCK I CAN'T WRITE AGAIN ) so bit more luck with injury's and we can have that record from Chelsea. Our problem this season was not scoring like u all know , maybe just few games but our defense and our subs for Yaya Silva and Zabba don't preform well.We need also great CD not some ( he will be great ) we need great CD , i would love Benatia more then Mangala, Sagna i think we could do better but it's good to Zabba have some rest , and Fernando is good option from what i saw. Keep Milner and give him more time , i would keep Lescot also ( we miss Kolo this season ), only problem is that i don't see one more player like Silva or at list one who can rest him few games and that we do not feel it so much like last season in some games.

Agreed mate and if we were to move any striker on it shouldn't be Edin. I think we should keep them all tbh.
Aguero is obviously world class but misses about half the season injured. Jovetic we haven't seen enough of yet but he looks a good prospect. Negredo, well we don't know yet whether the real Negredo is the one from the first half or second half of the season,
Throughout his time here Edin has continually come up with big goals at big times and he's the only player in the league to have scored 14 goals or over in the last three seasons.
The level of stick he gets is unwarranted and although many have admitted they have changed their opinion on him, some will remain stubborn, it's just the way people are.
Bridge'srightfoot

Postby Cit.revenge » Tue May 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Hes still write something lol ,call me a cunt and say o no i m not abusive :) . Go away mate . You either fishing or u are fucking insane. Either way u are right , ok . I m here only because of Edin ,i don't like City, u are fine and genius, u read me, i suck and Edin suck to, and all these people who telling me to ignore u are just joking, ok . Now can u please kindly fuck off i have conversation with some people here and u are in a way. Now u can write again but i promise u I will not read a single letter from you, enjoy.
Bridge'srightfoot : Now i just to continue on Edin he had great season but he will have a drop like Negredo maybe not in that way , Negredo was fucking unlucky ( but we have three and with Jojo healty four solution great solution ) People must understan u can't have Aguero , Cavani , Van Pussy and Messi in club .I think we have great mix of power and pace and skill- Negredo just need goal and he will be back . Only player from Attack that we can change is Jojo because Napoli is offer 16 mill pounds i think and i really don't know what Docs think is he fit for BPL . Next season i just pray for less injury from our strikers and we will be fine in that department .I already said what i wanna in a club . What do u think do we need some player to rest Silva a bit and who would u suggest . Can we pull from our Academy some players, is Lopes ready for bigger role? I can't watch younger squad games and i miss that to follow what we have.
Last edited by Cit.revenge on Tue May 20, 2014 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cit.revenge

Postby Original Dub » Tue May 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:Hes still write something lol ,call me a cunt and say o no i m not abusive :) . Go away mate . You either fishing or u are fucking insane. Either way u are right , ok . I m here only because of Edin ,i don't like City, u are fine and genius, u read me, i suck and Edin suck to, and all these people who telling me to ignore u are just joking, ok . Now can u please kindly fuck off i have conversation with some people here and u are in a way. Now u can write again but i promise u i wont read a fucking I will not read a single letter from you, enjoy.
Bridge'srightfoot : Now i just to continue on Edin he had great season but he will have a drop like Negredo maybe not in that way , Negredo was fucking unlucky ( but we have three and with Jojo healty four solution great solution ) People must understan u can't have Aguero , Cavani , Van Pussy and Messi in club .I think we have great mix of power and pace and skill- Negredo just need goal and he will be back . Only player from Attack that we can change is Jojo because Napoli is offer 16 mill pounds i think and i really don't know what Docs think is he fit for BPL . Next season i just pray for less injury from our strikers and we will be fine in that department .I already said what i wanna in a club . What do u think do we need some player to rest Silva a bit and who would u suggest . Can we pull from our Academy some players, is Lopes ready for bigger role? I can't watch younger squad games and i miss that to follow what we have.

Sometimes you might be better off just saying fuck off and ducking out of the Dzeko thread mate.
Original Dub

Postby Cit.revenge » Tue May 20, 2014 3:24 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:Hes still write something lol ,call me a cunt and say o no i m not abusive :) . Go away mate . You either fishing or u are fucking insane. Either way u are right , ok . I m here only because of Edin ,i don't like City, u are fine and genius, u read me, i suck and Edin suck to, and all these people who telling me to ignore u are just joking, ok . Now can u please kindly fuck off i have conversation with some people here and u are in a way. Now u can write again but i promise u i wont read a fucking I will not read a single letter from you, enjoy.

Sometimes you might be better off just saying fuck off and ducking out of the Dzeko thread mate.

I was for a long time mate but i figured it's insane that because of few guys or in these instant one i need to avoid a thread, I would love to hear what u think about transfers mate ?
Cit.revenge

Postby Original Dub » Tue May 20, 2014 4:10 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

I was for a long time mate but i figured it's insane that because of few guys or in these instant one i need to avoid a thread, I would love to hear what u think about transfers mate ?

I think an on form Aguero and Negredo are potentially the best strike partnership in the world. I think if Dzeko is happy to continue to step in when those two are injured/out of form, then we have the best set up we can hope for.

I also believe that Jovetic adds a completely different dimension to anything most teams have in the league, but we haven't seen it yet because of injury.

Overall? I'd transfer none of them. We need to see how they all get on after one more full season. If aguero/jojo continues with injury, then sell them. I have a feeling the real negredo is the one we saw first half of the season, but if it turns out it wasn't, then sell him.

IF negredo is sold, Dzeko will be kept. If he returns to his proper form, I can't see Dzeko wanting to stay.
Dzeko is the best "fill in" striker in the world IMO.

I think it's a compliment - I'm pretty sure he would take it as an insult.

That's my tuppence.
Original Dub

Postby edge275 » Tue May 20, 2014 4:12 pm

We need to find an idiot who will buy him off us.

For a sizable fee of course.
Last edited by edge275 on Tue May 20, 2014 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Tue May 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:Bridge'srightfoot : Now i just to continue on Edin he had great season but he will have a drop like Negredo maybe not in that way , Negredo was fucking unlucky ( but we have three and with Jojo healty four solution great solution ) People must understan u can't have Aguero , Cavani , Van Pussy and Messi in club .I think we have great mix of power and pace and skill- Negredo just need goal and he will be back . Only player from Attack that we can change is Jojo because Napoli is offer 16 mill pounds i think and i really don't know what Docs think is he fit for BPL . Next season i just pray for less injury from our strikers and we will be fine in that department .I already said what i wanna in a club . What do u think do we need some player to rest Silva a bit and who would u suggest . Can we pull from our Academy some players, is Lopes ready for bigger role? I can't watch younger squad games and i miss that to follow what we have.

I'd love to see us bring through a couple of academy players. Surely this is the season for Lopes to at least be on the bench and maybe even start the odd game. Our problem over the last years imo has been that we have been too cautious when putting a youngster in. Sometimes you just need to throw them in there and see how it turns out. It worked with Sterling and Flanagan for Liverpool and there's no reason why it can't for us.
I'd also really like to see Devante Cole who seems to have had a great season on that level.
Bridge'srightfoot

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum