Do you still miss Balo?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Do you still miss Balo?

Postby Dwaring » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:49 pm

As much as I love Mario these are the incidents that made me want to strangle him at city. Huge blow for Milan as he is now going to miss the Napoli and Juve games. He always seems to pull these bone head moves as the most inopportune times. I loved the boy but glad he's gone.

Mario Balotelli gets 3-match ban Associated Press April 9, 2013 MILAN -- AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli has been suspended for the next three Serie A games after insulting a match official against Fiorentina on Sunday. Balotelli was already automatically suspended for one match after picking up his fourth booking of the season in the 2-2 draw. However, another two matches were added to his ban on Tuesday for insulting one of the assistant referees at the end of the game. Balotelli will miss Milan's crunch matches against Napoli and Juventus as well as the visit of Catania. The Italy striker has scored 10 goals in 11 games for club and country in 2013. Milan is third, four points behind Napoli in the fight for second place and a direct Champions League berth. Juventus has a nine-point lead.
Dwaring
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Yaya toure

Re: Do you still miss Balo?

Postby bigblue » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Yes
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Lee_R » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Yes.
Lee_R
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David White

Postby ant london » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Yes
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby BobbyJ1956 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Miss him like the first wife. Love at first sight, a good time while it lasted, but it went awry and both parties better off where they are now.
BobbyJ1956
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ali Benarbia

Postby Mase » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Yes
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Well, we're no strangers to love, we knew the rules and so did he. A full commitment's what we were thinking of. He wouldn't get this from any other club (bar Milan so it seems). I just wanna tell him how I'm feeling, gotta make him understand...
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby patrickblue » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:13 pm

He's still with us. In the Daily Hitler today
Bless him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... feree.html

He's at it again... now Balotelli is banned for three games after insulting a linesman in AC Milan's draw with Fiorentina

By Andy James

PUBLISHED: 17:22, 9 April 2013 | UPDATED: 17:22, 9 April 2013

AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli has been suspended for the next three Serie A games after insulting a match official against Fiorentina on Sunday.

Former Manchester City striker Balotelli was already automatically suspended for one match after picking up his fourth booking of the season in the 2-2 draw.

However, another two matches were added to his ban on Tuesday for insulting one of the assistant referees at the end of the game.

The Italy striker has scored 10 goals in 11 games for club and country in 2013, but will miss Milan's crunch matches against Napoli and Juventus as well as the visit of Catania.
In action: Balotelli played up front for Milan in the 2-2 draw, seen here going up for a high ball

Milan sit third in the Italian Serie A, four points behind Napoli in the fight for second place and a direct Champions League berth, with Juventus having opened a nine-point lead at the top.

The incident comes after Balotelli was caught having a crafty cigarette in a train toilet.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Slim » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:10 am

Not even a little.

This club was Mario BaloCity FC whilst he was here and the sooner he fucks off from world football completely, the better.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby one man army » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:15 am

everyone misses balo. love his antics but he's too unpredictable on the pitch. deep inside i want him back in the future to prove all his doubters wrong. he's a good kid.
ŁÓDZKI 1908 KLUB 2015 SPORTOWY
107 years and counting...
NIGDY NIE ZGINIE! ŁKS NIGDY NIE ZGINIE!
one man army
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: ŁKS & MCFC
My favourite player is: Bodzio W.

Postby Slim » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:26 am

Who gives a fuck about antics? If you LOVE antics, watch Jersey fucking Shore. I wanted to see a footballer and barely saw that in 3 years.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Themontyburns » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:43 am

I miss him like I'd miss Moonchester. Only off the pitch. Balos penalties were a bit better though...
Themontyburns
Negouai's Red Cards

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Richards

Postby ant london » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:55 am

Slim wrote:Who gives a fuck about antics? If you LOVE antics, watch Jersey fucking Shore. I wanted to see a footballer and barely saw that in 3 years.

We don't care what you think our antipodean curmudgeon....we miss him
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby kinkylola » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:31 am

Miss Balo, definitely. He's really let Milan down, scoring 10 in 11 games. I bet they hate him.

I wonder if what he said to the ref was as bad as what rooney was screaming in the refs face the other night, while also on a yellow? I wonder what would have happened to Balo in rooney's place? and how many on here would have jumped on his back and agreed with every bias cunt commentator out there. Any criticism of the rooney outburst (besides from us?)? Just think for a moment about how easily you all were manipulated by the press and the people who have a vested interest in us failing. You're complicit.

rant over.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:35 am

Do you still miss Balo?

No.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby sidSmith » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:31 am

kinkylola wrote:Miss Balo, definitely. He's really let Milan down, scoring 10 in 11 games. I bet they hate him.

I wonder if what he said to the ref was as bad as what rooney was screaming in the refs face the other night, while also on a yellow? I wonder what would have happened to Balo in rooney's place? and how many on here would have jumped on his back and agreed with every bias cunt commentator out there. Any criticism of the rooney outburst (besides from us?)? Just think for a moment about how easily you all were manipulated by the press and the people who have a vested interest in us failing. You're complicit.

rant over.

I like your rant and agree with your comments on Rooney and the press being arseholes.

And I do miss him, just not 100 % sure why?!? It's probably the same thing as missing Bojinov when he finally went. A completely irrational belief that he'd come good..... eventually!
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby ant london » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:32 am

hahaha love the Valeri parallel....exactamundo! Except Balo came good quite quickly at Meeeeelan
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby sidSmith » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:21 am

ant london wrote:hahaha love the Valeri parallel....exactamundo! Except Balo came good quite quickly at Meeeeelan

I'm still convinced (irrational?) that given the run of games, and played as a number 9, he'd have given us a similar return.

I'll point to his goals to games ratio and evidence from Milan to back this suspicion up.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Slim » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:44 am

ant london wrote:
Slim wrote:Who gives a fuck about antics? If you LOVE antics, watch Jersey fucking Shore. I wanted to see a footballer and barely saw that in 3 years.

We don't care what you think our antipodean curmudgeon....we miss him

Then the question shouldn't have been asked. And "we"? Are you speaking for everyone now, thank god...tired of having my own opinion. We'll just leave you to fill in the site with posts, get on it.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:51 am

sidSmith wrote:
ant london wrote:hahaha love the Valeri parallel....exactamundo! Except Balo came good quite quickly at Meeeeelan

I'm still convinced (irrational?) that given the run of games, and played as a number 9, he'd have given us a similar return.

I'll point to his goals to games ratio and evidence from Milan to back this suspicion up.

I have always regarded Balotelli as a centrally positioned forward. If he had that role with us I think he would have delivered much more consistently. That said....
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum