Anthony Taylor - Liverpool Ref

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Anthony Taylor - Liverpool Ref

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
bobby brows wrote:HA It's funny that this has appeared cos there is an 18 page thread on bluemoon stating that they went to school with Anthony Taylor and that he is a red. Apparently plays fast and loose with where he is from, they say he's from altrincham and wiki says Wythenshawe, and that he's swamp vermin.

Strangely, this thread is nothing about that but has just added to to it. Anthony Taylor is from Wythenshaw ......interesting?

Last game he reffed for the rags they lost!

I didn't bring this up but how many games has he ref'd the Rags; how many games has he ref'd us?

PS. I'm off to find out.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 am

Discover anything?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:11 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Discover anything?

I always work on interest. In this case it's gone cold.

Must've been a bad weekend for some.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bobby brows » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:02 am

The ref was awful as they mostly are. what i can never understand is why a ref is always incompetent it usually costs us.

for what its worth i don't blame the ref for stopping the game is its the rules but i do blame Liverpool for being the first team ever not to kick the ball out. their gamesmanship was unreal. even tried to stop us from kicking the ball back to them when we put the ball out.
Please visit my website covering both Manchester City & Manchester City Women http://www.stealingfiveyards.com
bobby brows
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby dick dastardley » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:47 am

bobby brows wrote:The ref was awful as they mostly are. what i can never understand is why a ref is always incompetent it usually costs us.

for what its worth i don't blame the ref for stopping the game is its the rules but i do blame Liverpool for being the first team ever not to kick the ball out. their gamesmanship was unreal. even tried to stop us from kicking the ball back to them when we put the ball out.

and this is why every fucker hates the bin dipping bastards, they seek sympathy from all and sundry but when it comes to the crunch they are scummy cheating fuckers
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby eastlandsblue » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:00 am

The referee had a mediocre game, but I've seen worse this season. If City had done what Liverscum had, we wouldn't be having this debate. Edin Dzeko takes some of the blame for the goal as well, for not getting up and helping the team defend, and Garcia should have put more distance on the ball.

Some City fans need to stop this shite about there being an agenda. It's the team, and the manager fucking up, not the establishment.

On a side note, we're challenging for the title, not fighting relegation, which most of us on here were well and truly use too. All these new fans need to take their heads for a wobble. This City side will keep improving, and will always be challenging for the title, but we won't win it every year.
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Original Dub » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:49 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Or you know something more. Go on, entertain me.

Yes I'm intrigued as well lookmum.

Do tell.
Original Dub

Postby bluej » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:57 am

Don't think he had an impact on the game but when he walked that wall back 8 yards despite counting, that was pretty special.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:13 am

eastlandsblue wrote:The referee had a mediocre game, but I've seen worse this season. If City had done what Liverscum had, we wouldn't be having this debate. Edin Dzeko takes some of the blame for the goal as well, for not getting up and helping the team defend, and Garcia should have put more distance on the ball.

You see, that argument falls down when you consider that City shouldn't have had to defend because we should have had a free-kick for the clear foul on Dzeko and the defender that fouled him should have been yellow-carded for it.

If it is a genuine mistake then clearly I can accept it, but genuine mistakes are random and do tend to fall both ways. Not much is going our way, that's probably the most charitable way I can put it.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Slim » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:17 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:Have I missed the point or isn't that a picture of Mike Ellis?

Not quite, but well spotted.

all baldies look the same....

Isn't that Gringo Twatburger?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:24 am

There is quite a number of slapheads reffing in England. I wonder is this a result of a PGMO experiment to clone Pierluigi Colina?

They fucked up a bit on Lee Mason, a bit like the Danny DeVito of the experiment.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:14 am

zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Interesting comments. Any more?

he only measured 8 yards for our free kicks , but a genereous 10 for Gerrard

Absolutely this . It was so blatant aswell . Rag ref plus a bald cunt .... he can fuck off with the rest of them !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sweenyuk » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:25 pm

The linesman got clear grief from the fans in south stand when he awarded us a throw in as it was the first decision he got right, but he gave the grief back which was worrying. I know it is easy to say he should ignore but it was only verbals, nothing was thrown at him, no one tried getting on the pitch and he should be used to fans being passionate. The pathetic way he waved that flag when Ed spoke with him was crazy yet another decision against the dippers and they had three round the ref with no action taken. I am not saying Ed should not have been booked, but we need officials to be consistant, 10 blue yards are the exact same length as 10 red yards, fouls are fouls etc. Having said all that we should have carried on playing, Ed was clearly not badly injured and not that far from touch line to hobble off if he did need treatment, yet we stopped playing and stood with our hands up....
sweenyuk
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:56 pm

sweenyuk wrote:The linesman got clear grief from the fans in south stand when he awarded us a throw in as it was the first decision he got right, but he gave the grief back which was worrying. I know it is easy to say he should ignore but it was only verbals, nothing was thrown at him, no one tried getting on the pitch and he should be used to fans being passionate. The pathetic way he waved that flag when Ed spoke with him was crazy yet another decision against the dippers and they had three round the ref with no action taken. I am not saying Ed should not have been booked, but we need officials to be consistant, 10 blue yards are the exact same length as 10 red yards, fouls are fouls etc. Having said all that we should have carried on playing, Ed was clearly not badly injured and not that far from touch line to hobble off if he did need treatment, yet we stopped playing and stood with our hands up....

Happened right in front of us in CB2 . What also got our attention in the crowd was how Rogers hardly moved from the technical area during the first half when most of the controversial stuff was going on , he was also regularly having a quick chat and a look at said linesman ..... unusual or taggert style ?

Make your own minds up !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby eastlandsblue » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
eastlandsblue wrote:The referee had a mediocre game, but I've seen worse this season. If City had done what Liverscum had, we wouldn't be having this debate. Edin Dzeko takes some of the blame for the goal as well, for not getting up and helping the team defend, and Garcia should have put more distance on the ball.

You see, that argument falls down when you consider that City shouldn't have had to defend because we should have had a free-kick for the clear foul on Dzeko and the defender that fouled him should have been yellow-carded for it.

If it is a genuine mistake then clearly I can accept it, but genuine mistakes are random and do tend to fall both ways. Not much is going our way, that's probably the most charitable way I can put it.

The point is he didn't give the foul, Dzeko knew that, and should have got on with the game. You can always remonstrate, when the ball is out of play. We see this all the time in football, and it pisses me off. Had Balotelli done what Edin did, the papers would be full of it, and Mancini would have taken him off.
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby zuricity » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:36 pm

City64 wrote:
Absolutely this . It was so blatant aswell . Rag ref plus a bald cunt .... he can fuck off with the rest of them !

sky even swapped the camera view one time, i counted 6 and then 'switch' followed by a little pretend chat with the defenders, make it look commanding.Maybe i'm being a bit cynical, but he was a poor ref .
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby zuricity » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:34 pm

eastlandsblue wrote:
The point is he didn't give the foul, Dzeko knew that, and should have got on with the game. You can always remonstrate, when the ball is out of play. We see this all the time in football, and it pisses me off. Had Balotelli done what Edin did, the papers would be full of it, and Mancini would have taken him off.

Oh stop this, watch the highlights again on the OS site. Liverpool were quickly up the pitch. Edin sitting on his arse had no effect on that. Edin dashing back to help would have had no effect either . Edin was clearly fouled and none of us know how much it may have hurt him.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:33 pm

eastlandsblue wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

No, the point is that it was an obvious foul that he allowed to go on from which point they scored while both the attack and defence dithered on what to do. An advantage on an unfair advantage you might say.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Arjan Van Schotte » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
eastlandsblue wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

No, the point is that it was an obvious foul that he allowed to go on from which point they scored while both the attack and defence dithered on what to do. An advantage on an unfair advantage you might say.

quite an unbelieavable thread being as no free kick was given, rightly or wrongly, decko should get up and get on with it. plus, we drew with a team better than us on the day,and imho, that definitely wasn't the referees fault.

but "s"talking about that reffing performance, someone mentioned earlier his definition of ten yards - the man must have a very small penis, coz he's all to cock.

but for both sides in that game... he minced no more than 8 yards at any free kick.
"Whatever it is that we "bought" - we didn't put it up for sale..."

Arjan Van Schotte
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Манчестер Сити

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Arjan Van Schotte wrote:.

but "s"talking about that reffing performance, someone mentioned earlier his definition of ten yards - the man must have a very small penis, coz he's all to cock.

Because he's white you're assuming he's got a small penis?

Racist.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum