Tony Pulis

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tony Pulis

Postby avoidconfusion » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:11 pm

I hate this guy almost as much as I hate Fergie. Absolute, utter scrote.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Dunnylad » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:40 pm

At home Stoke kick the shit out of the opposition and the ref is intimidated by the atmosphere,, away from home they play 10 behind the ball look to frustrate & nick one from a set piece. You cannot blame Pulis as its kept them in the Premiership, but he needs to evolve like Moyes has done at Everton - reminded me of the Stoke side who turned up last season & the post-FA Cup Final match - truly awful, but makes up for when those Mackem tw@ts roll over against the rags!
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby City64 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:05 pm

I think most know of my opinion of Pulis ,

For those that dont .......

He is a cunt !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby patrickblue » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 pm

s1ty m wrote:http://www.eplayer.performgroup.com/dailyMailPop

Sums it up. Of course, The Rags have never spent a penny on players and they all play for free. For the glory of the shirt, like.

What's King Kenny moaning about his team being shit got to do with it?
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Joke have spent much more money than Swansea, West Brom and Norwich, but can't play football 1/10 as well as those teams. In fact, they don't play football.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Theres a lot of money being bet on Pulis leaving Palace.
Reportedly hes upset with the (lack of) transfer funds given him this summer
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Like Pulis or loathe him - personally I think hes OK - but Palace would've got relegated by a mile last year without him, and if he walks now they will be one of the favs to go down this year too.

If their chairman lets him go he's either stubborn, stupid or both.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Bluedj » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:Like Pulis or loathe him - personally I think hes OK - but Palace would've got relegated by a mile last year without him, and if he walks now they will be one of the favs to go down this year too.

If their chairman lets him go he's either stubborn, stupid or both.

If true, then all three. he did a superb kobfor Palace last year
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby gillie » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes 13s
Tony Pulis has left Crystal Palace following disagreements over transfer policy. Official confirmation shortly. What a blow to #CPFC.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:15 pm

gillie wrote:Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes 13s
Tony Pulis has left Crystal Palace following disagreements over transfer policy. Official confirmation shortly. What a blow to #CPFC.

he'll be at swansea before xmas
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Dameerto » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:24 pm

Doh, does that mean I can't call them Crystal Pulis any more?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:32 pm

gillie wrote:Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes 13s

Back to obvious relegation candidates then.
Thanks for the 3-3 draw with the dippers last season.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Going to the rags. Van Butthead resigned due to disagreements over transfer policy..
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Whose club shop will he wear next?...as stated...I reckon swansea...or cardiff
Bianchi on Ice

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Spurge » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:31 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:Whose club shop will he wear next?...as stated...I reckon swansea...or cardiff

It's a strange one, I heard the journo on talksport tonight and he seemed pretty certain there was a serious situation developing between pulls and the chairman.

I can understand that pulis wants to be able to strengthen the squad having turned the clubs fortunes around from being relegation certs to knocking on a top ten spot in half a season. The other side of the argument Palace are hardly top 10 when it comes to the premier league rich list - recent history saw miss- management put the club into financial peril twice in recent seasons.

The thing I don't get is what is Pulis expecting to do next? Bigger and better things? I don't think so. A good manager at a club at the level palace are at, he worked wonders in turning their fortunes around and that is what he does. A top 10 premier league club isn't likely to want him so the only way is down career wise from here.

I guess he is a man of principle and if he cant get the club to agree with his own strategy to progress would rather walk away.
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby sheblue » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Whoever is on or near bottom in November December will get him in.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Spurge wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:Whose club shop will he wear next?...as stated...I reckon swansea...or cardiff

It's a strange one, I heard the journo on talksport tonight and he seemed pretty certain there was a serious situation developing between pulls and the chairman.

I can understand that pulis wants to be able to strengthen the squad having turned the clubs fortunes around from being relegation certs to knocking on a top ten spot in half a season. The other side of the argument Palace are hardly top 10 when it comes to the premier league rich list - recent history saw miss- management put the club into financial peril twice in recent seasons.

The thing I don't get is what is Pulis expecting to do next? Bigger and better things? I don't think so. A good manager at a club at the level palace are at, he worked wonders in turning their fortunes around and that is what he does. A top 10 premier league club isn't likely to want him so the only way is down career wise from here.

I guess he is a man of principle and if he cant get the club to agree with his own strategy to progress would rather walk away.

Good post, and I agree....Palace have never really had an infastructure in place...I recommend Simon Jordans book for the insight. He made mistakes, and he loved that club, but apart from the ground, which Noades still owned when jordan aquired it, there was very little solid foundation...which meant Jordan was haemorraging cash even when he'd streamlined the operation
Bianchi on Ice

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:07 pm

Are Palace getting management consultancy from Vincent Tan?
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Poor Palace
Saul Goodman

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
Spurge wrote:

Good post, and I agree....Palace have never really had an infastructure in place...I recommend Simon Jordans book for the insight. He made mistakes, and he loved that club, but apart from the ground, which Noades still owned when jordan aquired it, there was very little solid foundation...which meant Jordan was haemorraging cash even when he'd streamlined the operation

Think about it from the point of view if you were Pulis (ugh nightmare). His stock has never been higher. He took over at a club which was doomed & ended up putting the final nail in the coffin of the champions.

He probably knows that a fair amount of that was down to short term psychology & this season he would need a fair bit to keep them up, otherwise, potentially getting fired by Christmas with his 'saviour' reputation in tatters. Now he is free to enter into another 'no lose' situation, perhaps at somewhere like Villa.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum