Tony Pulis

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tony Pulis

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:49 pm

He's a cunt and I hate Palace. Fuck 'em both.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:59 pm

Got to feel sorry for Martin Kelly. He signed this morning from Liverpool after meetings with the manager giving him praise and telling him he is part of his plans.

Then boom.

5 hours later youre fucked. He should be able to get that contract void.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby PrezIke » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:46 am

Saul Goodman wrote:Poor Palace

for real. didn't expect that one.

they have a fantastic season and then this?
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:44 am

Wonderwall wrote:Got to feel sorry for Martin Kelly. He signed this morning from Liverpool after meetings with the manager giving him praise and telling him he is part of his plans.

Then boom.

It can't be true anyway as Kelly is still at Liverpool. I know this because every single arm of the media have been telling me for the past year how wonderful it is that Liverpool use young players like him rather than signing players like moneybags City. So no way would they be selling him on the quiet, as there would have been an outcry & heavy criticism across the board, otherwise that would mean that many representatives of the media are totally full of fucking shit & just basically up Liverpool's arse.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Wooders » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:22 am

Whats it all about then? Lack of transfer activity? Someone shat in the changing room again?
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Goaters 103 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:33 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Got to feel sorry for Martin Kelly. He signed this morning from Liverpool after meetings with the manager giving him praise and telling him he is part of his plans.

Then boom.

It can't be true anyway as Kelly is still at Liverpool. I know this because every single arm of the media have been telling me for the past year how wonderful it is that Liverpool use young players like him rather than signing players like moneybags City. So no way would they be selling him on the quiet, as there would have been an outcry & heavy criticism across the board, otherwise that would mean that many representatives of the media are totally full of fucking shit & just basically up Liverpool's arse.

Very true Ted. Liverpools Right Back ahead of Martin Kelly is of course Academy product Glen Johnson, who cost them nowt and plays for free and just for the love of it.

On Pulis - Id reckon he had a player lined up or he wanted to sign, chairman said no, Pulis issued an ultimatum and stuck to it. Just my $0.02 but when it happens this late that would be my best guess.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:35 am

Goaters 103 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Then boom.

Very true Ted. Liverpools Right Back ahead of Martin Kelly is of course Academy product Glen Johnson, who cost them nowt and plays for free and just for the love of it.

On Pulis - Id reckon he had a player lined up or he wanted to sign, chairman said no, Pulis issued an ultimatum and stuck to it. Just my $0.02 but when it happens this late that would be my best guess.

Jon flanaghan is ahead of Kelly, I remember his debut against us a couple of years ago and he played very well.
Wonderwall

Postby Goaters 103 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:37 am

Wonderwall wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Then boom.

Jon flanaghan is ahead of Kelly, I remember his debut against us a couple of years ago and he played very well.

That's Flanagan who played left back last season, whilst Johnson played right back .... which is where Kelly plays???

Don't forget academy product full back Enrique as well, another one who came through the Melwood youth system, via Newcastle and a whopping transfer fee
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:48 am

Goaters 103 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Then boom.

That's Flanagan who played left back last season, whilst Johnson played right back .... which is where Kelly plays???

Don't forget academy product full back Enrique as well, another one who came through the Melwood youth system, via Newcastle and a whopping transfer fee

flanaghan will oust Johnson before the end of this season, he played left back because he is better than johnson as enrique was injured all season
Wonderwall

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum