Kompany's injury

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Kompany's injury

Postby Slim » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
clippo22 wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:
phips wrote:
ruralblue wrote:There you go Phips. Take a look at the front page of the forum now

not in the least bit my fault. just more examples of being on here being horrible human beings.

To ne honest on this one I'm on phips' side and can't see how this has become an issue

Yeah I agree too. Why have loads of threads about the same injury or topic?

Also it's quite nice to read posts from 3 or 4 years ago and gauge people's perceptions and views and see how they have changed now.

I don't think it's difficult to look in the top corner and see when the post was made.

My thoughts exactly

If you want to look back through post history there is nothing stopping you from doing that.

But resurrecting threads that are months old is considered bad forum etiquette and has been explained as the reasons why people don't want it happening.

As it seems the majority are onboard with that, I can counter your "it's not so hard..." point with "it's not so hard to click POST A NEW TOPIC" is it?

Now if phips wasn't just a complete cunt, he'd be reasonable to the wishes of the majority of the board and go "fair enough your point has been made, I'll start a new topic from now on in." Instead he decided to start resurrecting more threads to say "I see your point, but I'm a cunt you see, so watch how I don't give a fuck about being part of this community and just want to piss people off"

This is the guy you agree with? Are you 100% sure you want to throw in with this guy?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sidSmith » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:10 pm

This really wasn't that bad. Sort of made sense to group it under this thread.

There have been many people called out over the years for starting threads all the time, now someone is being called out for doing the opposite.

No offence, but seems harsh to hold someone else responsible because you didn't notice what you were reading.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby sidSmith » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Slim wrote:
If you want to look back through post history there is nothing stopping you from doing that.

But resurrecting threads that are months old is considered bad forum etiquette and has been explained as the reasons why people don't want it happening.

As it seems the majority are onboard with that, I can counter your "it's not so hard..." point with "it's not so hard to click POST A NEW TOPIC" is it?

Now if phips wasn't just a complete cunt, he'd be reasonable to the wishes of the majority of the board and go "fair enough your point has been made, I'll start a new topic from now on in." Instead he decided to start resurrecting more threads to say "I see your point, but I'm a cunt you see, so watch how I don't give a fuck about being part of this community and just want to piss people off"

This is the guy you agree with? Are you 100% sure you want to throw in with this guy?

Ah, ok. I thought all the resurrected threads on the front were you taking the piss after I saw 2 West Ham ones. Now I've clicked and looked I get your point on the wider issue. I just took this thread in isolation.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum