Sir Joseph barton

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sir Joseph barton

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri May 25, 2012 10:33 am

Original Dub wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
I though he had infant baby or something? What the hell is he doing in Portugal with mates?

Life doesn't end with an infant baby mate! A few days in the sun after a long hard season of being a cunt is well allowed.

You should try it ;-)

Only last weekend had a nice sailing weekend with lads. Two days and one night away. Extremely heavy drinking and the usual "you are *HIC* the best *HIC* mate in the whole wide world" shit. Refreshing but couldn't really spend week away from my lad as one night is more than enough. Also my son is over 13 months old while Barton's kid is something like 4 months old. Whole different ball game really.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby charvet_wonderland » Mon May 28, 2012 12:13 am

charvet_wonderland wrote:Saw him the other day in a restaurant in Portugal with his mates. Didn't thank him or anything because I had my four year old son with me &'didnt want him to get attacked. You should've seen him - quaffing bottles of Mateus Rose like it was cheap plonk(!).

12 games is a bit harsh for what he did but he totally deserves it (if that makes sense). Septic discharge of a man.

I though he had infant baby or something? What the hell is he doing in Portugal with mates?

I'm not much of a celebrity spotter but I was there again tonight & Michael Owen walked in! I left him alone for different reasons- he was with his family. My boy played with his kids & he came out & said goodbye to everyone when he left like the genuinely nice bloke I always thought he was. I know he scored that goal but I can't really hold that against him as a person. Just a boringly nice guy. Total polar opposite "celebrity" sightings really.
charvet_wonderland
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Manchester
My favourite player is: Leonard Shaun Goater

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon May 28, 2012 3:29 am

charvet_wonderland wrote:
charvet_wonderland wrote:Saw him the other day in a restaurant in Portugal with his mates. Didn't thank him or anything because I had my four year old son with me &'didnt want him to get attacked. You should've seen him - quaffing bottles of Mateus Rose like it was cheap plonk(!).

12 games is a bit harsh for what he did but he totally deserves it (if that makes sense). Septic discharge of a man.

I'm not much of a celebrity spotter but I was there again tonight & Michael Owen walked in! I left him alone for different reasons- he was with his family. My boy played with his kids & he came out & said goodbye to everyone when he left like the genuinely nice bloke I always thought he was. I know he scored that goal but I can't really hold that against him as a person. Just a boringly nice guy. Total polar opposite "celebrity" sightings really.

That's what I meant with Barton thing as well. I mean going out on holiday after the season is more than understandable but you'd think he'd bring his family with him. During the season his missus must've taken care off all the nights and everything. Surely a man with some backbone would say 'now you can rest a bit while I take care of the baby'. Then again, Cassius.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby King Kev » Mon May 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I don't understand why he wasn't severely punished for his remarks about deliberately trying to take out a City player. There is a precedent for this with Kea** & the comments from Barton are every bit as bad. He should have received at least the same punishment, on top of this ban for his behaviour on the pitch.

He claims that he lied when he said he tried to get one of our lads sent off.

I have no comments to make regarding the intelligence of telling such a lie on a worldwide social network site.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby freshie » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:06 am

He just can't stay out of trouble. Apparently been punched outside a Liverpool nightclub according to BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-me ... e-18321310

Joey Barton attacked in street in Liverpool
Joey Barton Joey Barton was sent off on the last day of the season and given a 12 match ban

Footballer Joey Barton has been punched in the face outside a nightclub in Liverpool.

Merseyside Police said officers were called to Eberle Street at about 05:30 BST following reports of a disturbance outside the Garlands club.

They confirmed that a 29-year-old man who had been injured left the scene voluntarily.

Two 21-year-olds are being held on suspicion of a public order offence and are currently in police custody.

Barton, 29, was banned for 12 matches after being sent off in Queens Park Rangers' defeat at Manchester City on the final day of the season.

The Football Association found him guilty of two counts of violent conduct.

He joined QPR in August last year on a free transfer from Newcastle and became club captain.
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby clawbaggio » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Garlands is a gay club apparently. Maybe he's on the other bus now
clawbaggio
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: aguerro

Postby trueblue64 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Joey Barton arrested on suspicion of affray after incident outside a nightclub in Liverpool.
More on SSN tonight.
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: ManCity
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:54 pm

trueblue64 wrote:Joey Barton arrested on suspicion of affray after incident outside a nightclub in Liverpool.
More on SSN tonight.

More lives than a cat!!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Wooders » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 pm

trueblue64 wrote:Joey Barton arrested on suspicion of affray after incident outside a nightclub in Liverpool.
More on SSN tonight.

ha

makes me laugh - tweeted earlier "was only a slap to the back of the head, no big deal"

& the pic of the incident on twitter shows him with his shirt off, clearly going mental, being held back by police

the guy is a problem - a public nuisance
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Mase » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Wooders wrote:
More on SSN tonight.

ha

makes me laugh - tweeted earlier "was only a slap to the back of the head, no big deal"

& the pic of the incident on twitter shows him with his shirt off, clearly going mental, being held back by police

the guy is a problem - a public nuisance

He's just a normal lad who's been put in the public eye and been told how to act in my opinion. Not everyone can handle that and not everyone can change.
It was the same with Duncan Ferguson.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wooders » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:02 pm

a "normal lad" - do you behave like that mate? genuine question
because I don't, nor do the majority of my friends - there's fuck all normal about him mate
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wooders » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:02 pm

especially when you consider he is 30 now with a young family + all the wealth someone of his years could want
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:42 pm

clawbaggio wrote:Garlands is a gay club apparently. Maybe he's on the other bus now

even if it were, and i have no idea but i'm just following your comment here, who Joey Barton fucks or begs to suck his cock is really the least of his issues.

straight or gay it wouldn't change the particulars about his behavior and is irrelevant to the conversation in my opinion.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:20 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
even if it were, and i have no idea but i'm just following your comment here, who Joey Barton fucks or begs to suck his cock is really the least of his issues.

straight or gay it wouldn't change the particulars about his behavior and is irrelevant to the conversation in my opinion.

cheers

I'd say being at a gay club is very relevant mate.

He's a famous footballer married with a kid and a rage issue.

If it comes out he's gay I'm sure any shrink would think him being gay and oppressing it because of the world he lives in is worth exploring in answer to his obvious mental issues.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:27 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
I'd say being at a gay club is very relevant mate.

He's a famous footballer married with a kid and a rage issue.

If it comes out he's gay I'm sure any shrink would think him being gay and oppressing it because of the world he lives in is worth exploring in answer to his obvious mental issues.

It's not. And it isn't even a gay club. It's just a club.

Don't let one idiots pseudo homophobia ruin how much of an asshole Joey Barton is please.

Cheers
DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:40 am

Its not a gay club, its a normal club that has a lot of gays and drags in it but also plenty of smoking hot woman, ive been in it a couple of times.

Nothing shocks me with joey its just another day in his life!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 am

Wooders wrote:a "normal lad" - do you behave like that mate? genuine question
because I don't, nor do the majority of my friends - there's fuck all normal about him mate

A normal Huyton lad*

Sorry, my bad.

But to answer your question, if someone hit my on the back of my head I'd probably go after them, yes. If someone said something about a family member dying in Iraq I'd probably go after them yes. If I was on a night out with family and some little scally scroats started saying stuff to my family I'd probably do something about it yes. If some little scally scroat tried setting my jacket on fire while I was wearing it I'd......I wouldn't stubb a cigar out on their face, but I'd do something about it.

That being said though, I'm a cunt. Thanks for listening.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Rae4685 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:27 am

There's plenty of instances of him being a complete an utter horrible twat but in this case you have to consider how much shit he gets just for walking down the street. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to have little shits shouting stuff to your girlfriend and you are supposed to just ignore it. I'd have a breaking point and I'm sure so would most others. That ring said if I was Joey Barton I wouldn't go on a night out in Liverpool
Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:37 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
It's not. And it isn't even a gay club. It's just a club.

Don't let one idiots pseudo homophobia ruin how much of an asshole Joey Barton is please.

Cheers

Im not saying his actions are repressed rage over holding in his feelings of blaming being gay.

What I'm saying is if it were to come out he was gay, then violence outside a club against another man would warrant questions being asked.

Not that he's a scrote because he's gay or that anybody would be more likely to be a douche because of it. Just that it has some relevance,

For the record most gay people are too stylish for that disgusting moustache anyway!
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mase » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:55 am

Rae4685 wrote:There's plenty of instances of him being a complete an utter horrible twat but in this case you have to consider how much shit he gets just for walking down the street. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to have little shits shouting stuff to your girlfriend and you are supposed to just ignore it. I'd have a breaking point and I'm sure so would most others. That ring said if I was Joey Barton I wouldn't go on a night out in Liverpool

I think he said as much in an old interview. Said its not nice having people wwho don't know you and have never met you come up to you on the street and get in your face for no reason.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum