Sir Joseph barton

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sir Joseph barton

Postby Dronny » Tue May 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Patrick wrote:
Florida Blue wrote:
Patrick wrote:I have wanted to say this for a week but couldn't bring myself to start a thread about the cunt, but finally he might just deserve a real[highlight]"thanks Joey"[/highlight]If he hadn't been sent off its a very real possibility that we would alltalks easing topics like.... Next Year, Mancini out, do you think 2nd was progress and tevez cost us the title!

You know there was an entire thread about this, right? I will just chalk it up to you being bruised and on the piss for 10 days!! ;)

I'm still pissed, I'm still bruised. The pills I'm on now give me the shits like I've been eating vindaloo all week

Thanks for cutting me a bit of slack

Sorry to hear about the shits Paddy, seems you've got them real bad. Am I mistaken or have you just shit out four blues in your avatar?
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby zuricity » Tue May 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Patrick wrote:I have wanted to say this for a week but couldn't bring myself to start a thread about the cunt, but finally he might just deserve a real "thanks Joey"

If he hadn't been sent off its a very real possibility that we would alltalks easing topics like.... Next Year, Mancini out, do you think 2nd was progress and tevez cost us the title!

why? if the daft twat had stayed on Qpr would have been in chaos and never got themselves sorted out !

we even lost a few minutes more than given and our flow and control for some time.

the tosser deserves a smack around the ear
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby King Kev » Wed May 23, 2012 10:32 am

Elvistheblue wrote:
Blue Man Dan. wrote:looks like i have been punked...

https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton_

the underscore at the end of his name....not his account. pretty good effort though.

I might follow the fake one, seems far more entertaining than the knob-head without the underscore!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Florida Blue » Wed May 23, 2012 3:33 pm

King Kev wrote:
Elvistheblue wrote:
Blue Man Dan. wrote:looks like i have been punked...

https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton_

the underscore at the end of his name....not his account. pretty good effort though.

I might follow the fake one, seems far more entertaining than the knob-head without the underscore!

Clever KK, and a good shout. Joey all apologetic is pretty boring...
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I am all out of bubblegum.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed May 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I wish he had said those things but I recon it's Carl on a wind up.

The one about Hughes is a dead giveaway.

I dont have the time mate..Im busy still winding up rags, world wide.

I can confirm that Carl is on a one man mission to cause carnage all over the world via facebook. I went to bed Friday and all was well with the world, 8 hours later rags on my Facebook had put up wanted posters and everything……Carl you are a cunt but you our cunt, go forward and cause mayhem son…..:-)

My whole family (bar me mam) are still bitter...they 99% slam the phone down on me when I ring them up...I just burst into sniggers.
I think doing the Beavis and Butt head snigger really gets to my brothers...I swear he hits his furniture by the time Im done on the phone...text....messenger...

ARF
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Florida Blue » Wed May 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Hmm 12 games??? I guess it is worse to be a twunt than a racists... I guess John Terry will get a walk if/when anything is ever done.

What would be the point of anyone signing him he will miss 1/3 of the season.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7774121/Barton-banned-for-12-matches

Barton banned for 12 matches
FA takes action over midfielder's inexcusable behaviour at Etihad
Last Updated: May 23, 2012 7:00pm

The midfielder was given the punishment, which includes a £75,000 fine, as a result of his red card and subsequent actions in the defeat by Manchester City on the dramatic concluding fixture of the campaign.

Barton was shown a straight red card, which carried a four-game ban as it was his second dismissal of 2011/12, for elbowing Carlos Tevez in the 55th minute at the Etihad Stadium and he was then involved in further clashes.

The controversial former Newcastle and City player kneed Sergio Aguero and seemingly attempted to head-butt Vincent Kompany, which he denied, before being led off the pitch and the two actions carried two additional four-game bans as a result of violent conduct charges.

Following a seven-hour meeting at Wembley on Wednesday, the Football Association stuck to its initial charges.

The chairman of the regulatory commission stated after the hearing: "There are rules of conduct that should be adhered to, and such behaviour tarnishes the image of football in this country, particularly as this match was the pinnacle of the domestic season and watched by millions around the globe."

I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I am all out of bubblegum.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby belgian cityfan » Wed May 23, 2012 7:17 pm

should have been suspended for the entire season
I'm not kidding

he earned himself like 3 red cards in the space of 30 secs

biggest cunt in english football, if not in football in general
City fan since 2004
belgian cityfan
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City, KV Mechelen
My favourite player is: Richard Dunne

Postby Lev Bronstein » Wed May 23, 2012 8:42 pm

I've no problem with a long ban - fully deserved - it's just that I think the longest bans should be for seriously, and deliberately injuring another player.
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dameerto » Wed May 23, 2012 11:29 pm

As a pacifist, I wonder how Joey is feeling right now? I bet there's not a single philosophical quote to sum it up.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Biamp » Thu May 24, 2012 3:26 am

Well deserved.
Biamp
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby charvet_wonderland » Thu May 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Saw him the other day in a restaurant in Portugal with his mates. Didn't thank him or anything because I had my four year old son with me &'didnt want him to get attacked. You should've seen him - quaffing bottles of Mateus Rose like it was cheap plonk(!).

12 games is a bit harsh for what he did but he totally deserves it (if that makes sense). Septic discharge of a man.
charvet_wonderland
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Manchester
My favourite player is: Leonard Shaun Goater

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri May 25, 2012 7:35 am

charvet_wonderland wrote:Saw him the other day in a restaurant in Portugal with his mates. Didn't thank him or anything because I had my four year old son with me &'didnt want him to get attacked. You should've seen him - quaffing bottles of Mateus Rose like it was cheap plonk(!).

12 games is a bit harsh for what he did but he totally deserves it (if that makes sense). Septic discharge of a man.

I though he had infant baby or something? What the hell is he doing in Portugal with mates?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby The Sheikh » Fri May 25, 2012 7:41 am

Not sure if anyone has said this yet but there are 3 Joey Barton accounts all very similar in name @Joey7Barton (official one) and @Joey7Barten @Joey7Barton_ the 2 fakes have used the same avatar and it's these 2 accounts that have tweeted the vile comments
The Sheikh
Negouai's Red Cards

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Yffi_88 » Fri May 25, 2012 7:49 am

He's still a twat.

It's his endless contradiction that makes him look about 10 times worse.

Using other people's opinions to try to express his own views, then using his own actions to shit all over them.
Last edited by Yffi_88 on Fri May 25, 2012 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
City Are Back...
Yffi_88
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Alex Sapphire » Fri May 25, 2012 7:51 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
charvet_wonderland wrote:Saw him the other day in a restaurant in Portugal with his mates. Didn't thank him or anything because I had my four year old son with me &'didnt want him to get attacked. You should've seen him - quaffing bottles of Mateus Rose like it was cheap plonk(!).

I though he had infant baby or something? What the hell is he doing in Portugal with mates?

He has a lad called Cassius.
Really
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Dubciteh » Fri May 25, 2012 8:44 am

What part of portugal mate?
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri May 25, 2012 8:51 am

Alex Sapphire wrote:

He has a lad called Cassius.
Really

Right. I see bright future for young Cassius.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby charvet_wonderland » Fri May 25, 2012 9:06 am

Dubciteh wrote:

What part of portugal mate?

Quinta Do Lago, near Almancil in the Algarve. Presumably he went home soon after for the hearing.
charvet_wonderland
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Manchester
My favourite player is: Leonard Shaun Goater

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri May 25, 2012 9:15 am

I don't understand why he wasn't severely punished for his remarks about deliberately trying to take out a City player. There is a precedent for this with Kea** & the comments from Barton are every bit as bad. He should have received at least the same punishment, on top of this ban for his behaviour on the pitch.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Original Dub » Fri May 25, 2012 9:22 am

Life doesn't end with an infant baby mate! A few days in the sun after a long hard season of being a cunt is well allowed.

You should try it ;-)
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum