Player's who are not good enough

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Player's who are not good enough

Postby Superbia » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Name and shame
Superbia
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: Player's who are not good enough

Postby s1ty m » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Tought one. Lol.

Erm, Savic?
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby trout man » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Good enough for what? There were some top conference players on show there today :-)
Hoping our new rollercoaster gives us the thrill of our lives.
trout man
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: Ellie and City
My favourite player is: Vinnie

Postby Nick » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:27 pm

based on today - every fucking one of them. Lazy shits play like they couldnt give a fuck. Someone stick up for them after today? We dont look like scoring and play sideways, slow balls when we are losing. Its weird because when we were shit i'd scream at the TV watchin away games with the genuine hope that we'd score whereas now if were chasing a game late on i give up.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby paddyblue » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:28 pm

savic
kolarov
barry
milner
johnson
nasri
dzeko
thats £120 mil worth i would like to see gone
and ade,rsc,weiss

never gonna happen but i think we could improve on all of them
paddyblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:33 pm

NASRI. Been utter, utter shite since signing for us. What a catastrophic waste of 25 million, Rags dodged a bullet there.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby halnone » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Dzeko - Shit footballer. Has no touch, has pace but lacks acceleration and he can only finish 20% of the time.
Savic - Why the fuck is he playing? Somebody from the academy would do better than him
Kolarov - Brilliant attacker (except when he tries to score from his own penalty box) but can't defend for fucking shit.
AJ - Hasn't improved since we bought him. He even looks worse. Always makes the wrong fucking decision.
Nasri - He needs to fucking improve and he'll find himself out of the club on his arse begging for arsenal to take him back. I still have faith in him though.

everyone else who is on loan. Theyre fucking shit.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby bluej » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:NASRI. Been utter, utter shite since signing for us. What a catastrophic waste of 25 million, Rags dodged a bullet there.

Are any of your posts not about the rags? It's borderline hero worship.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Dub City » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:NASRI. Been utter, utter shite since signing for us. What a catastrophic waste of 25 million, Rags dodged a bullet there.

Still waiting for him to make his first challenge, havent even seen him compete for a 50:50, hell he doesnt even compete when its 80:20 in his favour , completely lacks balls
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby halnone » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:49 pm

bluej wrote:

to be fair the post isn't actually about the rags. It just briefly mentions them. Seeing as how we're one point behind them, it's pretty logical that some people might be mentioning them more than other clubs.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Chinners » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:51 pm

I think Nasri is going to have a blinder for us next season, needs to step up again now thou. Fucl me, some of the players taking a slagging on this thread were undreamable 2 years ago, stop sounding like ragarses .. D-
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:56 pm

bluej wrote:

Either contribute to the thread of fuck off and stop looking for a petty argument.
Bridge'srightfoot

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Dub City wrote:

Still waiting for him to make his first challenge, havent even seen him compete for a 50:50, hell he doesnt even compete when its 80:20 in his favour , completely lacks balls

I'm still waiting to see him do something WITH the ball. He's as soft as fuck and offers nothing going forward.
Bridge'srightfoot

Postby thegoatfeeder » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 pm

We're second in the league, for fuck sake. Some of you are acting like we have just lost to Lincoln in Division 2, getting so sick of the over reactions of City supporters who think we have a divine right to win the league, and win every game things happen, you lose games, deal with it. We might finish 2nd rather than 1st, and some people are screaming disaster, short memories, get behind the team and enjoy how well we are doing compared to how shite we've been for the last 20 years. Rant over!
thegoatfeeder
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Postby Balotelli » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Nasri for sure!!!!!!!!

Provides nothing going forward. He just is good at holding the ball. Yaya and Silva try to create, but Nasri can't help them because he's useless.
Balotelli
Carlo Nash's Debut

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:20 pm

I think Nasri spoils the team when he starts games but I do think he's a good player who can have a future at City. I expect a big improvement from him next season but at the moment he's not as good as AJ.

Kolarov can't defend, so isn't good enough.

Dzeko is easily good enough but has to work harder or go.

Savic has no pace, no aerial ability, no strength, no positional sense & is nervous as fuck. Can he change ? I've no idea but why the fuck is it our job to find out ? JUST SIGN SOMEONE BETTER FOR FUCK'S SAKE & LET SOME OTHER CUNT AT SOME OTHER CLUB WORRY ABOUT TURNING SAVIC INTO A PLAYER.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I think Nasri spoils the team when he starts games but I do think he's a good player who can have a future at City. I expect a big improvement from him next season but at the moment he's not as good as AJ.

Savic has no pace, no aerial ability, no strength, no positional sense & is nervous as fuck. Can he change ? I've no idea but why the fuck is it our job to find out ? JUST SIGN SOMEONE BETTER FOR FUCK'S SAKE & LET SOME OTHER CUNT AT SOME OTHER CLUB WORRY ABOUT TURNING SAVIC INTO A PLAYER.

Why the fuck is noone else available..some young cunt from the reserve team must be a better option than Savic ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:25 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I think Nasri spoils the team when he starts games but I do think he's a good player who can have a future at City. I expect a big improvement from him next season but at the moment he's not as good as AJ.

Why the fuck is noone else available..some young cunt from the reserve team must be a better option than Savic ?

I don't think they're yet upto it physically to play CB but I would have thought one of them could play fullback & let Micah move over. We may be fucked with Micah there too but imo, if Savic plays against any kind of decent striker, they will score against him unless he's very lucky on the day.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Balotelli » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Saw this post on BM. I quite agree with it actually.

Nasri is the elephant in the room. People always say give him a year, look at Silva, etc. I'm sorry, but Silva was class since he came and every sensible person could see it.

He doesn't:
1. Beat a man
2. Create chances for others
3. No end product in the final third.
4. Slows our counters / Doesn't counter well

All he can do is pivot on the ball, and pass to someone else. With him is like playing with 10 men.

There's always a "scapegoat" every match, but this has been true for several matches now.

I can see why we loaned Pizarro on the last day. We only have 2 players with vision and good at passing in the final third. Silva, and Yaya. Nasri is useless offensively the majority of the times. He never takes charge and is not a leader on the pitch.

Sell him to PSG and cut our losses.
Balotelli
Carlo Nash's Debut

Postby PeterParker » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 pm

This is the third season for Savic, after he was NOT a regular, last year, at Partizan. I really have no idea how we decided to buy him, who scouted him, but how the hell do you buy a player that has only 20 games in the Serbian league and throw him in the pit of lions, that Premier league is. That is pure stupidity from the manager and from the entire staff. If he was english, yes, he would had been used to this, but now he must face week in/week out over 30.000 people in the stands, coming from a league that has max 1000.

We fucked things with him, because we didn't knew how to manage his situation. He isn't Vidic and that cunt had some experience in Europe and Russian league before coming to filth.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum