Player's who are not good enough

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Player's who are not good enough

Postby Fidel Castro » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:03 am

Players who are not good enough for squad:
Kolarov
Navas
Caballero
Jovetic

Players that need upgrading and aren't good enough to be regular first choices:
Fernandinho
Clichy
Milner
Zabaleta
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Cit.revenge » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:32 am

What we need the most is sub for Yaya , we are dead wood without our birthday boy. I really don't know is Pogba that kind quality , hes playing in seria A and Juventus , in Juventus Matri look amazing. Yaya is amazing and it s hard to find some player who can replace him and rest him for few games ,Also one more Silva could not hurt and we could at list try to counter sometimes and be more direct. Fernando don't look to me better then Garcia in Garcia worse games and i can't see him be great next season . Just don't have anything special that i saw ( maybe i m wrong ).
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:42 am

Pogba is very different to Yaya imo.

We will have to adapt our style in midfield when Yaya goes, as there is only one Yaya.

Imo, if we get it right, we will be better rather than worse though. If.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Cit.revenge » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:04 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Pogba is very different to Yaya imo.

We will have to adapt our style in midfield when Yaya goes, as there is only one Yaya.

Yap that is what i think also , nobody is Yaya , but we need sombody strong in midle and faster , Fernando is kinda let down to me. Who are our scouts , first Garcia then Fernando.And we need one good English player . I watch Barkley a bit , hes total crap after injury.But also Martinez is making him play Winger then CM then ACM so maybe hes lost.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:24 am

Cit.revenge wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Pogba is very different to Yaya imo.

Yap that is what i think also , nobody is Yaya , but we need sombody strong in midle and faster , Fernando is kinda let down to me. Who are our scouts , first Garcia then Fernando.And we need one good English player . I watch Barkley a bit , hes total crap after injury.But also Martinez is making him play Winger then CM then ACM so maybe hes lost.

Garcia is a decent player imo. Just not quite suitable for City. Fernando is considerably better I think, faster & reads the runs better, but not quite upto the job being asked of him at this stage. I'm not sure a player exists who can do that job 100% though. It's a really hard job. I expect him to be very good next season.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:01 pm

This group of players are at the end of a cycle, not finished before anyone freaks out .
We have 3 shoot outs coming up to deal with as one off games, if we get done badly, I would like to see us make sure we as a club knew that and had plans to deal with it efficiently.

That includes the likes of Zabba, Kompany being vulnerable to the chop. It all looks cosy and that needs a big shake up. Pogba , Reus are easy to mention but all stops have to be pulled to get that level of player. We have no choice top players to progress or what ?
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby phips » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:27 pm

i wonder how many will be off. they're certainly talented individuals but maybe as a combined squad the attitude isn't right and the attributes don't fit
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus