Savic

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Savic

Postby michaelcityfan » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:18 pm

This twat cost us other games too im amazed he is not l; loaned out to a conference side or lets sell the fool and also lets have some Italian defenders in please they understand how to keep clean sheets. Fuck and all the stick ill be getting from the rags tomorrow.
michaelcityfan
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Always good to vent the old spleen after a poor performance and a defeat. No Lescott ,Dzeko or Kolarov so little doubt where the hammer would fall. Of course his sloppy pass gave the ball away but that's not the only thing that gave the goal away.

It didn't help that everything we tried to do had to go through Yaya and all Savic was trying to do was give the ball to Yaya who for some reason chose to move away at the exact moment he passed it.I didn't think Savic was good and I don't think he is quite ready yet but he does not deserve the venom going his way.

Why did we lose today? A complete lack of energy and ideas might be the main reason. Is that the manager or the players.Probably both but our away record is seriously rubbish since the swamp result.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Londonblue1 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:21 pm

What a load of bollocks.every outfield player was no better standard the savic.the team ethic today was shit no blame game we got bossed.
Londonblue1
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Joe hart

Postby Redna » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:22 pm

That missed pass did NOT cost us the goal. The blame for the goal is a combined Richards/DeJong.
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Mancio4ever wrote:
King Kev wrote:He made a few mistakes today. Maybe the senior players should have looked after him a bit better.

One thing is being a raw material and mistakes could be forbidden there, but that kind of shit like today nonsense short offload to the last man underpressure... just mean idiocy: not good enough for a major league, let alone quality needed to be a City player nowadays.
definitely the worst purchase of the recent history inclunding Sparky's.

If Mancini will start him again, no matter what on the physio room, he should be charged of criminal offence.
that said City havent lost because of Savic.

We've mainly lost because of Savic.

We didn't have a cutting edge but we dominated the game 2nd half. It should have been a draw.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Redna wrote:That missed pass did NOT cost us the goal. The blame for the goal is a combined Richards/DeJong.
Who was meant to shut down the cross? Was it Nasri? Couldn't make it out clearly on the stream but he stood off instead of shutting the cross down. Inexcusable.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby ant london » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 pm

I fucking hate Savic. He is a hopeless fucking cunt.

I hate anyone who likes him

And I hate anyone who likes players who like him
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby mr_nool » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Mancio4ever wrote:
King Kev wrote:He made a few mistakes today. Maybe the senior players should have looked after him a bit better.

One thing is being a raw material and mistakes could be forbidden there, but that kind of shit like today nonsense short offload to the last man underpressure... just mean idiocy: not good enough for a major league, let alone quality needed to be a City player nowadays.

If Mancini will start him again, no matter what on the physio room, he should be charged of criminal offence.

We didn't have a cutting edge but we dominated the game 2nd half. It should have been a draw.

Did you miss Richard's defending (or lack thereof) for the cross? Savic dropped a bollock, but he was far from the only one.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Whether he was at fault for the goal today or not, the guy is fuckin useless. And it's not as if he's shown a sign of having the raw talent to make it. There's non what so ever!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:40 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Mancio4ever wrote:

Did you miss Richard's defending (or lack thereof) for the cross? Savic dropped a bollock, but he was far from the only one.

When you are all legging it back towards your own goal with the oppo running at you from all angles, shit happens.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Mancio4ever wrote:

When you are all legging it back towards your own goal with the oppo running at you from all angles, shit happens.

That would have been the case had Sigurdson not decided to make a few pirouettes before playing the ball wide. We had plenty of time getting the team back. Richards was stood 3 feet from the Swansea player, without picking him up or jumping for the ball.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dub City » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:45 pm

He doesnt look to have any composure on the ball , he was knocking it out for throw in when under very little pressure. Really think Boyota would have been more use to us this season than Savic. Still think its too early to completely write him off but a loan spell next season would be the best option I can see
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Mancio4ever wrote:

You know what I meant by that, Tony, and all Your today's posts reflect the same idea.
Anyway You are right as usual... it had been a draw without that and a win with a strike up to Aguero's reputation or a throughball by Silva and a less concerned lineup by the manager, and so on ....

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Bluez » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:03 pm

If Savic had been sent off in the first minute we would still have been crap today. The whole team underperformed and when that happens the blame lies with the management
Light travels faster than sound.
Thats why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

DISCLAIMER- My views are mine alone, and probably rubbish anyway.
Bluez
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby freshie » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:04 pm

mr_nool wrote:

You're completely missing the point here. When Savic gave the ball away were in a position where we were in comfortable possession of the ball with most of Swansea's players in their own half and we were looking to build another attack. Savic's shit pass turned all that on it's head and completely fucked us up. The goal was his fault
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Bluez wrote:If Savic had been sent off in the first minute we would still have been crap today. The whole team underperformed and when that happens the blame lies with the management

What about the players ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:24 pm

freshie wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

You're completely missing the point here. When Savic gave the ball away were in a position where we were in comfortable possession of the ball with most of Swansea's players in their own half and we were looking to build another attack. Savic's shit pass turned all that on it's head and completely fucked us up. The goal was his fault

I'm not missing the point - you are. I said he did drop a bollock, and his mistake lead to the goal.
But, Richard's defending was still shite, and that also contributed to the goal.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:32 pm

mr_nool wrote:
freshie wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

I'm not missing the point - you are. I said he did drop a bollock, and his mistake lead to the goal.
But, Richard's defending was still shite, and that also contributed to the goal.

Most defenders get caught out of position once or twice in a game (Savic is rarely IN position) but a player giving the ball to the oppo when his whole team are going the other way is criminal. He was lucky not to do it earlier on several occasions. When the player happens to be the same bloke who fucks us out of the League cup & basically drops a bollock most times he sets foot on the pitch, enough is enough.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Well said Dougie and Mr Nool.

Joe Hart also had enough time to get his arse off the line to go for that cross too , crickey it was sent over by telegram...

Savic didn't have a lot to do. He tackled well, won the ball well on several occasions and did what defenders do when unsure, boot the thing out so the defense can get organised.

Looking for individual scapegoats when collectively the team did not play too well , but weren't so bad as the anger on here suggests. Is actually a waste of time. Swansea played well today, when not attacking they packed six players sometimes in a
line across their 18 yard box and then had three more close across the middle. That kind of close and determined defending is very difficult to break down.

We will still win the league.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:43 pm

zuricity wrote:Well said Dougie and Mr Nool.

Joe Hart also had enough time to get his arse off the line to go for that cross too , crickey it was sent over by telegram...

Savic didn't have a lot to do. He tackled well, won the ball well on several occasions and did what defenders do when unsure, boot the thing out so the defense can get organised.

Looking for individual scapegoats when collectively the team did not play too well , but weren't so bad as the anger on here suggests. Is actually a waste of time. Swansea played well today, when not attacking they packed six players sometimes in a
line across their 18 yard box and then had three more close across the middle. That kind of close and determined defending is very difficult to break down.

We will still win the league.

He didn't tackle anybody, he had nothing to do. The only crucial bit of defending he had to do was when their player went down the side of the box & Savic let him cross the ball into our 6 yard box through his fucking legs! If that had gone in, he'd be getting fucking slaughtered for that as well. He's shite.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum