What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Mase wrote:Agent at it again today. Glad he's been left out of the Chumps League squad now. He threatened to sit out his last year in the summer, so we called his bluff and now his agent is moaning?! Can't wait until this guy is out of the club.

I do kind of fear that PeterParker is right. We are probably going to hear a lot of shit in the media about Yaya until he goes.
I wish he had gone last year. He needs to be removed from anywhere or anyway he can disrupt this team/squad.
They've done well to get other possible distractions removed on loan. Yaya is the final piece in my opinion.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:00 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Mase wrote:Agent at it again today. Glad he's been left out of the Chumps League squad now. He threatened to sit out his last year in the summer, so we called his bluff and now his agent is moaning?! Can't wait until this guy is out of the club.

I do kind of fear that PeterParker is right. We are probably going to hear a lot of shit in the media about Yaya until he goes.
I wish he had gone last year. He needs to be removed from anywhere or anyway he can disrupt this team/squad.
They've done well to get other possible distractions removed on loan. Yaya is the final piece in my opinion.

I reckon Yaya and Kompany will go in January. Probably both to China
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:48 pm

nottsblue wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

I reckon Yaya and Kompany will go in January. Probably both to China

I can't see either being here next season.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Wooders » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:07 am

its a shame - yaya should be leaving behind a legacy of good memories - he's stayed too long, pellers should have been braver and sold him 2 seasons ago
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:11 am

Wooders wrote:its a shame - yaya should be leaving behind a legacy of good memories - he's stayed too long, pellers should have been braver and sold him 2 seasons ago

I doubt Pellers had much say on the matter.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Wooders » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:14 am

whoever then !
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Justified logic » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:20 pm

Should have been sold after the farce that was cakegate. He was never going to be as impressive (or young) again as he had been that title-winning season so City should have cashed in there and then. That's not hindsight; I said it at the time.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby john@staustell » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:55 pm

"They will lose a lot of millions of supporters from Africa because of this decision from Guardiola," he added.

"Now they will support Manchester United. A lot of people in Africa say they will never see any more matches of City on TV."

Silly cunt

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-09-05/man- ... res-agent/?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:20 pm

john@staustell wrote:"They will lose a lot of millions of supporters from Africa because of this decision from Guardiola," he added.

"Now they will support Manchester United. A lot of people in Africa say they will never see any more matches of City on TV."

Silly cunt

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-09-05/man- ... res-agent/?

This fella is comedy gold and a right twat to boot.
I can't believe he doesn't get ridiculed in the media. They just print his utter tripe. Can't wait for him to be out of city for good.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:26 pm

Justified logic wrote:Should have been sold after the farce that was cakegate. He was never going to be as impressive (or young) again as he had been that title-winning season so City should have cashed in there and then. That's not hindsight; I said it at the time.

Sold him to who, who would've paid his salary?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Justified logic wrote:Should have been sold after the farce that was cakegate. He was never going to be as impressive (or young) again as he had been that title-winning season so City should have cashed in there and then. That's not hindsight; I said it at the time.

We could have sacked him for gross misconduct imo. However, it is what it is. An outstanding contribution to our club and will.go down as one of the best players to grace our pitch. Shame he is an oddball with a dickhead of mate/agent whom he allows to speak BS on his behalf.
Wonderwall

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:06 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

We could have sacked him for gross misconduct imo. However, it is what it is. An outstanding contribution to our club and will.go down as one of the best players to grace our pitch. Shame he is an oddball with a dickhead of mate/agent whom he allows to speak BS on his behalf.

On what grounds mate?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Moonchesteri » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Yaya is a City legend and he will be remembered fondly but I wouldnt complain if his cunt agent got hit by a bus. twice.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

On what grounds mate?

Maybe not gross misconduct but his official twitter account came out with some strange allegations at the time, which forced city to reply to the mis-truths. Problem with yaya is he is easily manipulated by those close to him and he has been played by seluk so many times.
Wonderwall

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:26 pm

Yaya will never be a legend as far as Im concerned , you cannot be a legend on the pitch and a total and utter cunt off it, whereby you allow your agent to diss your club at every given oportunity and refuse to correct him , and still be called a fucking legend ffs !!!

He is a fuckign cunt who should be just as grateful that our club made him a world star...as when he was at Barca , he was just another player.

Goater,Dickov,Bell,Lake,corrigan to name but just a few are what are known as TRUE LEGENDS on and off the pitch.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:50 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Yaya will never be a legend as far as Im concerned , you cannot be a legend on the pitch and a total and utter cunt off it, whereby you allow your agent to diss your club at every given oportunity and refuse to correct him , and still be called a fucking legend ffs !!!

He is a fuckign cunt who should be just as grateful that our club made him a world star...as when he was at Barca , he was just another player.

Goater,Dickov,Bell,Lake,corrigan to name but just a few are what are known as TRUE LEGENDS on and off the pitch.

I understand the sentiment but yaya has contributed so much to this club, that to not put him in that bracket is criminal, despite his dickhead agent.
Wonderwall

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:50 pm

He'll be a legend in the same way Niall Quinn is a legend.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:52 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Yaya will never be a legend as far as Im concerned , you cannot be a legend on the pitch and a total and utter cunt off it, whereby you allow your agent to diss your club at every given oportunity and refuse to correct him , and still be called a fucking legend ffs !!!

I understand the sentiment but yaya has contributed so much to this club, that to not put him in that bracket is criminal, despite his dickhead agent.

Criminal is allowing OUR CLUB to be dissed at every fucking given moment - if that doesnt matter to you when dishing out legend status then thats your opinion - for me ,it matters a great deal.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Lee_R » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Knowing Pep he'll start Saturday.
Lee_R
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: David White

Postby MilnersJaw » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:56 pm

I agree with carl. How can he be a legend when he treats the club like shit. He fits the stereotype of a merc that some of our players unfortunately get labelled with.

His best season was pellers first season and was the last time he could be arsed playing. He's had every opportunity to pull his finger out, stop being a lazy cunt and to distance himself from his dick head agent. His agent is just parroting what yaya thinks anyway, any normal person would have sacked him ages ago. Cunt wants respect, but does nothing to earn it half the time. The cake thing as well, he's like a fucking baby.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum