What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:40 am

Ivory Coast play their final AfCON qualifier on 3rd September at home to Sierra Leone, with a draw enough to see them qualify. Will be interesting to see whether Yaya heads out there, and, if so, how he'll go about trying to achieve match fitness...
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:23 am

bigblue wrote:
sheblue wrote:Can't see him making any impact, Pep will concentrate on PL and CL. Yaya might get a few cup games. But it's not all bad for him he will still stroll up and pick up a nice pay packet every week.

many times Yaya has been written off, and many times Yaya has responded with a wonder goal or two

So did Bell. Shall we get him back? He'd have more desire.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:33 am

bigblue wrote:
sheblue wrote:Can't see him making any impact, Pep will concentrate on PL and CL. Yaya might get a few cup games. But it's not all bad for him he will still stroll up and pick up a nice pay packet every week.

many times Yaya has been written off, and many times Yaya has responded with a wonder goal or two

Many times the lazy cunt has cost us a goal by losing possession or being too fuckign lazy to chase down the cunt that dispossessed him.

I knew PEP would bin him to the sidelines if he couldnt sell him on......it was so obvious.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bigblue » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:57 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Many times the lazy cunt has cost us a goal by losing possession or being too fuckign lazy to chase down the cunt that dispossessed him.

I knew PEP would bin him to the sidelines if he couldnt sell him on......it was so obvious.

Yes but he'll play some games this season. There is a mutual respect between the two, which you can see in many of the "behind the scenes" videos.

And while his touch was off in the last game he played for us, Yaya was running about much more than last year. Once his fitness gets up, he'll be a good option from the bench. Pep is smart enough to know when and how to use him as well.

All I'm saying is people have been saying Yaya is finished for years, and each time he scores a few wonder goals. And while the effort could have been better, I'd also blame the managers who became over reliant on Yaya, and built the whole team around him without a plan b
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:22 pm

I'm backing Yaya to get a third League Cup winners medal with us.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:33 pm

Not in the CL squad either.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PrezIke » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:43 pm

What else he does is provide us with now is a very experienced player, who has won everything except the World Cup, and therefore someone who can teach some of the younger players in our squad.

I do wonder if he ever has ambitions to become a coach. If so, now would be a good time to show it.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:20 pm

PrezIke wrote:I do wonder if he ever has ambitions to become a coach. If so, now would be a good time to show it.

I sincerely doubt it. I can see him getting involved in either politics or football administration. Coaching is too much of a long-game for his agent, and he doesn't seem like someone who's able to stand on his own two feet. Once he retires, he'll fall prey to another vulture soon enough.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby zuricity » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:25 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Not in the CL squad either.

who ? Yaya "Two Beers" Toure ?

Carl it is early doors , let's see if Pep has a plan b against the FA cnuts and Refs.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:50 pm

zuricity wrote:

Carl it is early doors , let's see if Pep has a plan b against the FA cnuts and Refs.

Plan B should be to voice his opinion pre derby that if a ref that is staring at an incident but then somehow suffers from Alzeimers , then that ref should be suspended......................also , the FA should ban anyone that is deemed violent....that means the Munichs will be down to 10 players every game until they adhere to the rules.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:14 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Plan B should be to voice his opinion pre derby that if a ref that is staring at an incident but then somehow suffers from Alzeimers , then that ref should be suspended......................also , the FA should ban anyone that is deemed violent....that means the Munichs will be down to 10 players every game until they adhere to the rules.

What should be is actually irrelevant.

Personally, i would take Fellaini out in the first two minutes , even off the ball if necessary. Twunts dont deserve any better .
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby RodneyRodney » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:01 pm

zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Personally, i would take Fellaini out in the first two minutes , even off the ball if necessary. Twunts dont deserve any better .

There are very,very few players whose career I would like to see ended through injury ; Fellaini is one. He has committed that many acts of deliberate,calculated dangerous THUGGERY, with clear intent to injure other professionals - that is what he deserves, and a crate of beer to the player who finishes him.

Perhaps we could sign Connor Mac Gregor for one game ?
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby PeterParker » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:41 am

This will come and bite our us, I am certain of it.

The media will present all of this of how bad we are treating him and how Pep is the bad guy and will leave aside all the shit Yaya did since 2014.

He will clearly not play more than a few games and I somehow hate that. I wanted him to leave now, he did a lot of shit, but he is Yaya Toure, our Yaya Toure, maybe the best midfielder the Premier League ever saw. Fucking leave, go and have a nice goodbye instead of acting like a cunt and do a Adebayor.

Sad times.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:57 am

PeterParker wrote:This will come and bite our us, I am certain of it.

The media will present all of this of how bad we are treating him and how Pep is the bad guy and will leave aside all the shit Yaya did since 2014.

They do this already so nothing will change.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:02 am

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:This will come and bite our us, I am certain of it.

They do this already so nothing will change.

Happy days for his cunt agent.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:53 am

zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Bogbrush is out for a while with a bad back apparently
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby RodneyRodney » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:15 am

Wonderwall wrote:
zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Must be caused by those strange elbow convulsions he seems to suffer from
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:55 am

Wonderwall wrote:
zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Nothing trivial, I hope.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Agent at it again today. Glad he's been left out of the Chumps League squad now. He threatened to sit out his last year in the summer, so we called his bluff and now his agent is moaning?! Can't wait until this guy is out of the club.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:52 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:

i think you mean "Bad Haircut"
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum