David May scum bag

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: David May scum bag

Postby King Kev » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm

It pisses me off when millionaires arrange charity functions. How about donating a few thousand yourself rather than asking other people to do it!?
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Goataldo » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:52 pm

He's now banging on that all the profits were going to Charities like Christies, and since Blues have been making threats about the event, he's had to cancel it.

I imagine he blames us and is too stupid to see how stupid he was to make his stupid comments about us.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby Blue Since 76 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 pm

uwes_skyblue_duvet wrote:He's now banging on that all the profits were going to Charities like Christies, and since Blues have been making threats about the event, he's had to cancel it.

I imagine he blames us and is too stupid to see how stupid he was to make his stupid comments about us.

The M.E.N. understands the Stretford End ‘ticker’ banner, which celebrates City’s barren spell, will be ‘turned’ from 34 to 35 during the party.

Advertising the event on his blog, May, 40, wrote: “The next United Night has landed perfectly, it is before the biggest game of the season, A TITLE DECIDER WITH CITY AT OLD TRAFFORD IN FEB. Hundreds of Reds getting together for a night they will never forget.

“WE ARE ALSO CELEBRATING CITY NOT WINNING A TROPHY IN 35 YEARS!!! HA HA. SEE YOU THERE!!!!”

After the M.E.N. contacted May, the final sentence and a picture of the ‘ticker’ banner were taken down. He said the event was part of the traditional ‘banter’ between fans and was not meant to offend.

He added: “It’s one of the biggest derbies in a long time and I’m sure the fans will be singing about it and the players will be asked about it. It’s friendly banter.”

Number of times any charity mentioned? Nil. Want to take the piss? Fine. Bit of banter? Fine. Don't then pretend you were just doing it for charidee, you self serving wanker.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Who's David May; didn't he play drums?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Nickyboy » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:48 pm

somebody spray painted "this city is ours" on the side of walkabout last night apparently
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby CitizenYank » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:02 pm

You ever gotten so mad that the tips of your pinky toes grind into the Linoleum.
.... almost to the point where you draw blood?? Just had that experience right now....
Good thing I don't know where David May lives, I made a guy jobless after calling
Manchester City, "a shitty northern club."

Good reply from Hart. Way to go Joe!!
Never touch the clowns. Let the clowns touch you!
CitizenYank
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City, P Timbers

Postby blootoof » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 pm

blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby moomey » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:58 pm

Oh did you see his fat face tonight!
moomey
Robinho's Step Over

Postby PeterParker » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:02 pm

How the hell do you find these threads?

Pmsl.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby patrickblue » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:51 pm

john68 wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:People are actually wound up about this? If this was us doing some party about them knob heads we would be all pissing oursevles on our great sense of humour.

You are quite right, it is a bit of banter and we should be bigger than taking this to heart....and ...yes...if it was the other way round, we would be pissing ourselves laughing.

So why the fuck did I get so fucking annoyed when the smug rag cunt decided that to hold a night in order to take the piss out of us.
Maybe, I don't want to be bigger than this, maybe I am just fucking sick and tired of being the butt of rag jokes, maybe, as an ex player he should be fucking bigger than to organise a shite event such as this.

Maybe, it's because throughout our history, when we were the big cheese around these parts and the rags were the skint bunch of bailiff dodging no-marks, City were extremely magnanimous to them. We were very generous in giving a helping hand to our poverty stricken neighbours. So fucking generous that they owe their very existance to us.

Dear Mr May...Don't bother thanking us...just acknowledge that if it hadn't been for City, your bag of shite, scumbag, debt ridden, corrupt, cheating....self serving, mean, money grabbing, arrogant pile of detritus...WOULDN'T FUCKIN EXIST.

If you really want to organise a charty event...Why not do a sponsored plane crash, with you inside it...It would be very apt...and...I'd be more than happy to donate to that....invite some friends to join you at £30 a head.

I'm actually quite glad you dug it up, just for another chance to read John's excellent riposte
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Lee_R » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:40 pm

LMAO that old banner. Those were the days!
Lee_R
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: David White

Postby john@staustell » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:38 am

moomey wrote:Oh did you see his fat face tonight!

Hilarious

He started off with the usual shit about how fantastic they were, then deflated like a baloon and basically admitted they were bloody awful.

That twat co-commentator was still waxing lyrical though 'cant take the lustre out of the name' and shit like that. Who was that?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:42 am

patrickblue wrote:
john68 wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:People are actually wound up about this? If this was us doing some party about them knob heads we would be all pissing oursevles on our great sense of humour.

You are quite right, it is a bit of banter and we should be bigger than taking this to heart....and ...yes...if it was the other way round, we would be pissing ourselves laughing.

So why the fuck did I get so fucking annoyed when the smug rag cunt decided that to hold a night in order to take the piss out of us.
Maybe, I don't want to be bigger than this, maybe I am just fucking sick and tired of being the butt of rag jokes, maybe, as an ex player he should be fucking bigger than to organise a shite event such as this.

Maybe, it's because throughout our history, when we were the big cheese around these parts and the rags were the skint bunch of bailiff dodging no-marks, City were extremely magnanimous to them. We were very generous in giving a helping hand to our poverty stricken neighbours. So fucking generous that they owe their very existance to us.

Dear Mr May...Don't bother thanking us...just acknowledge that if it hadn't been for City, your bag of shite, scumbag, debt ridden, corrupt, cheating....self serving, mean, money grabbing, arrogant pile of detritus...WOULDN'T FUCKIN EXIST.

If you really want to organise a charty event...Why not do a sponsored plane crash, with you inside it...It would be very apt...and...I'd be more than happy to donate to that....invite some friends to join you at £30 a head.

I'm actually quite glad you dug it up, just for another chance to read John's excellent riposte

Yes, that's a superb post.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby nottsblue » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:41 pm

john@staustell wrote:
moomey wrote:Oh did you see his fat face tonight!

Hilarious

He started off with the usual shit about how fantastic they were, then deflated like a baloon and basically admitted they were bloody awful.

That twat co-commentator was still waxing lyrical though 'cant take the lustre out of the name' and shit like that. Who was that?

Picked up on that "lustre" comment myself. Actually rewound the game just to see if I'd heard correctly. They barely stopped for breath with the fawning over the rags. Barely even mentioned MKDons, even though they were calling all the shots and the underdogs. Imagine if that was against us! Hopefully neither the co commentator or May will reappear any time soon
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Slim » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:27 am

In all of this winning trophies, I forgot about the real victim here. What will David May do now the anniversary parties won't be held anymore? Have any of you really thought about how this has hurt him?

For shame.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum