Sunday's Premier League Games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sunday's Premier League Games

Postby Beeks » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 pm

mr_nool wrote:Call me a coward, but I was actually hoping for a draw in this game. We gain two on both teams. Spurs are now 8 points behind with a game in hand,and Chelsea 7. Yes, we should go for the league, but I can't help looking over my shoulders in regards to that Champions league spot.

I'm with you Nooly..Champions League qualification is paramount this season and it shouldn't be taken as a given
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Beeks wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Call me a coward, but I was actually hoping for a draw in this game. We gain two on both teams. Spurs are now 8 points behind with a game in hand,and Chelsea 7. Yes, we should go for the league, but I can't help looking over my shoulders in regards to that Champions league spot.

I'm with you Nooly..Champions League qualification is paramount this season and it shouldn't be taken as a given

The difference is CL is ours to lose now, but United are catchable if we beleive and chase. They need to los though, so as usual I hope for this every single week.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby ashton287 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Beeks wrote:

The difference is CL is ours to lose now, but United are catchable if we beleive and chase. They need to los though, so as usual I hope for this every single week.

Unfortunately they play at home some weeks though.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum