Balotelli taking corners is WRONG

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Balotelli taking corners is WRONG

Postby PeterParker » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:41 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:
Do you not remembe Drogba in his first season though mate? He was labbelled a waste of money, always dived, too weak, wrong attitude and he was 26!

I remember, he had fast-food problems at Guingamp, but after his first season in England, Mourinho had a discussion with him, and Didier started to become a great player for Chelski. Mourinho tried the same thing with Mario and no less than two years, Jose worked to change Ballotelli, and the result ? In april they almost had a fight, and Mario was sent to the reserves and missing the Champions league games and the Seria A last part, where Inter where coast to coast for the title with Roma.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Scatman » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:49 am

PeterParker wrote:
Do you not remembe Drogba in his first season though mate? He was labbelled a waste of money, always dived, too weak, wrong attitude and he was 26!

I remember, he had fast-food problems at Guingamp, but after his first season in England, Mourinho had a discussion with him, and Didier started to become a great player for Chelski. Mourinho tried the same thing with Mario and no less than two years, Jose worked to change Ballotelli, and the result ? In april they almost had a fight, and Mario was sent to the reserves and missing the Champions league games and the Seria A last part, where Inter where coast to coast for the title with Roma.

Mourinho isn't always the answer to everything though is he?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby PeterParker » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:55 am

Scatman wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Nope. But look if you were Mario, and Mancio promoted you at Inter and then brought you here making you one of the most richest kids in football, you will repay him like this ? Being so annoyed that you play for City not even celebrate a goal, having this shitty attitude?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Spiderman » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:01 am

This thread had turned into a mario bashing which is nice! He will smash 2 in next week and you'll all be rimming him
Image Image
Spiderman
Negouai's Red Cards

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby SORTED » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Spiderman wrote:This thread had turned into a mario bashing which is nice! He will smash 2 in next week and you'll all be rimming him

I hope so mate. Scores a couple that is.
SORTED

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Of the 3 thread's, this had the most posts so I threw it in here.

Balotelli eyes league title
Striker adds fuel to the rumours of a return to Italy in the future <----------- WTF

Mario Balotelli has declared he wants to win the Premier League title with Manchester City.

The enigmatic 20-year-old is yet to find his best form for City but has shown flashes of his true brilliance.

Balotelli already has a hat-trick of league titles from his time in Italy with Inter Milan and insists he wants to add an English version to his collection.

"I'm fine in Manchester City and I want to win the Premier League," he told Tuttosport.

"I want to continue in the tradition that I had with Inter where I won the last three championships and then win the Europa League, which is something that I have never won.

"We are favourites to win that trophy and it is something I want to win."

Balotelli has been linked with a return back to Italy where AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has spoken publicly of his desire to play with the Italian international.

He added: "Let him continue to do it, so one day his wish will be fulfilled and I can wear the Rossoneri shirt."
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Scatman » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:37 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Scatman wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Nope. But look if you were Mario, and Mancio promoted you at Inter and then brought you here making you one of the most richest kids in football, you will repay him like this ? Being so annoyed that you play for City not even celebrate a goal, having this shitty attitude?

Repay him like what? 5 goals in what they say is less than 20 appearances? You're right, he just isn't happy enough. He needs to be running around with a stupid grin on his face celebrating with the fans every time we get a corner.
Scatman

Postby s1ty m » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Back to the point though, he's shit...right? Lol.

I have no idea what he is or what he is bringing to us right now. I don't like much of what I see. If you do, fair enough. Just a difference of opinions, that's all.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum