Balotelli taking corners is WRONG

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Balotelli taking corners is WRONG

Postby Blue Toy » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Surely one of our stronger, better headers of the ball and he was taking corners in the first half.

Silva? Milner? Kolarov? Barry? Even Tevez. But not Balotelli.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Re: Balotelli taking corners is WRONG

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 pm

He only took one didn't he?
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Bluez » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Blue Toy wrote:Surely one of our stronger, better headers of the ball and he was taking corners in the first half.

Silva? Milner? Kolarov? Barry? Even Tevez. But not Balotelli.

Agree 100%
Light travels faster than sound.
Thats why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

DISCLAIMER- My views are mine alone, and probably rubbish anyway.
Bluez
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Blue Toy » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:He only took one didn't he?

Which is 1 too many.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Blue Toy wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:He only took one didn't he?

Which is 1 too many.

True dat.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Kyle » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Yeah, although I have no idea what the policy is. I noticed he waved off taking a few in the first half so someone else went and took them. I wonder if he just takes them whenever he feels?
Kyle
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:13 am

Being on the pitch tonight............was just WRONG!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby paulmclaren » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:20 am

So is he injured now for another few months?
Not heard anything about it?
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Postby Green & Blue » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:37 am

Not sure its his strong point but he wants to be involved and thats only a good thing.

In my own opinion we should have set piece takers pre organised and i can only assume he had the go ahead to step up, if not i would have expected someone else to shove him aside.

Kolarov looks to have a serious boot on him so would not mind seeing him whip them in on a regular basis.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 am

Green & Blue wrote:Not sure its his strong point but he wants to be involved and thats only a good thing.

In my own opinion we should have set piece takers pre organised and i can only assume he had the go ahead to step up, if not i would have expected someone else to shove him aside.

Kolarov looks to have a serious boot on him so would not mind seeing him whip them in on a regular basis.

Just to back you up, Kolarov's dead-ball pieces were excellent yet there was no-one in place to take advantage.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:48 am

The best thing we can do with Mario is to sell him to Milan, as fast as we can. He can`t/won`t do nothing for us, the guy doesn`t even celebrate a goal, it`s like a burden for him to be here, and play for us. I will go and slap Gary Neville when i will see, even for one second, Ballotelli in our own half, trying to defend.

He is not for us, Mancio though he could handle him, because he promoted him at Inter, but even Mourinho couldn`t make him listen.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:50 am

PeterParker wrote:The best thing we can do with Mario is to sell him to Milan, as fast as we can. He can`t/won`t do nothing for us, the guy doesn`t even celebrate a goal, it`s like a burden for him to be here, and play for us. I will go and slap Gary Neville when i will see, even for one second, Ballotelli in our own half, trying to defend.

He is not for us, Mancio though he could handle him, because he promoted him at Inter, but even Mourinho couldn`t make him listen.

I agree mate, but if mancio is still to play him from the start, I hope he comes good - real good!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby the_georgian_genius » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:54 am

PeterParker wrote:The best thing we can do with Mario is to sell him to Milan, as fast as we can. He can`t/won`t do nothing for us, the guy doesn`t even celebrate a goal, it`s like a burden for him to be here, and play for us. I will go and slap Gary Neville when i will see, even for one second, Ballotelli in our own half, trying to defend.

Jesus christ!! he is 20 years old and has yet to play double figures for us yet still has scored 5 goals.

Is paitence banned in football, i'm sick of all this now now instant success attitude.

Let me ask you this question, who do you think is the top striker in the premier league?
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby PeterParker » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:

Jesus christ!! he is 20 years old and has yet to play double figures for us yet still has scored 5 goals.

Is paitence banned in football, i'm sick of all this now now instant success attitude.

Let me ask you this question, who do you think is the top striker in the premier league?

Trust me, Ballotelli is a failure for us. I`m not saying he doesn`t have talent, because he has...and a LOT, but he has an attitude he can`t change. I mean, the man, saddly i think has mental problems. Who is his sane state of mind will wear an AC Milan shirt, when he was playing at Inter ? I`m watching him since he was 16 and hasen`t changed a bit.
You can`t discipline someone who doesn`t want this, someone who i am almost certain City wasn`t his choice, but was only an alibi to leave Inter.

And the striker ? Before this season i will have said Drogba, now i can`t say.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby the_georgian_genius » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 am

PeterParker wrote:

Trust me, Ballotelli is a failure for us. I`m not saying he doesn`t have talent, because he has...and a LOT, but he has an attitude he can`t change. I mean, the man, saddly i think has mental problems. Who is his sane state of mind will wear an AC Milan shirt, when he was playing at Inter ? I`m watching him since he was 16 and hasen`t changed a bit.
You can`t discipline someone who doesn`t want this, someone who i am almost certain City wasn`t his choice, but was only an alibi to leave Inter.

Mate, when i was 20 i was a pisshead and a right twat, i soon grew up and matured and i didn't have to do it infront of thousands every week.

Who do you think is the top striker in the premier league?
the_georgian_genius

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:04 am

Mario's shit!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:05 am

PeterParker wrote:

Mate, when i was 20 i was a pisshead and a right twat, i soon grew up and matured and i didn't have to do it infront of thousands every week.

Before this season i had said Drogba, now i can`t say.

I know, but the age isn`t always an excuse. As i said before, i followed him in the past 4 years, and he haven`t changed a bit. Time will give us an answer, and hopefully Super Mario will bring us succes, but untill then we must endure his indolence on the field.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby the_georgian_genius » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:06 am

PeterParker wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Before this season i had said Drogba, now i can`t say.

I know, but the age isn`t always an excuse. As i said before, i followed him in the past 4 years, and he haven`t changed a bit. Time will give us an answer, and hopefully Super Mario will bring us succes, but untill then we must endure his indolence on the field.

Do you not remembe Drogba in his first season though mate? He was labbelled a waste of money, always dived, too weak, wrong attitude and he was 26!
the_georgian_genius

Postby the_georgian_genius » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:07 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Mario's shit!

You not played Kart on the wii then?
the_georgian_genius

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:16 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Mario's shit!

You not played Kart on the wii then?

I was too busy at the ground mate, maybe Luigi would've had a better chance though, before rolling off the pitch.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum