Balotelli happy in UK

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Balotelli happy in UK

Postby Lev Bronstein » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:14 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Lev Bronstein wrote:Actrually, he gets kicked to the high heavens and the refs do frig all about it.

It's true that happens on occasions but I think it's being caused by the fact that he collapses in a heap sometimes when the oppo CB farts near him & the refs start to dislike him intensely & actually hope to send him off, as would any of us if he wasn't wearing a blue shirt. He is a horrible individual sometimes & refs are only human.

If he was wearing a certain red shirt of course, he'd get a free kick each time & the opponent would be booked instead but he plays for City so he'll have to learn how to deal with it or leave.

Right, so here's the plan. Ev wera dark blue, we wear sky blue - apart from Balotelli, who wears a red shirt. We get 18 penalties - result.
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:20 am

Woo hoo! We have a happy player! Finally!
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby ant london » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:14 am

I like him.....I like him even more because he seems to annoy certain posters....who I myself quite enjoy annoying

Double dip delight
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:16 am

He looks it!

I'm sure he nearly ran me over in town the other day. Matt black Lambo with a CN0....... number plate, never got out of 1st. He smiled then!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby john@staustell » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:43 am

dario2739 wrote:
gillie wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
everyonehatesus wrote:Im a long way off thinking that he will be any good for us, just cant see him sorting out the head of his. Shame as he clearly has the skill set to be a good player.

5 goals..9 games..I'd say he is already 'good for us' wouldn't you?

Make absolutely no mistake..he is top draw..and anyone who dismisses him for having the odd tantrum is a fool

Bish i get what you are saying but if he is a team player then why did he not celebrate Yaya's goal on Saturday?

To be fair, he doesn't even celebrate his own goals!

He's just 'bein cool'. Doesn't mean he's angry (with the club), that he doesn't care or that he's not a team player. It's the way he is, so we shouldn't try to make him leap in some idiot heap like most players these days.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Scatman » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:59 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
dario2739 wrote:
gillie wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
everyonehatesus wrote:Im a long way off thinking that he will be any good for us, just cant see him sorting out the head of his. Shame as he clearly has the skill set to be a good player.

5 goals..9 games..I'd say he is already 'good for us' wouldn't you?

Make absolutely no mistake..he is top draw..and anyone who dismisses him for having the odd tantrum is a fool

Bish i get what you are saying but if he is a team player then why did he not celebrate Yaya's goal on Saturday?

To be fair, he doesn't even celebrate his own goals!

Richard Dunne was the fucking same.

I got it
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum