ALLARDYCE RETURNS TO OLD JOB.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

ALLARDYCE RETURNS TO OLD JOB.

Postby Surrey Sky Blue » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:30 pm

BLACKBURN Rovers have confirmed that Sam Allardyce will return to his post as regional sales executive for Ossett Windows.
The former manager has confounded expectations for over 15 years by managing some of the biggest football teams in the land despite being an adequate home improvement salesman with no football experience.

Allardyce said: "It's been a hell of a ride ever since I got pissed during the 1994 North West Windows Conference and woke up to find I was managing Blackpool.

"One minute I'm driving around Lancashire in a Ford Mondeo full of uPVC catalogues, the next I'm being asked about zonal marking, whatever that is.

"I just told them to hoof it towards the goal and see what happens. And if that didn't work I would advise them to invest in a new conservatory."
Brian Ossett said: "I am delighted to welcome back the fifteenth most successful salesman I have ever had."
The club's new owners called time on Allardyce after several players complained they were dropped for refusing to have their guttering replaced.

Many were also unhappy that Christopher Samba was made captain simply because he allowed Allardyce to give him an estimate on a pair of dormer windows.

Allardyce added: "I think the era of my type of management is over and I won't be surprised if Roy Hodgson gets the elbow when his bosses realise he actually runs a Daihatsu dealership in Croydon or Ian Holloway when Blackpool get a call from that Somerset village asking for their idiot back."
Hark now hear, The City sing, United ran away, And we will fight for ever more, Because of Derby day.
Surrey Sky Blue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Shorter working days
My favourite player is: Zabba!!

Re: ALLARDYCE RETURNS TO OLD JOB.

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Laff.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Return to The Maine Football forum