David Silva - they are starting to take notice

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: David Silva - they are starting to take notice

Postby john68 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:02 pm

DOUGLAS HIGGINBOTTOM = SCAREDY CAT....(that can't count)....:-)

[strike]Carlos Tevez[/strike] David Silva is here for life Mate...He is going nowhere. He is well paid, well loved and making his way onto the long list of legends that have played for City.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:10 pm

john68 wrote:DOUGLAS HIGGINBOTTOM = SCAREDY CAT....(that can't count)....:-)

[strike]Carlos Tevez[/strike] David Silva is here for life Mate...He is going nowhere. He is well paid, well loved and making his way onto the long list of legends that have played for City.

He does seem like an honest hardworking player who will be happy to play football for City but these days it's bloody hard to trust anyone.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby john68 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
john68 wrote:DOUGLAS HIGGINBOTTOM = SCAREDY CAT....(that can't count)....:-)

He does seem like an honest hardworking player who will be happy to play football for City but these days it's bloody hard to trust anyone.

In reference to Douglas or Silva?....I trust Douglas....(but you just can't get him to bite can you)

Seriously, I just get a gut feeling that Silva is of a different breed. he wasn't happy leaving his old club and he comes across as a reasonably solid sort of guy.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum