We are gonna win the league.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: We are gonna win the league.

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:07 pm

We could win it but it will take something very very special from now on and that's in 2 ways.Not just have we got to be brilliant and consistent butthe scum would have to start struggling and losing points. They are arguably 5 ahead of us already and they havent played well yet apart from the odd game.The pessimist in me cannot see how they won't win the league.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby gillie » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Blue Toy wrote:Gillie, what's your sauce? ITK?

It's a gut feeling Wayne and i always trust them so i truly believe we can win the league THIS SEASON.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby gillie » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:We could win it but it will take something very very special from now on and that's in 2 ways.Not just have we got to be brilliant and consistent butthe scum would have to start struggling and losing points. They are arguably 5 ahead of us already and they havent played well yet apart from the odd game.The pessimist in me cannot see how they won't win the league.

DH the rags go to Chelsea on Sunday and i think Chelsea will spank them now if we do the business on Monday night we are 1 point in front of them so if they win the game in hand it's only 2pts to make up.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum