Training Tuesday 14/12

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Training Tuesday 14/12

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Cheers doug, shame tevez isnt travelling as it would have been good to see him not receive a single pass from his team mates as the game is played around him.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby bawbag » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Cheers doug, shame tevez isnt travelling as it would have been good to see him not receive a single pass from his team mates as the game is played around him.

Now, now - as long as he wears the shirt we support him and all the team
bawbag
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Cheers for that Doug top report as always.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby BadKompany » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:46 pm

As ever,great report,thankyou.
Never wear socks that are funnier than you.
BadKompany
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: The Business

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Cheers doug, shame tevez isnt travelling as it would have been good to see him not receive a single pass from his team mates as the game is played around him.

I thought it would be good if he travelled as well but for the opposite reason. I would still expect Tevez to give 100% and he might just be important for us to win the game.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:

I thought it would be good if he travelled as well but for the opposite reason. I would still expect Tevez to give 100% and he might just be important for us to win the game.

I know your right, but I feel like someone has just dumped me when I thought they were THE ONE
Wonderwall

Postby ant london » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:31 am

Wonderwall wrote:

I know your right, but I feel like someone has just dumped me when I thought they were THE ONE

poor Bob....it's alright mate, plenty of fish in the sea. And you never know, she might see sense yet.

You've always got us, your mates, though fella. We'll never do the dirty on you
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:12 am

ant london wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

poor Bob....it's alright mate, plenty of fish in the sea. And you never know, she might see sense yet.

You've always got us, your mates, though fella. We'll never do the dirty on you

cheers mates (I now feel like an italian doomy)
Wonderwall

Postby john@staustell » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:32 am

superkev8705 wrote:Just out of interest was David Pratt their?? Heard a rumour going around the other day that he had been sacked but i waited for this particular thread to find out if it was bollox or not.

Yes he was there and taking a slightly bigger role in training with the boss away.

Mr Potato Head gave the after match interview on FiveLive at West Ham. And spoke very well I have to say. He sounds like he's beginning to like us.

bawbag wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:Thanks Doug. I presume than there was no team movement type training and prep for the Juve game then? Must just be going to wing it apart from a session in Turin with Bob on the day perhaps.

Everyone seems to think the team will be full of kids but i find that hard to believe, would have thought the basic Europa team would be playing.

Nothing like that at all. I can see a weakish side v Juve but I don't think it will go so far at to be full of kids.Maybe something like Given
Micah,Jerome,Lescott,Bridge
SWP,Milner,Vieira,AJ
Jo,ANO

Ha - like it Doug - 'a weakish side'

Things have changed just a little bit, a strong enough team to see off most Premier League opponents.

I don't know where the goals will come from - hope this guy ANO is a hit for us!

I saw his brother once - A Trialist - bloody brilliant.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum