TEVEZ DEMANDS BIGGER CAGE

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Postby Kladze » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:00 am

13-12-10

MANCHESTER City cheese-before-bedtime nightmare Carlos Tevez has rocked fans by asking for a larger pen.

The player's controversial handler and Countdown conundrum Kia Joorabchian has been blamed for the unrest after poking Tevez with a stick during feeding time and showing him photos of Madrid abattoirs.

City manager Brian Mancini said: "He has the finest straw to line his bed, which needs changing every four hours because he shits like a tiger eating curried goat, and every year we toss in a maiden from the village.
"We've even stopped parading him through town on the end of a long chain so baying crowds can throw fruit at him.
"I don't know what more he expects, not least because we're still confused about how many grunts mean he's angry and how many mean he wants fresh water."

Tevez angered many in Manchester by escaping from his United enclosure during a thunderstorm that shorted out his security system and eventually settling in the boiler room in the City Of Manchester stadium, living off rats and chunks of Shaun Goater.

'Give us back the night'

His latest anguished cries for release may see him driven out of the city altogether by torch-wielding locals who have repeatedly warned City's management that by signing the striker they were meddling with forces they did not understand.

Meanwhile Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho has employed a gypsy peasant girl to entice Tevez to the Bernabeu before a squad of marksmen sedate him with tranquiliser darts.
Mourinho said: "Capturing Tevez will be our biggest coup since luring Ronaldo with a trail of mirrors and pots of over-priced hair-gel."

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/spo ... 012133344/
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Re: TEVEZ DEMANDS BIGGER CAGE

Postby Kladze » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 am

His latest anguished cries for release may see him driven out of the city altogether by torch-wielding locals who have repeatedly warned City's management that by signing the striker they were meddling with forces they did not understand.

Led by NQDP I assume ;-0
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby BobbyJ1956 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 am

Just choked on my morning McVities (dark) reading this.
BobbyJ1956
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ali Benarbia

Postby Lees Alter Ego » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:14 am

Probably already been said, well Id be suprised if it hasnt, but he reminds me of this well known character

Lees Alter Ego
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby s1ty m » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:52 am

Very good.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby john@staustell » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Word has it that the Ottoman Sultan Bayeceto I, after being defeated by those nasty Mongols under Tamerlane in 1402, was kept in a small cage in the Mongol boardroom, sorry court, until he killed himself by banging his head against the cage in frustration. His missus was forced to wait on Tamerlane naked.. Interesting idea:

Brenda Aznicar:

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Return to The Maine Football forum