Festive sell-outs

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Festive sell-outs

Postby john@staustell » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:42 am

So Arsenal and Newcastle away are long sold out.

As far as home games go the Villa match seems to have disappeared off the online availability and the Blackpool fixture on NYD wont be far behind.

If only we could put on a sell-out next Monday (fair bit still available) against unattractive Everton, then we are getting to where we want to be revenue and crowd wise. For the league at any rate.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: Festive sell-outs

Postby Scatman » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 am

unattractive?

Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby john@staustell » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:13 pm

Scatman wrote:unattractive?

Those boobs look well-suckled! But she's more attractive than David Gollum for sure.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby 13021J » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Think our league average attendance has been over 46,000 i.e capacity. Wonder what this means regarding North Stand extension?
13021J
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

My favourite player is: Tevez

Postby john@staustell » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:20 am

13021J wrote:Think our league average attendance has been over 46,000 i.e capacity. Wonder what this means regarding North Stand extension?

There's a humungus thread on BM mate, including a few archtectural ITKs ('City Billionaires to turn Eastlands into Las Vegas'). If you cant read through 393 pages, it basically reckons that the whole area development comes first, with some announcement between Xmas and end of season.

With the ground there are options - filling a few corners may get 2000, putting the 3rd tier on the ends (up to 56,000 or more), rebuilding a massive 3rd tier all around (and supports behind it) or a new ground. The last is not supposed to be an option, but they seem to be waiting for demand to be screaming to undertake something really big. And any ground expenditure would be best put in the 'Platini years' I suppose.

At the moment there is a multi-million enablement work going on in the surrounding area.

Apologies for linking to BM, but there is some good stuff in this thread (along with the bad) if you have the time - start at the back:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewt ... 1&t=164784
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Redna » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:48 am

Losing out on the WC might change plans. What the original plans were I don't know. I'm just speculating as the next man.
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby john@staustell » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Redna wrote:Losing out on the WC might change plans. What the original plans were I don't know. I'm just speculating as the next man.
CTID!!

When I've dipped into that info it was basically that the Sheik didn't give a flyin' fuck about the world cup - my phraseology not his. A man after my own heart.
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby john@staustell » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Villa game seems to have about one seat left and Blackpool will be gone well before new years day.

Still a few for tonight though (not too many) so, now that the game is definitely on - any doubters snap them up!!
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Return to The Maine Football forum