Rooney

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Rooney

Postby Burt » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Lev Bronstein wrote:In some ways I can take or leave Rooney, a figure of scorn because he plays for them, but he's just a player.

What I can't stand is the crawling from the likes of Keys, it's straight out of the playground. You always get some sycophantic creep buzzing round the most popular lad in the school hoping some of the star dust will rub off on him. "You can't hit me 'cos my mate Wayne'll batter you" - yeh right, as if.

I can certainly leave Rooney the cunt that held his club to ransom and became bigger than his club by doubling his wages within 48 hours of saying that he wanted to leave and his team mates were not good enough. Utter CUNT without a shadow of a doubt.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Lev Bronstein » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:40 am

Burt wrote:
Lev Bronstein wrote:In some ways I can take or leave Rooney, a figure of scorn because he plays for them, but he's just a player.

What I can't stand is the crawling from the likes of Keys, it's straight out of the playground. You always get some sycophantic creep buzzing round the most popular lad in the school hoping some of the star dust will rub off on him. "You can't hit me 'cos my mate Wayne'll batter you" - yeh right, as if.

I can certainly leave Rooney the cunt that held his club to ransom and became bigger than his club by doubling his wages within 48 hours of saying that he wanted to leave and his team mates were not good enough. Utter CUNT without a shadow of a doubt.

Yes, and we enjoyed every minute of it, and I'm pretty sure he won't be around long enough to get a testimonial. And, whist I'm about it, I don't care if THEY got held to ransom, it just emphasised their long term decline.
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby dazby » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:09 pm

Just seen the penalty miss. Anyone think it was intentional? My dazby senses are tingling.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby john@staustell » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:13 pm

dazby wrote:Just seen the penalty miss. Anyone think it was intentional? My dazby senses are tingling.

No it was just very, very nervous.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum