I have a little inside info on Tevez...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: I have a little inside info on Tevez...

Postby patrickblue » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:18 pm

So much for protecting your source. Couldn't you have made it a bit bigger blootoof?
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby s1ty m » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:20 pm

saulman wrote:
s1ty m wrote:
saulman wrote:On the very small chance this is true, maybe the OP should be amended not to include any names......?

Done it Saulman.

Not entirely mate. Read it again.

Oops. Done.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby bluej » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:21 pm

s1ty m wrote:
saulman wrote:
s1ty m wrote:
saulman wrote:On the very small chance this is true, maybe the OP should be amended not to include any names......?

Done it Saulman.

Oops. Done.

Just one more to go...
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby s1ty m » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:21 pm

blootoof wrote:
saulman wrote:
s1ty m wrote:

Done it Saulman.

Edited to retain the anonomity of ths source...as requates lower down the thread. Good call, mate. The number of Xs do not correspond to the number letters in the name. Ooh, it's like a spy story!

OK, so don't shoot me, I have never posted ITK crap and I am not doing so now. Take this as I have, ie as 50/50.

My daughter just got back from school, her Form Tutor is a friend of the XXXXX family. Seriously, he's known XXXX since he was a kid. I have spoken to him often about XXXXX and get one or two interesting bits of info. Nothing worthy of posting, but little bits, you know...

Anyways, it appears that Carlito's wife won't move anywhere where Spanish is not the spoken language. That seems plausible. This is apprantly causing much of the crap and has forced his hand. Apparently, I know, I know, Atletico are firmly in for Tevez. This bit I can't quite compute; they cannot afford him or his wages. Unless...it is an Aguero/Forlan (maybe both) deal. Barca or Real are the only clubs who can realistically afford Tevez, but where would be play? By shedding 2 players wages, perhaps Atletico could afford Tevez. Maybe?

Look, there it is, I am not sticking a tin hat on, just passing on something of possible interest. I am not one for peddling ITK shite, but this is from a City player, In have no reason whatsoever for not believing it, the source is sound, trust me. I thought twice about sharing this, given that it could land Joe in bother. If mods think that too, please delete it.

In the end though, my fellow blues come first!

Ha ha ha ha!!

Corrected, maybe you want to as well? Lol.
Last edited by s1ty m on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
s1ty m

Postby s1ty m » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:22 pm

bluej wrote:
s1ty m wrote:
saulman wrote:
s1ty m wrote:

Done it Saulman.

Oops. Done.

Just one more to go...

I have just put me coat on...
s1ty m

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Is this Aguero any good though? To people who've seen him play more than one match.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby s1ty m » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Btw, my daughter has just decided to remember something alse form the anonymous source (Lol). Apparently, absolutely no problems about Mancio from the players, just a bunch a happy players, with 2 notable exceptions. 1 has just asked for a transfer and the other is being sized for a straighjacket.

All is very good, apprently. They are certainly playing that way, imho.
Last edited by s1ty m on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
s1ty m

Postby patrickblue » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:25 pm

He's not the bloke who scored 7 in [highlight]ONE[/highlight] match is he?
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:25 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:As it goes in this deal we seem to be doing,i dont want Forlan.

Plus NQDP wont be happy either.

You and i rarely disagree Sexay Beastie, but on this point wrt Forlan i would want him. He and Aguero make a really fantastic team, know each other well....get the two of them on the pitch with Silva sometimes and we'd be fucking pissing all over folks. Add the morbid, sanguine Balo Lugosi into the mix and that's a foursome that would be scoring for fun and offer a lot of versatility up front and in the hole. I know Forlan is a an old fucler but i think he has 3 more years on current form. And Aguero is a small child...plenty of upside.

Unless someone can prise Alves and some young talent out of Barca's hands i think a deal like Forlan and Aguero would be a really good one for us. They seem like reasonable footballers who aren't fucking nutters too, which we need more of.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby s1ty m » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:27 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:As it goes in this deal we seem to be doing,i dont want Forlan.

You and i rarely disagree Sexay Beastie, but on this point wrt Forlan i would want him. He and Aguero make a really fantastic team, know each other well....get the two of them on the pitch with Silva sometimes and we'd be fucking pissing all over folks. Add the morbid, sanguine Balo Lugosi into the mix and that's a foursome that would be scoring for fun and offer a lot of versatility up front and in the hole. I know Forlan is a an old fucler but i think he has 3 more years on current form. And Aguero is a small child...plenty of upside.

Unless someone can prise Alves and some young talent out of Barca's hands i think a deal like Forlan and Aguero would be a really good one for us. They seem like reasonable footballers who aren't fucking nutters too, which we need more of.

cheers

Forlan looked absolutely class in the recent WC. I love a player with pace. He is also smart and mature. I think he would be great for us.
s1ty m

Postby patrickblue » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:30 pm

sity, you do realise that if blutoof edits his post, that you'll have to edit your quote of his post?
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby bernabias_right_boot » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Just a thought;

How the fuck do I get "TEVEZ 32" off the back of my kid's shirt that he's been excited about getting for Christmas?
bernabias_right_boot
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Carlito

Postby s1ty m » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:34 pm

patrickblue wrote:sity, you do realise that if blutoof edits his post, that you'll have to edit your quote of his post?

omg, this is bloody daft! Yep, fair call Patrick, done!
s1ty m

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:36 pm

s1ty m wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Forlan looked absolutely class in the recent WC. I love a player with pace. He is also smart and mature. I think he would be great for us.

Agreed. He was the player of the fucking tournament for me. Amazing run. Strapped a whole country on his back....and didn't look nearly his age doing it. And that was on the back of winning european silverware in really sweet fashion. And he's still scoring for fun this season if the stats i've seen are right...on a 1 in 2 rate or so.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Burt » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:39 pm

And how would the "We don't want any ex rags at our club" merchants feel about Forlan?
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Dameerto » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Atletico possibly wouldn't have to pay his wages depending on the terms of this new strategic partnership we just entered into with them. There could possibly be a two way swap deal too, with one or more players coming to us.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby patrickblue » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Burt wrote:And how would the "We don't want any ex rags at our club" merchants feel about Forlan?

Over to you NQD.
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Crossie » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Adebayor transfer request

Balotelli straight jacket,

Or

Given transfer request

Adebayor straight jacket.

I'm resigned to losing him now, but I love the way WE - for once - are in the position to do whatever we want. We dont have to sell, its all down to what we decide to do muahhahahah
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Burt wrote:And how would the "We don't want any ex rags at our club" merchants feel about Forlan?

they would be sad as well i guess. I wouldn't.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby bluej » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:30 pm

S1ty whereabouts do you live/does your daughter go to school? The player in question is from where I grew up/my parents live so thought the form tutor might be based there.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum