I have a little inside info on Tevez...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

I have a little inside info on Tevez...

Postby s1ty m » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Edited to retain the anonomity of ths source...as requates lower down the thread. Good call, mate. The number of Xs do not correspond to the number letters in the name. Ooh, it's like a spy story!

OK, so don't shoot me, I have never posted ITK crap and I am not doing so now. Take this as I have, ie as 50/50.

My daughter just got back from school, her Form Tutor is a friend of the XXXXXXXX family. Seriously, he's known XXXX since he was a kid. I have spoken to him often about XXXXX and get one or two interesting bits of info. Nothing worthy of posting, but little bits, you know...

Anyways, it appears that Carlito's wife won't move anywhere where Spanish is not the spoken language. That seems plausible. This is apprantly causing much of the crap and has forced his hand. Apparently, I know, I know, Atletico are firmly in for Tevez. This bit I can't quite compute; they cannot afford him or his wages. Unless...it is an Aguero/Forlan (maybe both) deal. Barca or Real are the only clubs who can realistically afford Tevez, but where would be play? By shedding 2 players wages, perhaps Atletico could afford Tevez. Maybe?

Look, there it is, I am not sticking a tin hat on, just passing on something of possible interest. I am not one for peddling ITK shite, but this is from a City player, In have no reason whatsoever for not believing it, the source is sound, trust me. I thought twice about sharing this, given that it could land XXXXX in bother. If mods think that too, please delete it.

In the end though, my fellow blues come first!
Last edited by s1ty m on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Re: I have a little inside info on Tevez...

Postby saulman » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:36 pm

I think everyone is of the opinion that Spain is the only spanish speaking country that could possibly afford him.

Under the current circumstances, I'd take Aguerro and Forlan for him but I doubt very much that he could replace them both at Athletico. I would imagine that Athletico would be mental to agree to such a swap.

I will not be surprised to see him playing at Real next season......maybe even in January.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Beeks » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Bullsh*t or not i'd take forlan and aguero for Herman...
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby s1ty m » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:38 pm

saulman wrote:I think everyone is of the opinion that Spain is the only spanish speaking country that could possibly afford him.

Under the current circumstances, I'd take Aguerro and Forlan for him but I doubt very much that he could replace them both at Athletico. I would imagine that Athletico would be mental to agree to such a swap.

I will not be surprised to see him playing at Real next season......maybe even in January.

I would also do that swap in a heartbeat. I reckon its worth a tenner...Tevez to Atletico, Aguerro to City. If such a bet can be laid.

Thanks for not shouting though mate, I hate ITK crap!
s1ty m

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Why dont the family move to Spain then?

Madrid is 1.5 hours by plane from the UK on 200k a week and a private jet Carlos can see them every other weekend more if we dont have games hell the kids can alternate weekends here and there.
Last edited by lets all have a disco on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby the_georgian_genius » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:40 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Bullsh*t or not i'd take forlan and aguero for Herman...

What happens when Maradonna's daughter starts kicking up a fuss saying she cannot order any food in Alderley Edge and that the Tapas in Didsbury is a bag of shit?
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby s1ty m » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:40 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:Why dont they move to Spain then?

Madrid is 1.5 hours by plane from the UK on 200k a week and a private jet Carlos can see them every other weekend more if we dont have games hell the kids can alternate weekends here and there.

Totally logical. Tax reasons? I dunno. 200k a week, the mind boggles.
s1ty m

Postby patrickblue » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Sounds as feasible as anything else that's been said about the whole thing so far.
Wonder if this
viewtopic.php?f=119&t=36111
has anything to do with it?
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby bluej » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:42 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:Why dont the family move to Spain then?

Exactly.

It'll be about money/him being the top dog. If he goes to Atletico then he'll be their best player by far.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Fesan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:47 pm

I also have been wondering why they don't just move to spain and then he can commute there instead...

But anyways, I want him out as what he has done (by bringing this up now of all times) is so selfish I think having him around would do more harm than good. This all based on us bringing in replacements in jan ofc.

If we got Aguero and Forlan for him I would be satisfied, maybe even Dzeko in another deal?

If Atletico want to do business (and we do have a close relationship don't we?) here is how I see it go down:

We tell Tevez that Atletico is the only option and he has to take a wage cut, if he demands same wage we say OK if you take a wage cut we will give you the bonus you declined when you put in transfer request. That might make him take the cut, if not some sort of loan deal where we pay some wage so atletico can afford it. They get Tevez on lower wages (and we build on our close relationship) we get Aguero and maybe Forlan or something. Maybe we send a loanee or two their way since they will be down one striker.
Fesan
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby saulman » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 pm

On the very small chance this is true, maybe the OP should be amended not to include any names......?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 pm

As it goes in this deal we seem to be doing,i dont want Forlan.

Plus NQDP wont be happy either.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby saulman » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:Plus NQDP wont be happy either.

HAHAHAHAHA. No shit.
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby s1ty m » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Fesan wrote:I also have been wondering why they don't just move to spain and then he can commute there instead...

But anyways, I want him out as what he has done (by bringing this up now of all times) is so selfish I think having him around would do more harm than good. This all based on us bringing in replacements in jan ofc.

If we got Aguero and Forlan for him I would be satisfied, maybe even Dzeko in another deal?

If Atletico want to do business (and we do have a close relationship don't we?) here is how I see it go down:

We tell Tevez that Atletico is the only option and he has to take a wage cut, if he demands same wage we say OK if you take a wage cut we will give you the bonus you declined when you put in transfer request. That might make him take the cut, if not some sort of loan deal where we pay some wage so atletico can afford it. They get Tevez on lower wages (and we build on our close relationship) we get Aguero and maybe Forlan or something. Maybe we send a loanee or two their way since they will be down one striker.

I'd want more than that mate, we hold the aces here, ie Tevez and his 3.5 years remaining. Tevez can go for me, but not no way and never does he get a penny more from us and he goes to Spain if and only if we get Aguerro as a bare minimum. Mancio can go hard in for Dzeko too and the title challeneg is back on...you know, we are soooo close to being able to win this league, Tevez can really fucking do one for me. Selfish bastard that he is. Saturday night, I say back with a glass of red and thouyght about how we are in serious danger of winning the Premier League. Fucking Tevez.
s1ty m

Postby s1ty m » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:55 pm

saulman wrote:On the very small chance this is true, maybe the OP should be amended not to include any names......?

Done it Saulman.
s1ty m

Postby saulman » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:00 pm

s1ty m wrote:
saulman wrote:On the very small chance this is true, maybe the OP should be amended not to include any names......?

Done it Saulman.

Not entirely mate. Read it again.
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Lee_R » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Aguero and Forlan or Aguero and £20m please. Must get Dzeko in too.
Lee_R
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David White

Postby blootoof » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:11 pm

saulman wrote:
s1ty m wrote:

Done it Saulman.

Not entirely mate. Read it again.

Edited to retain the anonomity of ths source...as requates lower down the thread. Good call, mate. The number of Xs do not correspond to the number letters in the name. Ooh, it's like a spy story!

OK, so don't shoot me, I have never posted ITK crap and I am not doing so now. Take this as I have, ie as 50/50.

My daughter just got back from school, her Form Tutor is a friend of the XXXXX family. Seriously, he's known XXXX since he was a kid. I have spoken to him often about Barton and get one or two interesting bits of info. Nothing worthy of posting, but little bits, you know...

Anyways, it appears that Carlito's wife won't move anywhere where Spanish is not the spoken language. That seems plausible. This is apprantly causing much of the crap and has forced his hand. Apparently, I know, I know, Atletico are firmly in for Tevez. This bit I can't quite compute; they cannot afford him or his wages. Unless...it is an Aguero/Forlan (maybe both) deal. Barca or Real are the only clubs who can realistically afford Tevez, but where would be play? By shedding 2 players wages, perhaps Atletico could afford Tevez. Maybe?

Look, there it is, I am not sticking a tin hat on, just passing on something of possible interest. I am not one for peddling ITK shite, but this is from a City player, In have no reason whatsoever for not believing it, the source is sound, trust me. I thought twice about sharing this, given that it could land Joe in bother. If mods think that too, please delete it.

In the end though, my fellow blues come first!

Ha ha ha ha!!
Last edited by blootoof on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:12 pm

His Mrs moved back with the kid's because of Carlos' womanising way's, so why would she want to come back just to give Carlos easier access to his kid's?

As I see it, she's no need to come to Europe, she'll be more than comfortable with 50% of Calos' wages with all her family around her.

Sounds like another smoke screen to me, but then again, he was in Tenerifee - maybe buying property - one for his ex and kid's, another for him and his floozy?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:17 pm

On the other issue, would Athletico, or any other club for that matter, want to upset the big money player that could basically save or sink their club?

Money = Respect in football.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum