I have a little inside info on Tevez...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: I have a little inside info on Tevez...

Postby King Kev » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:23 pm

s1ty m wrote:Anyways, it appears that Carlito's wife won't move anywhere where Spanish is not the spoken language.

If this is true then could Carlos' recent trip to Tenerife have been to look at property there?

If they want to be somewhere warm and Spanish speaking then Tenerife could well be the ideal place to move to. If they moved there they would only be 4 hours away from Manchester and there are plenty of flight there all year round.

This would seem to be an ideal solution that would allow Carlos to continue playing for us.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:30 pm

King Kev wrote:
s1ty m wrote:Anyways, it appears that Carlito's wife won't move anywhere where Spanish is not the spoken language.

If this is true then could Carlos' recent trip to Tenerife have been to look at property there?

If they want to be somewhere warm and Spanish speaking then Tenerife could well be the ideal place to move to. If they moved there they would only be 4 hours away from Manchester and there are plenty of flight there all year round.

This would seem to be an ideal solution that would allow Carlos to continue playing for us.

Maybe,but i thought she fucked off to get away from him.

I reckon he was in Tenerife on a short shag fest with his piece,I think City thought he was away visiting his kids.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:36 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:
King Kev wrote:

I reckon he was in Tenerife on a short shag fest with his piece,I think City thought he was away visiting his kids.

i'm starting to feel like Carlo is a douche on every level except between the lines as they say.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby edgeley blue » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Don't know if this belongs in this thread, but ssn showed tevez walking out of what looked liked the citystore with his arm around some blonde piece, her arm was around him. He didn't look very depressed to me. Kiddo was with them also. Ssn said it was earlier today, but this is ssn so it could have been anytime.
edgeley blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:51 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
King Kev wrote:

i'm starting to feel like Carlo is a douche on every level except between the lines as they say.

cheers

As it goes i think the Kids thing is the biggest smokescreen in the whole sorry story.

He went to the Reef shagging and whingeing,im with doomeh on this one he is an arsehole off the pitch but damn fucking amazing on it.
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:53 pm

edgeley blue wrote:Don't know if this belongs in this thread, but ssn showed tevez walking out of what looked liked the citystore with his arm around some blonde piece, her arm was around him. He didn't look very depressed to me. Kiddo was with them also. Ssn said it was earlier today, but this is ssn so it could have been anytime.

How can she survive in this cold? Oh yeah,thats it. A COAT,GLOVES AND A HAT.
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby dawn » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:13 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Bullsh*t or not i'd take forlan and aguero for Herman...

me too. all day long.
dawn
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Henry Winter said Tevez went to Tenerife with 'a friend'. I bet it wasn't Joorabchian. He certainly doesn't seem to be trying very hard to back up KJ's stories.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:19 pm

edgeley blue wrote:Don't know if this belongs in this thread, but ssn showed tevez walking out of what looked liked the citystore with his arm around some blonde piece, her arm was around him. He didn't look very depressed to me. Kiddo was with them also. Ssn said it was earlier today, but this is ssn so it could have been anytime.

That's not the City Store!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:19 pm

is that really his lady? how would he ever get his wife back when he's hanging around with that?

BTW i could finish to that pic in a pinch. Carlo and Mario could go toe to toe in an ultimate WAG contest. The two they've pulled are amazing beauties.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Being a shallow selfish cunt myself, I don't believe Tevez is missing his frumpy looking wife one fucking iota.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby mr_nool » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:25 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

is that really his lady? how would he ever get his wife back when he's hanging around with that?

BTW i could finish to that pic in a pinch. Carlo and Mario could go toe to toe in an ultimate WAG contest. The two they've pulled are amazing beauties.

cheers

i so wish i was a famous footballer. i'm way better looking than tevez, and probably funnier as well. imagine the birds i could pull.
life clearly isn't fair.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby edgeley blue » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:32 pm

mr_nool wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

i so wish i was a famous footballer. i'm way better looking than tevez, and probably funnier as well. imagine the birds i could pull.
life clearly isn't fair.

Thats what I was thinking nooly, I think only a lotto win gets me a bird like that!!
edgeley blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby CityFanFromRome » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Or I could keep her warm for him when he's busy...Rome is not that far from Manchester, just three hours by plane I reckon.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum