Autographed prints

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Autographed prints

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:01 pm

I want to get my dad something signed from city, most likely a photo of Colin Bell, for Christman. I was looking around on Ebay and theres various different signatures from the King, so im guessing the majority of them are fake. Anyone know what his signature actually looks like?

I was just wondering if anyone has bought anything signed, and if so where from and how much.

There is a Neil Young signed print of him holding the League Cup on there, but its a bit pricey.

Cheers
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Re: Autographed prints

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 pm

MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:08 pm

November 2009 someone posted a link to an auction of CITY stuff - some really good stuff and I made a bid for every item - I really wanted the signed 'Welcome to Manchester' poster - but I went for everything in the hope of winning something

So anyway, I have a signed picture of Hughes which I would be happy to let you have for half the price I paid 2 weeks before....
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby blues-clues » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:15 pm

City legend Colin Bell will be doing a double book signing session on Tuesday, 14th December.

The former Blues idol will be at the new CityStore on Market Street from 12 until 2pm signing copies of ‘When Football Was Football: Manchester City’ – a book Colin is featured in, tracing a century of the club in pictures.

Colin will then hot-foot it to the stadium CityStore and continue signing copies of the book from 3pm until 5pm.

Colin is also keen to point out he hasn’t actually written the book! Only books bought in the CityStore are eligible to be signed.
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby ashton287 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:26 pm

There might be a few tevez ones on sale.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Return to The Maine Football forum